Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canadian high school student arrested for saying there's only two genders

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★★★★

A Catholic high school student in Canada was reportedly arrested Monday after being suspended for protesting against transgender people's use of bathrooms and saying there are only two genders – and now he's appealing to Ontario's human rights tribunal.

Josh Alexander, 16, said the leadership of St. Joseph’s Catholic High School in Renfrew, Ontario, told him that his continued attendance would be "detrimental to the physical and mental well-being" of transgender students, according to the Epoch Times.

The high school junior tweeted that Ontario police arrested and charged him after he attempted to attend class in violation of an exclusion order following his suspension earlier this school year.

"Offense is obviously defined by the offended," Alexander told the Epoch Times. "I expressed my religious beliefs in class and it spiraled out of control. Not everybody’s going to like that. That doesn’t make me a bully. It doesn’t mean I’m harassing anybody. They express their beliefs and I express mine. Mine obviously don’t fit the narrative.". Alexander, who described himself as a "born-again Christian" and led student action in support of last year's trucker convoy, reportedly has not been to school since he was first suspended in November. He was hit with a suspension for allegedly organizing protests at his school against biological males in girls' bathrooms and arguing in class that God created two unchangeable genders.
Multiple students, including trans students, were kind of shouting me down," the student told the Epoch Times of the classroom exchange.
Alexander said he was told by his principal that he was allowed to return to school only if he stopped using the "dead name," or given name, of transgender students and excluded himself from classes with two transgender students who objected to his religious views about gender.
Even though it was lifted in January, Alexander's suspension has effectively continued after the Renfrew County Catholic District School Board "excluded" him for the rest of the school year, according to his legal counsel at Liberty Coalition Canada. Alexander remains unsure whether the technically non-disciplinary action will continue into next year.
Alexander's lawyer, James Kitchen, said the school has accused his client of "bullying" transgender students.

"Obviously, he doesn’t actually bully them as that term would be defined by … reasonable people," Kitchen told the Epoch Times. "He’s not going to seek them out and call them names and make fun of them. But he does express his views about what these people say and about what they believe and about what they’re doing. And he expresses them online, and he expresses them in the class."
Later this month, Alexander plans to appeal his original suspension to the provincial human rights tribunal, which would bring his case before a school board panel. The appeal has reportedly hit a technical snag regarding whether Alexander is independent of his parents.

The principal of St. Joseph’s Catholic High School told Fox News Digital he was prohibited under Canadian law from commenting on the ongoing case.

Not agreeing = bullying
img

This is why I hate tranny faggots

Imagine being arrested for something that has been proven and known since the humanity exist.

This is why I'm buying Hogwarts Legacy.

Peak clown world

"Catholic" school my ass. Allowing trannies and suspending those who speak in accordance with the Bible. Catholicisms means nothing anymore these days.

Conservative Christian Canadians should honestly just move to the US. They’re vastly outnumbered in Canada and they don’t have any of the legal protections Americans have. They see conservative Americans say and do whatever and get away with it just across the border and think the same applies to them, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. They’re mostly not even ethnic to Canada so there’s no need for the sinking ship mentality.

Imagine being arrested for something that has been proven and known since the humanity exist.
You remember that time you thought to yourself, "This is it. We have reached the summit of Mount Clown World. This is the absolute peak. The world cannot get any more fucked up and insane than this.

The world:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is so ridiculous
Calling it ridiculous barely scratches the surface of describing this. That's how fucking insane this is.

This is such peak clown world fuckery that I'm practically AMAZED that a police officer - sworn into duty - has had to be called in to make this arrest, took out their handcuffs, placed this student under arrest, proceeded to write a police report on the incident, and then went about their day "conducting police business."

This is so fucking retarded, that I'm literally running out of words to express the scope of my anger and bemusement.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

That JT trannie man child really is the poster boy faggot for LGBT and Feminist driven policies and agenda

You remember that time you thought to yourself, "This is it. We have reached the summit of Mount Clown World. This is the absolute peak. The world cannot get any more fucked up and insane than this.

The world:

Calling it ridiculous barely scratches the surface of describing this. That's how fucking insane this is.

This is such peak clown world fuckery that I'm practically AMAZED that a police officer - sworn into duty - has had to be called in to make this arrest, took out their handcuffs, placed this student under arrest, proceeded to write a police report on the incident, and then went about their day "conducting police business."

This is so fucking retarded, that I'm literally running out of words to express the scope of my anger and bemusement.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

Saying that there was only two genders was like saying that the sky was blue or that water was wet. Nowadays, saying this simple fact is a political statement that's grounds for you getting fired from your job or getting arrested :feelskek:

Saying that there was only two genders was like saying that the sky was blue or that water was wet. Nowadays, saying this simple fact is a political statement that's grounds for you getting fired from your job or getting arrested :feelskek:
I swear, I'm losing my fucking mind over this faggot satanic clown world.

I'm reaching the brink.

This is why I'm buying Hogwarts Legacy.
That game is a steaming pile of shit. I wouldn’t even buy it for the memes. Everything I’ve seen make it look like a snorefest.

Cuck. Idk why anyone wouod give a shit about toilets being made uncomfortable about their changing rooms and bathrooms being shared with mentally ill men women vote for this shit they made their bed let them rot in it

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

It’s a fucking CATHOLIC SCHOOL lmfao!!!!

Rich, white parents pay thousands (even hundreds of thousands) to put their kid in private schools specifically to avoid shit like this (and black classmates, of which the tranny agenda is targeted).

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It’s so fucking over.

NO REFUNDS!!!
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Jesus fucking Christ all while actual bullies torture incels every passing second.

If people see this fucking shit and don't realize the dystopia is already here then they're completely beyond salvation.

This was in a Catholic school btw.
the dark knight art GIF by hoppip

Now do you all finally wake and see Bible is Real and this world now the agendas and evil is all from satan.

Obviously fake

At this point, Nazis rulling the world wouldn't seem so bad.

Unbelievable but actually believe. We now live in a world where there are entire firms, company's and NGOs dedicated to "Economic Mobility through Gender Equality" and "human centred design". What the fuck is that? It's basically an extortion racket.

Yeah, since this whole University unfairness bullshit from the left started, you have to see these young kids as wanting be in the limelight and make a statement. It actually helps their long term career prospects in some cases. Of course, fundamentally and legally I stand by their defense. Arresting them to make a statement is the Left's game and it's equally as silly (at best) and down right illegal and almost criminal (at worst) to harass citizens like this. Canadians have some weird rules, and have morphed into an uber retard American brand Social-Leftist ground zero along with San Francisco etc. We can see the breaking down if Nations into regions where different laws are enforced and implemented based on the political persuasion of that region, State, area etc.

This shit would like not happen in the southern U.S. Universities.

Yeah, since this whole University unfairness bullshit from the left started, you have to see these young kids as wanting be in the limelight and make a statement. It actually helps their long term career prospects in some cases. Of course, fundamentally and legally I stand by their defense. Arresting them to make a statement is the Left's game and it's equally as silly (at best) and down right illegal and almost criminal (at worst) to harass citizens like this. Canadians have some weird rules, and have morphed into an uber retard American brand Social-Leftist ground zero along with San Francisco etc. We can see the breaking down if Nations into regions where different laws are enforced and implemented based on the political persuasion of that region, State, area etc.

This shit would like not happen in the southern U.S. Universities.
Take my word, don't invest in retarded pigskin politics you'll lose more brain cells. Trust me.

Take my word, don't invest in retarded pigskin politics you'll lose more brain cells. Trust me.
Lol. I'm not invested in it. I ran away from it. I'm luckily sitting from afar critiquing all of the chaos.

Lol. I'm not invested in it. I ran away from it. I'm luckily sitting from afar critiquing all of the chaos.
good to see more high iq users in here

hitler executed manlets from what I remember
Yeah. Hitler's vision may have turned into a practical worship of Germanic and Anglo white women all the same, while the changes for the elites mean nothing but bannana republic for the low smv. Hard to say, I could be wrong but, I don't know. Nazi Germany may have morphed into a ultra right wing state in the West where Incels are exterminated for being "useless".

You so sure it would be any different for low smv men bud? Don't fool yourself..
I probably wouldn't exist to experience any of the current suffering, so "low smv men" wouldn't really be a thing in a relative sense, since the people who don't get culled or sterilized would be partnered up anyway. It would be better overall for whoever was left, but I wouldn't exist so the point of whether or not it would be better for me (as a low smv male) is moot.

Yeah. Hitler's vision may have turned into a practical worship of Germanic and Anglo white women all the same, while the changes for the elites mean nothing but bannana republic for the low smv. Hard to say, I could be wrong but, I don't know. Nazi Germany may have morphed into a ultra right wing state in the West where Incels are exterminated for being "useless".
exactly this, pigskin politics is all cucked from the beginning whether it's fascists/communist/democratic/pigskinism it all means the same shit, " worship muh whorezz and let chad have his harem while we cucks stay virginz because we won't question our retARdYAN wahmen queenz ( if you can even call them that fucking retARdYAN bitches look masculine as fuck ) "

I probably wouldn't exist to experience any of the current suffering, so "low smv men" wouldn't really be a thing in a relative sense, since the people who don't get culled or sterilized would be partnered up anyway. It would be better overall for whoever was left, but I wouldn't exist so the point of whether or not it would be better for me (as a low smv male) is moot.
You're being serious right?

Canada went from cool snow people to the cucked bois in no time.

You're being serious right?
About what, not experiencing suffering because you won't exist? If I went back in time and killed your grandfather, your father wouldn't be born, so you wouldn't exist. How would that hurt you? There wouldn't be a "you" to feel anything.

I probably wouldn't exist to experience any of the current suffering,
Why not?
so "low smv men" wouldn't really be a thing in a relative sense, since the people who don't get culled or sterilized would be partnered up anyway.
I don't follow.. exactly...
It would be better overall for whoever was left, but I wouldn't exist so the point of whether or not it would be better for me (as a low smv male) is moot.
Okay.. So you're speaking for the betterment of normies and Chads and her below..?

About what, not experiencing suffering because you won't exist? If I went back in time and killed your grandfather, your father wouldn't be born, so you wouldn't exist. How would that hurt you? There wouldn't be a "you" to feel anything.
Wtf does this Back to the Future shit have to do with whether the world would be a better place if Nazu Germany won? I mean, maybe you could say there are two genders without being arrested (most of us can) but I'm certain most of us wouldn't be able to live a quality life. So not too different. But I don't know, I'm open to being proven wrong with examples and arguments.

Why not?

I don't follow.. exactly...

Okay.. So you're speaking for the betterment of normies and Chads and her below..?

View attachment 719055
In Hitler's world, manlets, subhumans, and genetic invalids wouldn't be able to have offspring. The biggest reason we're incels is our genetics, which means there were low tier genes that were passed down to us. Subhumans and genetic invalids shouldn't have children, because it extends human suffering.

What's there to not follow?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back