Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Canada is a curry worship country

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Housing is shit, but many curry landlords bang foids for cheap rent

Curry only hires other curries in HR or management

Curries have very easy time migrating unlike other shitholes

Curries get free food in food banks designed for hobos

When foid gets kicked out from house she will have to give pussy to pajeet landlord
Images 1
Justin Trudeau India
Afp 10o7qm
Images

I have a cousin in Canada and unlike me he is a rich tall normie and only dates white girls exclusively. He's one of the biggest white toilet worshippers I know irl.

I have a cousin in Canada and unlike me he is a rich tall normie and only dates white girls exclusively. He's one of the biggest white toilet worshippers I know irl.
You are a tall normie though, just missing the rich part.

Lmao what a retard

You are a tall normie though, just missing the rich part.
He's in Mumbai, probably rich too :feelsseriously:

@Grim_Reaper Over for you if Trudeau wins again. You won't be able a job :worryfeels:

When foid gets kicked out from house she will have to give pussy to pajeet landlord
View attachment 1176619View attachment 1176620View attachment 1176621View attachment 1176622View attachment 1176623
proves curries betabuxx

any curry who born and brought up in canada are auto incels
do u think white women want curries?
curries maybe dark skinned but cannot have that black guy halo due due to dickletism and manletism,weak frame and abo looks.literally the worst combination ever.atleadst curries in curry land can get arrangel marriage while in west curries are bottom of everything.its over.
you don't need to fear curries .your women don't want us and we aint going to steal your foids becuase we are too subhuman and most truecel for that

Imagine if one day the curry immigrants will try to we wuz as native americans because they used to be called and are still referred to as indians by some. Then they'll attempt to claim curries were always the native inhabitants of Canada to justify their takeover via this pseudohistorical fiction. You just know this will happen once the curry population hits critical mass if you've seen how delusional some hindvta ultranationalists are like online.
:feelskek:

He's in Mumbai, probably rich too :feelsseriously:

@Grim_Reaper Over for you if Trudeau wins again. You won't be able a job :worryfeels:
Not rich. Middle class. Maybe rich relative to the rest of India because Mumbai is very expensive but I never felt my family was wealthy enough to live here comfortably.

View attachment 1176619View attachment 1176620View attachment 1176621View attachment 1176622View attachment 1176623

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/1nQ1Zl1Tt9o?si=fE4MbkoNbqhz05wh

do you think curries have a chance in Canada. only thing they can do is to wagelsave themselves without complaining

white foids absoltlty despise us curries

brutal

so u don't need to worry about curries as a threat

curries immigrate to west hope they can slay only to find out they are in the same level of ricemen and only africans and arabs get white foids.no white foids for curries and racemes.brutal
you can simply classify all athnics as dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back