Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being an American and a spic in America

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I hate being around spics. I hate my spic family when they come over for Thanksgiving. I hate it how spics are spreading to the rest of the country like a festering cancer that even the smallest towns and rural areas are now being overrun by beaners. I hate my backwards muttfest that is my country that all want to come to New York and to blast loud dembow and reggaeton.

I don't want to associate with spics or identify as a spic. I don't want to live amongst spics and move to a country or hood just because everyone else is doing it. I hate having to fit into a label. I hate when strangers speak Spanish to me assuming I'm a spic even though I prefer English.

I don't want to follow the herd. It's not like I had a choice to come here when my parents move to New York from the DR when I was a few months old because everyone else wanted to come here for the money and opportunity, because the U.S. is such a wonderful utopia and the best country in the world even though there are many other countries that offer the same or even better. The U.S. isn't the only first world Western country in the world, even in North America yet to these spics all they see is America and don't look at alternatives and just follow the herd.

Now this country is gaining influence from Hispanic culture and Hispanics adopting American culture like Thanksgiving and celebrating it today and adopting it as their own. Spics are already a 20% of the population, outnumbering niggers while being less than 5% in "Canada". Even in "Canada" there is no Hispanic classification.

I think the U.S. is overrated and that spics planning to move out of their shithole in Latin America don't see other options like "Canada" or Europe. American "democracy" is just an illusion, we are not really free in this country and our votes don't matter when our politicians are corrupt and the American Dream is also an illusion as the cost of living keeps going up and people are more and more in debt. We have crime and poverty here too, in some cities becoming more like the favelas of Brazil. And our healthcare system is a joke.

Even though most Mexicans are hard working, Dominicans and Purtoricans are the worst type of spic because we're practically self-important niggermutts who only come here because it's cool and trendy and to leech welfare instead. Remember that immigrants don't come here out of Freedom and democracy, they come here because of the economy and the welfare system because even if this country was an authoritarian dictatorship they would still come here if the money was still high.

Also, proof that the only Thanksgiving that the world cares about is the American one, not the fakeass "Canadian" "Thanksgiving" on Columbus Day as I was the only one who made a thread about that. And fuck your stubborn anti-Americanism "Canada" for celebrating "Thanksgiving" on the wrong day just to autistically prove how different you are from us.

@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@Dregster666
@Gods Lonely Man

Last edited:
Which state has the most spicks? What state do you live in?

Which state has the most spicks? What state do you live in?
I live in New York which along with New Jersey has a very high concentration of spics even in the Northeast. Boston and Providence also has a lot of spics.

I hate being around spics. I hate my spic family when they come over for Thanksgiving. I hate it how spics are spreading to the rest of the country like a festering cancer that even the smallest towns and rural areas are now being overrun by beaners.

This was my viewpoint several years ago after being tormented by an extremely cocky Spic. I developed xenophobia and felt "inferior" to the same race looksmatches of the pale Boricua who showed kindness to me in group therapy.

However, I've decided to show respect to certain Latino males...

Last edited:
I'm moving to the Honduras now all the spics are gone.... Welcome to Paradise!

Damn, read every word.
I hate being around spics. I hate my spic family when they come over for Thanksgiving. I hate it how spics are spreading to the rest of the country like a festering cancer that even the smallest towns and rural areas are now being overrun by beaners. I hate my backwards muttfest that is my country that all want to come to New York and to blast loud dembow and reggaeton.
I’ve never celebrated thanksgiving, my parents didn’t even realize it was today since they don’t give a shit about being American. I’m not gonna tell you to have more “self pride” because I’ve been told that same thing, I have nothing to be proud of. My parents ran from my EE shithole for a reason, Western Europe mogs us so hard jfl.
I don't want to associate with spics or identify as a spic. I don't want to live amongst spics and move to a country or hood just because everyone else is doing it. I hate having to fit into a label. I hate when strangers speak Spanish to me assuming I'm a spic even though I prefer English.
Guess I’m lucky to be fair, people only ask me where I’m from until they hear my name. I don’t speak English around my parents, I don’t really get why you’re pissed about strangers approaching you and speaking Spanish.
I don't want to follow the herd. It's not like I had a choice to come here when my parents move to New York from the DR when I was a few months old because everyone else wanted to come here for the money and opportunity, because the U.S. is such a wonderful utopia and the best country in the world even though there are many other countries that offer the same or even better. The U.S. isn't the only first world Western country in the world, even in North America yet to these spics all they see is America and don't look at alternatives and just follow the herd.

Now this country is gaining influence from Hispanic culture and Hispanics adopting American culture like Thanksgiving and celebrating it today and adopting it as their own. Spics are already a 20% of the population, outnumbering niggers while being less than 5% in "Canada". Even in "Canada" there is no Hispanic classification.
Immigration to Canada is a lot harder than getting into the US. I’m very fortunate to have been born here, it’s a miracle that my parents even got approved to come here in the first place. I have infinitely more opportunity than I would back home so I’m in no position to complain.
I think the U.S. is overrated and that spics planning to move out of their shithole in Latin America don't see other options like "Canada" or Europe. American "democracy" is just an illusion, we are not really free in this country and our votes don't matter when our politicians are corrupt and the American Dream is also an illusion as the cost of living keeps going up and people are more and more in debt. We have crime and poverty here too, in some cities becoming more like the favelas of Brazil. And our healthcare system is a joke.
JFC at people who thing voting will change shit, it won’t. Yeah by 2050 America will probably look close to Brazil with only small parts still being decent. @Mainländer
Even though most Mexicans are hard working, Dominicans and Purtoricans are the worst type of spic because we're practically self-important niggermutts who only come here because it's cool and trendy and to leech welfare instead. Remember that immigrants don't come here out of Freedom and democracy, they come here because of the economy and the welfare system because even if this country was an authoritarian dictatorship they would still come here if the money was still high.
Parents confirmed it, they got lucky and came here on refuge status during the war. They never had the chance to leech off welfare but I imagine they would if they could.

Latinos are the lowest of the scum in this Earth.
t. a latino himself

Also, proof that the only Thanksgiving that the world cares about is the American one, not the fakeass "Canadian" "Thanksgiving" on Columbus Day as I was the only one who made a thread about that. And fuck your stubborn anti-Americanism "Canada" for celebrating "Thanksgiving" on the wrong day just to autistically prove how different you are from us.

@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@Dregster666
@Gods Lonely Man
Embrace your "Tenochtitlan" blood :society:

fun fact: President Grant tried and failed to annex the Dominican Republic

Proud latino here :feelshmm:

Why do people call South Americans and Dominicans "Spanish"?

I am just some dumb ethnic and I visit Spain then I look at South Americans and people from the islands and see they are abviously mixed with all kinds of blood from everywhere and people from Spain look completely different alltogether. So why are they called Spanish?

Its like saying Jamaicans or Nigerians are pure English because they were once a colony or something. Just asking for a friend

Last edited:
Moneymaxx and frugalmaxx then go back to your homeland with a fat stack of cash and live good.
Your people always go to France to do that, never the U.S. or any other place in Europe.
Damn, read every word.

I’ve never celebrated thanksgiving, my parents didn’t even realize it was today since they don’t give a shit about being American. I’m not gonna tell you to have more “self pride” because I’ve been told that same thing, I have nothing to be proud of. My parents ran from my EE shithole for a reason, Western Europe mogs us so hard jfl.
Spics here adapt pretty quickly to American culture. Probably because of the American influence that already exists in Latin America on top of the fact that
Guess I’m lucky to be fair, people only ask me where I’m from until they hear my name. I don’t speak English around my parents, I don’t really get why you’re pissed about strangers approaching you and speaking Spanish.
Because I hate other spics and associating with them.
Immigration to Canada is a lot harder than getting into the US. I’m very fortunate to have been born here, it’s a miracle that my parents even got approved to come here in the first place. I have infinitely more opportunity than I would back home so I’m in no position to complain.
True, I just wish this country doesn't get overrun by beaners tho.
JFC at people who thing voting will change shit, it won’t. Yeah by 2050 America will probably look close to Brazil with only small parts still being decent. @Mainländer
Yep, it's inevitable and there's no going back. There is no running away or hiding away from the spic because even in the most remotest isolated towns even in the Great Plains or the Northern Rockies there will be spics coming to a small town near you.
Parents confirmed it, they got lucky and came here on refuge status during the war. They never had the chance to leech off welfare but I imagine they would if they could.
From my country they always come here for that and them they bring their entire cousins to do the same shit too.
Latinos are the lowest of the scum in this Earth.
t. a latino himself
Yep.
Embrace your "Tenochtitlan" blood :society:
I'm not Mexican, not all spics are beaners. We are niggerfied mutts.
fun fact: President Grant tried and failed to annex the Dominican Republic
Doesn't matter anyways because the DR is still under heavy influence from the U.S. politically, economically and culturally, and many leave to come here anyways while our side of the island gets taken over by Haitians and Venezuelans.
Why do people call South Americans and Dominicans "Spanish"?

