Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canadian doctor approves medically assisted death of 23 year old young man because he doesn't have a girlfriend

Absolutely based. I want to go like this too.

Ngl, I feel bad for that guy. Yes, I understand suicide is a personal choice but at the same time, as I've said, it isn't natural or healthy for a person to want to kill themselves even despite their disabilities, especially that young.

And especially considering his shitty lifestyle wasn't his fault. If society allowed him to express himself better and gave him an opportunity to use his own talents as well as an outlet for his sexual frustration, he wouldn't do this to himself.

Euthanasia isn't the option we should have, but they'd rather let the disenfranchised take itself out rather than give them an opportunity to live.

I just hate how suicide is glorified. Just like how the LDAR lifestyle is being promoted to get guys to be unproductive and poor, I do think this is also a psyop.

Yes, life may be shitty and you will get depressed but it's best to bear through with your ideations and try to make the effort to get out of those circumstances.

I just hate how suicide is glorified. Just like how the LDAR lifestyle is being promoted to get guys to be unproductive and poor, I do think this is also a psyop.

Yes, life may be shitty and you will get depressed but it's best to bear through with your ideations and try to make the effort to get out of those circumstances.
How tf do I go on with my shitty life as a lowiq,unskilled, wagie, subhuman oldcel who lives with his parents in a third world country?

How tf do I go on with my shitty life as a lowiq,unskilled, wagie, subhuman oldcel who lives with his parents in a third world country?
Build skills that you can use especially to make income outside of your main job.

That seem a bit low bar for approval

Society literally wants to kill ugly men, it is what it is

Is it possible to develope a skill in your 30's with lowiq and severe case of ADHD? I feel like I've hit my brain capacity
It gets harder and harder with age to learn new things.

It gets harder and harder with age to learn new things.
Screenshot 20221218 111105

A random image.

I still remember the song played at this bar.

Wish I could be a kid again playing the first hitman.

Is it possible to develope a skill in your 30's with lowiq and severe case of ADHD? I feel like I've hit my brain capacity

:cryfeels:
I try to languagemaxx but my memory is becoming worse.

Canadian incels should just go ER. What a fucking joke.
They should overthrow that fag Trudeau and that old fuck Charles III so that America can reclaim it.