Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Canadiancels", how was your "Thanksgiving" dinner?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Did you celebrate at your local Tim Hortons?

JFL at celebrating "Thanksgiving" or «l'action de grâce» early. One of many examples of "Canadians" having the same culture as Americans, but because they are they are in denial about it change the actual date of the real Thanksgiving (November 25th this year) to make yourself seem different from us.

Why keep up with this delusion? Just admit that we are the same "country" and stop trying so hard to be different from us.

@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Snowstormhigh
@RollD20
@tehgymcel420
[UWSL]@InMyCellInHell[/UWSL]
@wereqryan
@CrackingYs
[UWSL]@inkwellmaxxed[/UWSL]
@ScornedStoic
@KingChemist
@CuckedCanuck
@ilieknothing
@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
@Mogged Loner

Last edited:
Is Krispy Kreme better than Tim Hortons?:p

They had Thanksgiving food at the soup kitchen today and I'm American.

If you could choose between ascending with a 10/10 Stacy or America annexing Canada what would you pick

They had Thanksgiving food at the soup kitchen today and I'm American.
You live close to the "border" or is the soup kitchen run by "Canadians"? What did they serve you?
If you could choose between ascending with a 10/10 Stacy or America annexing Canada what would you pick
The latter. I want a qt French Canadien gf.

I'm a sand nigger first, Canadian second. I had no fesikh to eat for thanksgiving :cryfeels:

That's because we are a REPUBLIC with actual FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!

AMERICA IS #1 because we are INDEPENDENT and not a colony with Britain or a monarchy.

That's why everyone comes to America and not any other first world country because of our FREEDOMS that you don't have. Even "Canadians" cope for not having as much freedom and wonder why no Latino wants to move up there.

I'm a sand nigger first, Canadian second. I had no fesikh to eat for thanksgiving :cryfeels:
What did you eat for "Thanksgiving"? Other Egyptian food or the traditional turkey and mash potatoes with gravy and succotash?

Was that all you ordered from Tim Hortons?
I get coffee from there sometimes, their coffee is terrible ngl, their donuts are pretty good though.

I get coffee from there sometimes, their coffee is terrible ngl, their donuts are pretty good though.
Are they better than Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts?

idk, I don't go to those places, they're too expensive for an ethnic like me.
Do Egyptians and other immigrants celebrate "Thanksgiving" this evening?

They get a turkey sometimes, that's all they do.
Do they play music and celebrate with the rest of their extended family? Or just by yourselves?

One of many examples of "Canadians" having the same culture as Americans, but because they are they are in denial about it change the actual date of the real Thanksgiving (November 25th this year) to make yourself seem different from us.
Who would want to follow the example of a Jew-worshipping faggot Lincoln?

Who would want to follow the example of a Jew-worshipping faggot Lincoln?
You are an American, so you should follow our date.

I’m a Canadian but I haven’t lived there since I was a child. Also I wouldn’t celebrate thanksgiving even if I lived here JFL

I’m a Canadian but I haven’t lived there since I was a child. Also I wouldn’t celebrate thanksgiving even if I lived here JFL
You're curry, right? So the rest of your family came to "Canada" from India, and then from "Canada" moved to Australia?

Don't "Canadians" also celebrate "Thanksgiving" abroad?

You're curry, right? So the rest of your family came to "Canada" from India, and then from "Canada" moved to Australia?

Don't "Canadians" also celebrate "Thanksgiving" abroad?
Not from India but otherwise true. My parents were in the USA before Canada because they liked Canada better. I’m a non-Indian curry

The only things we celebrate is Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-adha and curry new year.

Not from India but otherwise true. My parents were in the USA before Canada because they liked Canada better. I’m a non-Indian curry

The only things we celebrate is Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-adha and curry new year.
Why did they liked "Canada" and Australia better than the U.S.? Why haven't you returned back to North America?
I’m a non-Indian curry
So are you Guyanese or Trinidadian or something?

Why did they liked "Canada" and Australia better than the U.S.? Why haven't you returned back to North America?
They moved to Canada because there were too many violent niggers in the US and Canada has free healthcare. They moved to Australia because Canada is too cold.
So are you Guyanese or Trinidadian or something?
Non Indian curry means either Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka

They moved to Canada because there were too many violent niggers in the US and Canada has free healthcare. They moved to Australia because Canada is too cold.
I see, but the nigger situation isn't any better if you go to Toronto or Montréal. But outside of those cities, most of the niggers are African immigrants rather than Black Americans.

But that's the reason why I want to move to "Canada", do get away from other spics as well as the niggers here. Especially the spics since "Canada" is immune to beaners. I just hate having to hear the Spanish language and identifying with being Hispanic and having strangers respond to me in Spanish by just how I look.

Also, did you already had family in "Canada" and Australia before moving there?
Non Indian curry means either Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka
I see. But curious, what's with curries and "Canada" and other Commonwealth countries? I've seen curries and pakis here in NYC but they're aren't as prominent as in those countries.

I see, but the nigger situation isn't any better if you go to Toronto or Montréal. But outside of those cities, most of the niggers are African immigrants rather than Black Americans.

But that's the reason why I want to move to "Canada", do get away from other spics as well as the niggers here. Especially the spics since "Canada" is immune to beaners. I just hate having to hear the Spanish language and identifying with being Hispanic and having strangers respond to me in Spanish by just how I look.

Also, did you already had family in "Canada" and Australia before moving there?

