Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canadian high school student arrested for saying there's only two genders

About what, not experiencing suffering because you won't exist? If I went back in time and killed your grandfather, your father wouldn't be born, so you wouldn't exist. How would that hurt you? There wouldn't be a "you" to feel anything.
Eh I don't know honestly fuck time and space and fuck quantum physics but If hitler won our situation would be worsened he did kill ugly people and worshipped chad throughout history. Most of the nazi officers were tallfag chads, and I don't think chad should breed it's fucking cucked only high iq trucels should breed so we can fly to space not have high nt normfaggots rule the world fuck that.

In Hitler's world, manlets, subhumans, and genetic invalids wouldn't be able to have offspring. The biggest reason we're incels is our genetics, which means there were low tier genes that were passed down to us. Subhumans and genetic invalids shouldn't have children, because it extends human suffering.

What's there to not follow?
I think it's cumdumpsters high standards that we're incels not our genetics, even if everyone was chad there would still be a competition. Besides cumdumpsters shouldn't have the rights to choose who to fuck they should date us by force fuck these whores and fuck genes they better listen to us we overpower these dumb whores.

Eh I don't know honestly fuck time and space and fuck quantum physics but If hitler won our situation would be worsened he did kill ugly people and worshipped chad throughout history. Most of the nazi officers were tallfag chads, and I don't think chad should breed it's fucking cucked only high iq trucels should breed so we can fly to space not have high nt normfaggots rule the world fuck that.
wait.. quantum physics... I GOT A GENIUS IDEA

Wtf does this Back to the Future shit have to do with whether the world would be a better place if Nazu Germany won? I mean, maybe you could say there are two genders without being arrested (most of us can) but I'm certain most of us wouldn't be able to live a quality life. So not too different. But I don't know, I'm open to being proven wrong with examples and arguments.
You really can't envision two steps ahead? You need me to spell it out for you? OK:

The modern day liberal degeneracy that led to our world with this cultural climate wouldn't exist if the Axis powers won.

Not agreeing = bullying
img

I think it's cumdumpsters high standards that we're incels not our genetics, even if everyone was chad there would still be a competition. Besides cumdumpsters shouldn't have the rights to choose who to fuck they should date us by force fuck these whores and fuck genes they better listen to us we overpower these dumb whores.
Hypergamy will continue to exist, since it's hard-wired evolutionary programming. Those societies would very much curb it, however.

You really can't envision two steps ahead? You need me to spell it out for you? OK:

The modern day liberal degeneracy that led to our world with this cultural climate wouldn't exist if the Axis powers won.
Maybe. But a different cultural climate that doesn't benefit many people (including us) would exist in its place and I am simply saying it's too hard to envision whether that is better. So it's not just two simple steps ahead. It would be like 10 unpredictable steps ahead. This alternate history is not as clear cut as you make it out to be. .

Last edited:
Clown soyciety

Maybe. But a different cultural climate that doesn't benefit many people (including us) would exist in its place and I am simply saying it's too hard to envision whether that is better. So it's not just two simple steps ahead. It would be like 10 unpredictable steps ahead. This alternate history is not as clear cut as you make it out to be. .
OK, that's fair. I can predict, however, that it wouldn't be anywhere near the clown show that it is today.

Jfl imagine seething this hard at a kid who stated an obvious fact

You remember that time you thought to yourself, "This is it. We have reached the summit of Mount Clown World. This is the absolute peak. The world cannot get any more fucked up and insane than this.

The world:

Calling it ridiculous barely scratches the surface of describing this. That's how fucking insane this is.

This is such peak clown world fuckery that I'm practically AMAZED that a police officer - sworn into duty - has had to be called in to make this arrest, took out their handcuffs, placed this student under arrest, proceeded to write a police report on the incident, and then went about their day "conducting police business."

This is so fucking retarded, that I'm literally running out of words to express the scope of my anger and bemusement.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

rofl. can't make that shit up.

hilarious clown world.

Jfl imagine seething this hard at a kid who stated an obvious fact
Facts are sexist, misogynist, and transphobic, sweaty. Don't you dare tell me about your facts, else I'll call the police on you.

OK, that's fair. I can predict, however, that it wouldn't be anywhere near the clown show that it is today.
?. It would be a different kind of clown show. And remember, you're talking to a guy who would have had no problem if the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, 3%'er + Trump popular militia strung up leftist journalist and Covid-authoritarian politicians fo tarr and feather then as a warning to cut all this woke crap out immediately. (In video game or something?)

And I still think that if Nazi Germany took over the world, things would have eventually been even worse everyone in one way or the other.

Facts are sexist, misogynist, and transphobic, sweaty. Don't you dare tell me about your facts, else I'll call the police on you.
And what is this "sweaty" thing...why do they type that instead of "sweety"?

And btw...anyone else noticed the link on both Fox and Yahoo is gone?

Conservative Christian Canadians should honestly just move to the US. They’re vastly outnumbered in Canada and they don’t have any of the legal protections Americans have. They see conservative Americans say and do whatever and get away with it just across the border and think the same applies to them, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They’re mostly not even ethnic to Canada so there’s no need for the sinking ship mentality.

They got arrested for just that:feelskek:? Back when I was in high school, I said much worse things.

Who do you guys hate more: trannies or niggers?

Seriously dude? It's not worth explaining. Just think about it.
No I don't understand some GenZ internet bullshit. I don't think your explaining its origins right either. I guess its a form of condescension to use "sweetie", like a grandma would or something? But they misspell it as "sweaty" on purpose? Why?

No I don't understand some GenZ internet bullshit. I don't think your explaining its origins right either. I guess its a form of condescension to use "sweetie", like a grandma would or something? But they misspell it as "sweaty" on purpose? Why?
Because IT roasties are fat and sweaty and they're the ones using "sweetie" in a condescending way.

JFL that I had to explain that.

Because IT roasties are fat and sweaty and they're the ones using "sweetie" in a condescending way.
Ahha. There it is. But..I did some research and it seem its origins predate IT roasties.
JFL that I had to explain that.
Dude. You can't expect someone like me to know. I am not a person who ever cared to actually read IT reddit much. You act like it's a hard prerequisite for being a member here JFL ..

Last edited:
Oprah was born with a penis

Canada is a communist country. I live in Canada where free speech is dying.

Lock him up and throw away the key

(((human rights tribunal)))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back