I am just some dumb ethnic and I visit Spain then I look at South Americans and people from the islands and see they are abviously mixed with all kinds of blood from everywhere and people from Spain look completely different alltogether. So why are they called Spanish?

Its like saying Jamaicans or Nigerians are pure English because they were once a colony or something. Just asking for a friend
I've actually wondered the same thing, tbh. Yet again, they call white English-speaking people in North America and Australia/New Zealand as Anglos.

It's you we are talking about here, not me.
Tbh, I've seen very few nafris here. There's French Montana of course, and I had an English teacher of Moroccan descent.

I've actually wondered the same thing, tbh. Yet again, they call white English-speaking people in North America and Australia/New Zealand as Anglos.

Yeah sure Anglos are Anglos regardless of where they are born. Amaridians are Amaridians doesnt matter if in Brazil or California.

I think maybe American whites are dumb when it comes to geography. Example I met a guay from Egypt, when I said he is Arab he said hell no because he is Coptic. I met a guy from Morocco and I said he is Arab and he said hell no because he is Amazigh.

So obviously white people make up all kinds of fantasy lala land conclusions and low iq people buy the nonesence hook line and sinker.

Yeah sure Anglos are Anglos regardless of where they are born. Amaridians are Amaridians doesnt matter if in Brazil or California.

I think maybe American whites are dumb when it comes to geography. Example I met a guay from Egypt, when I said he is Arab he said hell no because he is Coptic. I met a guy from Morocco and I said he is Arab and he said hell no because he is Amazigh.

So obviously white people make up all kinds of fantasy lala land conclusions and low iq people buy the nonesence hook line and sinker.
Spaniards are white of course. Though the reason why Latinos or Hispanic people specifically are called Spanish is obviously because our language is Spanish, many of our culture and traditions are from Spain and while each Latin American country does have its own racial makeup, for example Mexico is mestizo while Dominicans are mulattoes, they all share a significant portion of Spanish ancestry.

Though yeah, I hate being called Spanish. It would be better to just call us Latino or Latin American instead. Hispanic can still be used in the same way Anglo is used.

Spaniards are white of course. Though the reason why Latinos or Hispanic people specifically are called Spanish is obviously because our language is Spanish, many of our culture and traditions are from Spain and while each Latin American country does have its own racial makeup, for example Mexico is mestizo while Dominicans are mulattoes, they all share a significant portion of Spanish ancestry.

Though yeah, I hate being called Spanish. It would be better to just call us Latino or Latin American instead. Hispanic can still be used in the same way Anglo is used.
Okay I understand what you mean. Mulattoes got some nice women though. I have never seen even one single adult Mulatto woman in Europe. Except maybe the etreme ugly ones.

Okay I understand what you mean. Mulattoes got some nice women though. I have never seen even one single adult Mulatto woman in Europe. Except maybe the etreme ugly ones.
Yep, mulattoes that have predominantly Caucasians features with thick lips, caramel skin and curly hair are pretty top tier in terms of foids. :feelsohh:

If you go to Spain, France or Amsterdam I'm sure you'll find Dominicans, Cape Verdeans or other mixed people in the major cities. London too.

Yep, mulattoes that have predominantly Caucasians features with thick lips, caramel skin and curly hair are pretty top tier in terms of foids. :feelsohh:

If you go to Spain, France or Amsterdam I'm sure you'll find Dominicans, Cape Verdeans or other mixed people in the major cities. London too.
Yeah all major Cities in Europe. Europe is multicultural to the max, at least the major cities

Yeah all major Cities in Europe. Europe is multicultural to the max, at least the major cities
Yep. People like to say the the U.S. (like all countries in the Americans pretty much) is a muttfest, which is true. But then if you look at Europe now with the major cities becoming increasingly ethnic it's not much different isn't it? Granted Europe is still mostly white. I've noticed race mixing is happening to a certain extent too, but most migrants tend to breed with their own most of the time.

Yep. People like to say the the U.S. (like all countries in the Americans pretty much) is a muttfest, which is true. But then if you look at Europe now with the major cities becoming increasingly ethnic it's not much different isn't it? Granted Europe is still mostly white. I've noticed race mixing is happening to a certain extent too, but most migrants tend to breed with their own most of the time.
Europe is more multi ethnic because the old world borders it from the East i.e Asia and South i.e Middle East/Africa. So everybody is in Europe from South America, Middle East, Africa, Asia.