I see. But curious, what's with curries and "Canada" and other Commonwealth countries? I've seen curries and pakis here in NYC but they're aren't as prominent as in those countries.
I don’t think the niggers in Canada are as violent as the ones in the US. They don’t hate niggers, they just wanted to stop getting mugged.

I only have family in curryland and the US. I have no family in cuckada or Chadstralia

I don’t think the niggers in Canada are as violent as the ones in the US. They don’t hate niggers, they just wanted to stop getting mugged.
Yeah, but I just find it funny how Detroit is literally at the border with "Canada".
I only have family in curryland and the US. I have no family in cuckada or Chadstralia
How long has your family been in the U.S.? Do you come back here to visit sometimes?

How long has your family been in the U.S.? Do you come back here to visit sometimes?
My dad was there for over 10 years. He went to uni in the US and worked there and he married my mother while in the US. I haven’t been back there but hope to go there for holiday

My dad was there for over 10 years. He went to uni in the US and worked there and he married my mother while in the US. I haven’t been back there but hope to go there for holiday
How has life been in Australia? Is it true that it's pretty cucked over there?

How has life been in Australia? Is it true that it's pretty cucked over there?
The big cities in Australia are filled with currys, ricemen and whites. So you can guess where the foids end up

The big cities in Australia are filled with currys, ricemen and whites. So you can guess where the foids end up
In the big cities? But they only go after white Chads it seems.

Are the immigrants in Australia only curries and rice? Do you live in an area with a lot of other curries?

In the big cities? But they only go after white Chads it seems.

Are the immigrants in Australia only curries and rice? Do you live in an area with a lot of other curries?
There are sand niggers, Italians, Maltese, Balkans and other Europeans. Most of the immigrants are from Asia, North Africa and Europe. There are small amounts of niggers and spics.

The last census showed that my suburb was 45% Hindu

There are sand niggers, Italians, Maltese, Balkans and other Europeans. Most of the immigrants are from Asia, North Africa and Europe. There are small amounts of niggers and spics.

The last census showed that my suburb was 45% Hindu
And most of the cities are in the coast, right? I know the inner parts of Australia are uninhabitable deserts and grassland but I wonder how people travel coast-to-coast and if they are isolated from each other.

And most of the cities are in the coast, right? I know the inner parts of Australia are uninhabitable deserts and grassland but I wonder how people travel coast-to-coast and if they are isolated from each other.
There is only one city in the west coast Perth. The three largest cities are on the east coast and are relatively close

There is only one city in the west coast Perth. The three largest cities are on the east coast and are relatively close
Yeah, I know. But is Perth so far removed from the East Coast cities (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)?

Yeah, I know. But is Perth so far removed from the East Coast cities (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane)?
Sydney to Perth is 4000km by road and 3000km by plane. It’s akin to going from New York to LA

Sydney to Perth is 4000km by road and 3000km by plane. It’s akin to going from New York to LA
Yeah, but there's literally wasteland in between almost like those cities don't talk to each other.

The only right you have that I don't is guns
AMERICA IS #1 because we are INDEPENDENT and not a colony with Britain or a monarchy.
God save the Queen. You have your constitution, we have the monarchy.
Is Krispy Kreme better than Tim Hortons?:p
Krispy Kreme donuts are much better than Tim Hortons. We only got one in British Columbia. I used to drive 30 minutes there and 30 back (drive past several tim hortons) for a half dozen orginal glazed.

Only time I eat Tim Hortons is out of politeness when someone offers.

The only right you have that I don't is guns
Also no freedom of speech and a shitty economy.
God save the Queen. You have your constitution, we have the monarchy.
The British Empire is dead. It's time to join America or we will bring our FREEDOM to you.
Krispy Kreme donuts are much better than Tim Hortons. We only got one in British Columbia. I used to drive 30 minutes there and 30 back (drive past several tim hortons) for a half dozen orginal glazed.

Only time I eat Tim Hortons is out of politeness when someone offers.
Do Tim Hortons donuts still taste better than Dunkin' Donuts?

Lincoln never evicted the niggers like promised so fuck anything he created
And you never truly gained independence from the UK.

We could have eaten together if we were in the same province. Imagine a kikecel and fesikhcel eating in the public together, because we both realized it’s over. Blackpill brings people together with their hatred of women.

Cope at thinking Australia is better than anything rn, it’s a police state.

Did you celebrate at your local Tim Hortons?

JFL at celebrating "Thanksgiving" or «l'action de grâce» early. One of many examples of "Canadians" having the same culture as Americans, but because they are they are in denial about it change the actual date of the real Thanksgiving (November 25th this year) to make yourself seem different from us.

Why keep up with this delusion? Just admit that we are the same "country" and stop trying so hard to be different from us.

@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Snowstormhigh
@RollD20
@tehgymcel420
[UWSL]@InMyCellInHell[/UWSL]
@wereqryan
@CrackingYs
[UWSL]@inkwellmaxxed[/UWSL]
@ScornedStoic
@KingChemist
@CuckedCanuck
@ilieknothing
@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
@Mogged Loner
I didn’t do anything tbh

That's why everyone comes to America and not any other first world country because of our FREEDOMS that you don't have. Even "Canadians" cope for not having as much freedom and wonder why no Latino wants to move up there.
You aren't independent from the judeo-masons that run your country (and this way most of the world) tho :feelshaha::feelshaha: