Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canada let's drug addicts shoot up in playgrounds deem it constitution right.

it's impossible to be that stupid. so that leaves malice.

Whenever I think bongland can't get worse, Cucknada comes and takes the cake. Almost impressive

People always think nothing is going to happen but it's hard to see this kind of stuff lasting for long, and they're going to keep pushing and taking it further and further. Eventually will come a breaking point because 95% of people are not for this nonsense no matter what the powers that be push, there will be epic blowback. I hope people don't lose sight of the real perpetrators, such as the billionaires, jews, judges, pig cops, etc.

People always think nothing is going to happen but it's hard to see this kind of stuff lasting for long, and they're going to keep pushing and taking it further and further. Eventually will come a breaking point because 95% of people are not for this nonsense no matter what the powers that be push, there will be epic blowback. I hope people don't lose sight of the real perpetrators, such as the billionaires, jews, judges, pig cops, etc.
Idk Canada is pretty cucked we are one of the few countries that is largely in favour of immigration other being Sweden

they're chemically neutering and lobotomizing men, so i think this will continue indefinitely. also a lot of judges and cops are conservative who don't support this and are not aligned with marxist niggers. the real perpetrators are individuals with marxist beliefs in all strata of society. it's not their role in society that matters, it's their ideology.

Get me tf out of here doods

this is pure evil indeed.

i see homeless drugged out zombies every day and its sad because I know a lot of them want to kick the habit but its simply not possible when white liberals continually enable them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back