So I think it is even more multi ethnic than America. At least in America it is European, African, Native Indian and then the mixed children from these peoples but only the three ethnicities.
Do you understand what I mean?

Europe is more multi ethnic because the old world borders it from the East i.e Asia and South i.e Middle East/Africa. So everybody is in Europe from South America, Middle East, Africa, Asia.

So I think it is even more multi ethnic than America. At least in America it is European, African, Native Indian and then the mixed children from these peoples but only the three ethnicities.
Do you understand what I mean?
Yep. But still you look at the Americas everyone is pretty much mixed here. In Europe mass migrantions haven't happen as much and people rarely mixed and thus specific ethnic groups in Europe have remained homogenous for centuries or over a millennia.

Yep. But still you look at the Americas everyone is pretty much mixed here. In Europe mass migrantions haven't happen as much and people rarely mixed and thus specific ethnic groups in Europe have remained homogenous for centuries or over a millennia.
Haaa. You telling those whites we see on televisioin screaming white power are mixed?

I see peoples in places like Bolivia or Mexico who look pure native blood to me. But I have never been to the Americas so I am just asking.

I see peoples in places like Bolivia or Mexico who look pure native blood to me. But I have never been to the Americas so I am just asking.
Yeah, it's really only in the isolated parts of Latin America like the Amazonian forest, parts of Mexico and Guatemala, and the landlocked parts of South America like Bolivia and Paraguay where you find pure natives. Most have been wiped out or breeded out and what you have left are mulattoes, niggers, pardos and mestizos.

Few natives in North America as well. @SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Yeah, it's really only in the isolated parts of Latin America like the Amazonian forest, parts of Mexico and Guatemala, and the landlocked parts of South America like Bolivia and Paraguay where you find pure natives. Most have been wiped out or breeded out and what you have left are mulattoes, niggers, pardos and mestizos.

Few natives in North America as well. @SadOjiCreeCoomer03
Hmm I hope the natives only breed amogst themselves. For me personally I dont want tthem to go extinct

Hmm I hope the natives only breed amogst themselves. For me personally I dont want tthem to go extinct
I feel the same way tbh. They should have their own sovereign nation states.

Latinos are absolutely worthless. I hate my crazy Latino bitch of a mother, and almost resent my non Latino dad for marrying her

Last edited:
Latinos are absolutely worthless. I hate my crazy Latino bitch of a mother, and almost resent my non Latino dad for marrying her
Why you hate Latinos like that?

I don’t really hate Latinos in general just my mother who is Latino. I’m sure they’re not all bad
Tbh, I wish I can get away from all the spics here in America. It's not fair that the spic population here is over 20% and rising, many major cities have 60% or more Hispanic and even most towns and countries here have a few spics, when in Canada they're less than 1% of the entire Canadian population and only less than 5% of Toronto's and Montreal's population.

Tbh, I wish I can get away from all the spics here in America. It's not fair that the spic population here is over 20% and rising, many major cities have 60% or more Hispanic and even most towns and countries here have a few spics, when in Canada they're less than 1% of the entire Canadian population and only less than 5% of Toronto's and Montreal's population.
Are you gonna move to "Canada" then? There's no spics there because it's too far from Mexico and too cold for them :feelshaha: And there's hardly any black people in Canada too. Instead it's mostly curries and rice in their place. Canada's major cities are like Chinese colonies from what I see, Australia too.

Are you gonna move to "Canada" then? There's no spics there because it's too far from Mexico and too cold for them :feelshaha: And there's hardly any black people in Canada too. Instead it's mostly curries and rice in their place. Canada's major cities are like Chinese colonies from what I see, Australia too.
You got spics in New York and far north as Boston and Providence and the Pacific Northwest. Toronto isn't far up the latitude either and Detroit is right at the border.

There has to be something about "Canada" that deters spics. Maybe is their monarchy and smaller economy.

Canada has a whole province for Latin Americans, Quebec.

no thanskgiving for your face.

I think the U.S. is overrated and that spics planning to move out of their shithole in Latin America don't see other options like "Canada" or Europe.
JFL at right wing cucks that use the waves of hispanics flooding the US borders, to say how the US is so amazing because people are desperate to come here LOL.....Spics come here because it's the closest option and want to make quick bucks and take it back home. Conservacucks are so fucking naive.
Canada and Europe are much better options, but spics are either too ignorant to know this, or too lazy to venture further out.

