Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Canadiancels", how was your "Thanksgiving" dinner?

I didn’t do anything tbh
So Jews don't celebrate Thanksgiving just like how they don't celebrate Christmas?
You aren't independent from the judeo-masons that run your country (and this way most of the world) tho :feelshaha::feelshaha:
We can fight for our independence again against our Zionist rulers and restart the country by going back to the principles of our Founding Fathers, as well as taking in "Canada" in the process.

Last edited:
So Jews don't celebrate Thanksgiving just like how they don't celebrate Christmas?

We can fight for our independence again against our Zionist rulers and restart the country by going back to the principles of our Founding Fathers, as well as taking in "Canada" in the process.
Idk, I don’t think there’s anything against Jews celebrating thanksgiving, but my family doesn’t celebrate anything in general. We barely even celebrate jewish holidays if it wasn’t for other relatives making us.

Cope at thinking Australia is better than anything rn, it’s a police state.
All of the Commonwealth dominions are a tyrannical police states run under their oppresive monarchy. That's why we became independent in the first place but you choose to refuse to live in freedom.

Idk, I don’t think there’s anything against Jews celebrating thanksgiving, but my family doesn’t celebrate anything in general. We barely even celebrate jewish holidays if it wasn’t for other relatives making us.
So no turkey? Did you at least had a day off yesterday? Fun fact we also had a day off because it was Columbus Day.

All of the Commonwealth dominions are a tyrannical police states run under their oppresive monarchy. That's why we became independent in the first place but you choose to refuse to live in freedom.
You pay way more taxes now than you would have under the monarch at the time. Looks like it was all in vain cause governments cucked us all in the end.

So no turkey? Did you at least had a day off yesterday? Fun fact we also had a day off because it was Columbus Day.
No, I just ate pasta my mom made for dinner tbh. And happy late Columbus day to you. What do you guys do to celebrate it?

Dis y u inklerino :soy::soy::fbi::feelsbaton:
Confusion Reaction GIF

You pay way more taxes now than you would have under the monarch at the time. Looks like it was all in vain cause governments cucked us all in the end.
"Canada"'s taxes aren't any better. At least there are a few states like NH or Alaska that don't have sales or income taxes for example.
No, I just ate pasta my mom made for dinner tbh. And happy late Columbus day to you. What do you guys do to celebrate it?
Nothing much. Most Americans don't really celebrate Columbus Day, it's just another day off. Only Italians really celebrate it since they have the parade but it's just a nationality thing for them, just like how the Irish have their parade on Saint Patrick's Day or the West Indian Carnival on Labor Day but no one else outside of those nationalities really care.

"Canada"'s taxes aren't any better. At least there are a few states like NH or Alaska that don't have sales or income taxes for example.

Nothing much. Most Americans don't really celebrate Columbus Day, it's just another day off. Only Italians really celebrate it since they have the parade but it's just a nationality thing for them, just like how the Irish have their parade on Saint Patrick's Day or the West Indian Carnival on Labor Day but no one else outside of those nationalities really care.
Jfl at that Pastacel cope. The spanish monarchy was the one that financed Columbus to go on his trip, while the Italian one told him to go back on the incel forums and fuck off.

Cuz they're not a racistino like you *tips fedora* :soy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelsclown::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsLightsaber:
Yes, just like the racists that don’t understand that the new york leader person was not sexually mistreating women, but rather just being Italian.

Jfl at that Pastacel cope. The spanish monarchy was the one that financed Columbus to go on his trip, while the Italian one told him to go back on the incel forums and fuck off.
Yeah, but Latinos don't really celebrate Columbus Day either. There even have some Latinos (mostly the younger, more liberal ones who take Chicano Studies) who, like the Native Americans, oppose to Columbus Day because of colonialism.

Though here in the U.S. we do have National Hispanic Hertage Month from mid-September to mid-October. But they don't talk about Hispanic heritage and history in "Canada" even though technically Spain claimed British Columbia at one point and there's a town in Ontario called Espanola.
Yes, just like the racists that don’t understand that the new york leader person was not sexually mistreating women, but rather just being Italian.
You ever been to New York?

Anything is better than the shithole US ngl
But nothing is worse than "Canada". The only reason you are a First World country despite your shitty economy is because of gibs from the U.S. and Britain.

But nothing is worse than "Canada". The only reason you are a First World country despite your shitty economy is because of gibs from the U.S. and Britain.
Cuckanada is worser than USSA without doubt. Atleast in USSA some of the southern states are run by republicans.

Cuckanada is worser than USSA without doubt. Atleast in USSA some of the southern states are run by republicans.
At least the more rural parts of the U.S.A. are the least cucked in the entire Anglosphere.

Pretty good. Had a Thanksgiving lunch at my aunts with the larger part of my family Saturday. Then yesterday (Monday) I had Thanksgiving with my mom and sisters. Problems came up and they shouted at each other but it was more tame then usual.

