Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canadian doctor approves medically assisted death of 23 year old young man because he doesn't have a girlfriend

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4MURUeLog

Source: https://www.commonsense.news/p/sche...ource=direct&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Last edited:
Then this should happen to me and I'm 33

This is the state of the modern globohomo-supporting, elite-controlled government; enable the hypergamy and degeneracy, and foid privilege forming us into this state of trueceldom, subhumanity, and isolation, and then cull us sub 5 males off if our numbers are too large and possibly may pose a threat; I would prefer not to go out in such a depraved, obviously intended way... :feelsclown:

It is undignified; we are not losing, and can indeed perhaps pave the way for change in the future, not fall rank and file into what the puppeteers want. :feelsjuice:

I suppose the current subjugation and discrimination against those simply born with the genetic curse of physical unattractive will continue on, in the near future; but It's actually the very foids and other cucks enabling the hypergamy and degeneracy leading to the situation you talk about who are oppressed, you hateful inkwell! :feelsUgh:

Stop the cucknadian government

Then this should happen to me and I'm 33
I suppose the current subjugation and discrimination against those simply born with the genetic curse of physical unattractive will continue on, in the near future; but It's actually the very foids and other cucks enabling the hypergamy and degeneracy leading to the situation you talk about who are oppressed, you hateful inkwell! :feelsUgh:
Stop the cucknadian government
Updated this post with source link. Please refresh.

I need this so bad right now dude.

I'm 18 and I'm glad I live in Canada because I'm running out of copes and will certainly not be able to live anymore in 2023

I'm 18 and I'm glad I live in Canada because I'm running out of copes and will certainly not be able to live anymore in 2023
Wish I could move back to Canada and apply for this but my cucked dad won't allow me because he knows I'm suicidal! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Girls are not only option.

I hope you guys UNDERSTAND this

You guys don't even understand how much effort is to get girls

Eradication of ugly men gg guys

If you're not big, tall, above average looking, and fair skinned, you're ugly.
Not here in Washington girls here are fucking guys they know

mixed feelings about it, doctors shouldn't assist your suicide imo

Polish 20221009 155351872

This is who girls are dating GUYS THEY ONLY KNOW

I wish he vanmaxxed

all these normies in the comments malding their ass off lol imma get it too cuz i live in canada gg

they want to kill old (liverpool care pathway) and poor people, and probably soon incels too, gonna be lit af

imagine future normies reversing the tranny suicide rate memes onto you because incels are known to get euthanasia at a high %

Sub5 genocide legal in Cuckada now, get me out of here AHHhhhHh

Wish I could move back to Canada and apply for this but my cucked dad won't allow me because he knows I'm suicidal! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Dad actually wants to help you somehow, but doesnt know how

i never thought id say this but, based Canada

Blame "Canada".

He is in an better place now. Diabetes, blind, neet, fat and incel. In this condition he had to live in one of the most leftwing countries on this planet. He was in hell already.

The incel holocaust has started. Normalfags can finally do what they really think of incels - kill us

Lifefuel:panties: eh I meant suifuel:feelsrope:

not a bad idea. kid had no future, this was totally understandable