I'm a US born spic, too (colombian+puerto rican), and I hate it ---- having a nationality that the rest of the world disrespects plus having heritage from a region that has produced nothing but crime, slutty women, and shitty music. Ultimate suicidefuel

@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@Dregster666
@Gods Lonely Man
I'm sorry you hate your own race. I have similar feelings about the groveling White race, but it seems like the grass is always greener on the other side.

As for Thanksgiving, I always wanted to have a big, American-style Thanksgiving, but my family is so distant and miserable that there would be no one to celebrate it with, even if we were within driving distance of one another. I celebrated the true (American) Thanksgiving two days ago with some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, alongside some cranberry sauce (my favorite.) For the stupid canook Thanksgiving, I just ordered takeout.

I've met one Puerto Rican, and he was a pretty self-important fellow. He seemed nice, but once he wasn't at the same job as me, cut all contact with me and I honestly believes lives off of welfare now. :feelshaha:

I'm sorry you hate your own race. I have similar feelings about the groveling White race, but it seems like the grass is always greener on the other side.
Yeah, you're lucky you don't have to live amongst them everyday and aren't taking over even small towns all around the "country".
[UWSL]As for Thanksgiving, I always wanted to have a big, American-style Thanksgiving, but my family is so distant and miserable that there would be no one to celebrate it with, even if we were within driving distance of one another. I celebrated the true (American) Thanksgiving two days ago with some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, alongside some cranberry sauce (my favorite.) For the stupid canook Thanksgiving, I just ordered takeout.[/UWSL]
At least we have patriotic Americans who are true to their identity in that illegally occupied "colony" that is rightfully U.S. soil.
I've met one Puerto Rican, and he was a pretty self-important fellow. He seemed nice, but once he wasn't at the same job as me, cut all contact with me and I honestly believes lives off of welfare now. :feelshaha:
Did the Puerto Rican guy came from the U.S. (stateside)? Most Puerto Ricans (and Dominicans) live in the Northeast and throughout the East Coast in the U.S., and there are Puerto Rican communities in Detroit and Chicago as well.

Interesting that a Puerto Rican is in "Canada", and yeah they leech off welfare even here because they know since they are already U.S. citizens from being a territory they take advantage to come to the stateside without having to go through immigration, because technically they're not immigrants, and it's much easier for them to get welfare. They're lazy crackheads, that's for sure.

Yeah, you're lucky you don't have to live amongst them everyday and aren't taking over even small towns all around the "country".

At least we have patriotic Americans who are true to their identity in that illegally occupied "colony" that is rightfully U.S. soil.

Did the Puerto Rican guy came from the U.S. (stateside)? Most Puerto Ricans (and Dominicans) live in the Northeast and throughout the East Coast in the U.S., and there are Puerto Rican communities in Detroit and Chicago as well.

Interesting that a Puerto Rican is in "Canada", and yeah they leech off welfare even here because they know since they are already U.S. citizens from being a territory they take advantage to come to the stateside without having to go through immigration, because technically they're not immigrants, and it's much easier for them to get welfare. They're lazy crackheads, that's for sure.
Ya, he came straight from Puerto Rico. He certainly was confident in himself and always like to praise himself whenever I'd hear him speak.

Ya, he came straight from Puerto Rico. He certainly was confident in himself and always like to praise himself whenever I'd hear him speak.
Interesting, there aren't too many Puerto Ricans that consciously move to "Canada" since it's already much easier for them to move to the U.S. so I assumed that he came from the stateside.

And why did he moved to "Canada" and bothered having to get a passport and go through immigration instead of taking the passport-free route of going to the U.S.?

Interesting, there aren't too many Puerto Ricans that consciously move to "Canada" since it's already much easier for them to move to the U.S. so I assumed that he came from the stateside.

And why did he moved to "Canada" and bothered having to get a passport and go through immigration instead of taking the passport-free route of going to the U.S.?
He just told me that he had family when introducing himself. His family helped pay rent and secure his paperwork. I didn't pry any further into his life than that.

He just told me that he had family when introducing himself. His family helped pay rent and secure his paperwork. I didn't pry any further into his life than that.
Must be good for him to enjoy the fresh air and universal healthcare. You can't get that in the states or you'll get bankrupt when the medical bill hits.

@Copexodius Maximus
@InMyCellInHell
@Wizard32
@Dregster666
@Gods Lonely Man
DR women are fucking crazy the craziest bitches and whores in the east coast