It was peaceful. I had turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce with a bit of corn on the side and gravy. I enjoyed the meal. I have always found it weird that we celebrate Thanksgiving in October in this pseudo-nation

It was peaceful. I had turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce with a bit of corn on the side and gravy. I enjoyed the meal. I have always found it weird that we celebrate Thanksgiving in October in this pseudo-nation
Do you celebrate Thanksgiving on the last Thursday of November?
Pretty good. Had a Thanksgiving lunch at my aunts with the larger part of my family Saturday. Then yesterday (Monday) I had Thanksgiving with my mom and sisters. Problems came up and they shouted at each other but it was more tame then usual.
I guess your "Thanksgiving" isn't that different.

do you think canada literally doesn't exist and everyone talking about living there is lying or do you think its just a rogue government? i'm not up to date on this schizo lore.

do you think canada literally doesn't exist and everyone talking about living there is lying or do you think its just a rogue government? i'm not up to date on this schizo lore.
I think "Canadians" are Americans in denial.

I think "Canadians" are Americans in denial.
so do you believe that canada as a country does exist? just that they formed their own separate country and rejected their American identity?

so do you believe that canada as a country does exist? just that they formed their own separate country and rejected their American identity?
More like they choose to LARP as being British (and French), even though we should've gone back and took our northern states over right when the British Empire was in decline after the World Wars.

More like they choose to LARP as being British (and French), even though we should've gone back and took our northern states over right when the British Empire was in decline after the World Wars.
do you think you would believe this if you were 6 foot?
(and French)
there's a whole province of them that speak French

do you think you would believe this if you were 6 foot?
Everyone who is a true and patriotic American would agree that "Canada" goes against the founding principles of our country and as part of Manifest Destiny our northern states shall be ours once the British loose influence.

We've been to nice to them for all this time, but I think we should go back to where we left off in the War of 1812.
there's a whole province of them that speak French
I don't care too much about them because they are separate from the rest of America. They can become independent, but should Québec also join America they should be fully assimilated into American culture and forced to speak English like what we did to the Cajuns of Louisiana because here we speak English and only English and not give special status to any other language. They're going to have to become Americans just like everyone else here.

My concern is with English-speaking "Canadians" because they're pretty much just like us but try so hard to be different by using the metric system or raising their vowels or spelling words the British way or celebrating "Thanksgiving" at a different date.

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving on the last Thursday of November?

I guess your "Thanksgiving" isn't that different.
In spirit, I do. Every late November (last Thursday of the month), I also eat turkey and stuffing. It just feels more normal to me.

well since you want to talk about our differences. wtf is ferretheight? why do you yankcels measure the temperature in ferrets? americans are weird.

In spirit, I do. Every late November (last Thursday of the month), I also eat turkey and stuffing. It just feels more normal to me.
Spoken like a true American amongst our northern bretheren.

BTW, have you ever heard of our national hero William Lyon Mackenzie?
well since you want to talk about our differences. wtf is ferretheight? why do you yankcels measure the temperature in ferrets? americans are weird.
Because those are the only correct and truly American measuring system. Metric is for fags and cucks. Even Latino immigrants who come here realize that.

Spoken like a true American amongst our northern bretheren.

BTW, have you ever heard of our national hero William Lyon Mackenzie?

Because those are the only correct and truly American measuring system. Metric is for fags and cucks. Even Latino immigrants who come here realize that.
keep losing sleep over thanks giving in october yanktard. thanskgiving is suppossed to be celebrated in the autumn leaves not fricking snow. of course yanks don't know what a real winter is. you fairys call snow days at -10 degree celcius meanwhile we still workcel at -30. weak ass spoiled country.

Last edited:
Yeah, but Latinos don't really celebrate Columbus Day either. There even have some Latinos (mostly the younger, more liberal ones who take Chicano Studies) who, like the Native Americans, oppose to Columbus Day because of colonialism.

Though here in the U.S. we do have National Hispanic Hertage Month from mid-September to mid-October. But they don't talk about Hispanic heritage and history in "Canada" even though technically Spain claimed British Columbia at one point and there's a town in Ontario called Espanola.
Tbf, they should be glad they aren’t being sacrificed on top of those pyramids anymore.
And no, I haven’t ever been to NY.

Anything is better than the shithole US ngl
Not really tbh. Still better than shit holes like Sudan or France.

Went on a trip to Quebec City. Got BBQ chicken at St-Hubert lol.

Niggas think I’m drake?
:feelsPop:

Did you celebrate at your local Tim Hortons?
I stayed home and played wow, the nearest Tim Hortons is like 2 miles away it’s not really worth it, everything they make is just filled with sugar.
JFL at celebrating "Thanksgiving" or «l'action de grâce» early. One of many examples of "Canadians" having the same culture as Americans, but because they are they are in denial about it change the actual date of the real Thanksgiving (November 25th this year) to make yourself seem different from us.

Why keep up with this delusion? Just admit that we are the same "country" and stop trying so hard to be different from us.
The only reason the dates are different is so the gov can boost sales for this country, or at least that’s what I think it is. Same reason we have ‘cyber Monday’ in turn for Boxing Day, even though we still have Boxing Day funnily enough.
Everyone is aware Canada is just the 52nd state even other countries, just look at how Trudeau gets ignored in G20: