Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucknada has turnt against the curries that have flocked to their nation in great numbers. Brampton Canada looks like a slum in New Delhi

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★★
Here's curries exploiting the food banks meant for citizens

View: https://youtu.be/BISFOw5TfUw?si=rb2y6anEeewXn1TL

View: https://youtu.be/qzUIodfO7Oc?si=MrYilGa0WQVruyHZ

View: https://youtu.be/jR2n-DqsutE?si=AqTSvSbOdnSHmyM7

Here's downtown Toronto full of Pajeets blasting Bollywood songs on Canada day kek.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SPoYi203X-c&si=1oVzzrK5PURdaWlM

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/dJg34EMyshs?si=QvpDRATJcJtpZwQO

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/c5TtqulTudc?si=avywahMmII_sFMyn

Here they celebrate their festivals and leave the whole downtown in absolute filth

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/15H40s0HUc4?si=9k1qAVQhPekz7fiX

Cucknadians can't afford rent, no jobs, bust economy. While Trudeau employs more international students (22% of Canada population) EVERY YEAR lololol.

They come to study in fake colleges next to strip malls so that they work as cashier's/Uber drivers/janitors as for many of them that's better than being an engineer in Pajeetland.

My Canadian friend told me that seven/ten of them live in a three bedroom house to make ends meet and they are so desperate that they work for jobs with very low salary expectations so that companies prefer hiring them for cheap than the Canadians themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
but muh diversity

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★★
But the libcucks deserve it for being so naive. I hope that more Canadians lose their jobs and cucknada fills with curries so that it serves as a reminder to most country to reign in their immigration.

I am sure (((they))) are very happy with how cucknada has fallen from a pretty stable economy to a shithole and (((they))) want this for ur country to.(((by opening up of borders)))

wereq

wereq

ONLY solution to the human condition is GENOCIDE
★★★★★
Exterminate all curry insects from White lands.

Osman279

Osman279

Admiral
★★★★
Exterminate all curry insects from White lands.
I was reading a book a few hours ago and you still can’t escape the curry pill

IMG 0367IMG 0368IMG 0369

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

It all keeps adding up, I think I’m cracking up
★★★
@PLA1092 curry go back

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★★
Death to loxism

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

alive but not living
★★★★★
My Canadian friend told me that seven/ten of them live in a three bedroom house to make ends meet and they are so desperate that they work for jobs with very low salary expectations so that companies prefer hiring them for cheap than the Canadians themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek:
I live in canada too and this is legitimate. A lot of them ever share cars and drive each other around to places.

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
Cope, Canada is a colony of Curryland now. Over for ytboys. :feelzez:
India could literally completely replace every single white country's population within 2 generations from now. The curry-population-pill is insane.

Confessor

Confessor

Veteran
★★★★
i wouldn't blame Canadians for kicking Curries out. North Indian curries are the worst of the worst. I would wish them even upon my worst enemy. No sense of civility at all.

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Commander
Based low inhib curries

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
This seems to be the case in most western countries.

Osman279

Osman279

Admiral
★★★★
Why are you reading this kike author? Although I do agree with him, Victoria Terminus sounds way better than the new name. My parents still call it VT and not CSMT
I was seeing how he mixes Truth with Falsehood.

Osman279

Osman279

Admiral
★★★★
Hey I read that book too. It was kinda nice. Especially the ending. You sure are open minded for a muslim to read a book by a Gay Israeli Jewish man.
I didn’t know he was a faggot :dafuckfeels:

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
At least they're keeping their shitskin culture instead of trying to assimilate like cucked ricecels.

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

St. Creepshotcel
★★★★★
Based curries. They're the key to destroying the West.

Confessor

Confessor

Veteran
★★★★
Indians need mass extermination to reduce their population to 1-4 Million.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Reproducing like roaches

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I live in canada too and this is legitimate. A lot of them ever share cars and drive each other around to places.
I am a canadian curry I fucking hate this place

L

Lonelyus

Visionary
★★★★★
Here's curries exploiting the food banks meant for citizens

View: https://youtu.be/BISFOw5TfUw?si=rb2y6anEeewXn1TL

View: https://youtu.be/qzUIodfO7Oc?si=MrYilGa0WQVruyHZ

View: https://youtu.be/jR2n-DqsutE?si=AqTSvSbOdnSHmyM7

Here's downtown Toronto full of Pajeets blasting Bollywood songs on Canada day kek.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SPoYi203X-c&si=1oVzzrK5PURdaWlM

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/dJg34EMyshs?si=QvpDRATJcJtpZwQO

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/c5TtqulTudc?si=avywahMmII_sFMyn

Here they celebrate their festivals and leave the whole downtown in absolute filth

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/15H40s0HUc4?si=9k1qAVQhPekz7fiX

Cucknadians can't afford rent, no jobs, bust economy. While Trudeau employs more international students (22% of Canada population) EVERY YEAR lololol.

They come to study in fake colleges next to strip malls so that they work as cashier's/Uber drivers/janitors as for many of them that's better than being an engineer in Pajeetland.

It says winners all over the area JFL

Zozizo

Zozizo

wanna see ur bobs & vagene
★★★★★
@Robo_Cope jfl Trudeau the cuck

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
It's so fucking depressing in Canada because of all the curries. I don't even see any fucking white people anymore. I'm the last white person in my neighborhood, and probably most of the city. I don't know where they all went, and it makes me want to leave too. It's one thing to be an incel, it's another one to see fucking pajeets fucking absolutely everywhere yapping in their own language everywhere I go. I don't even care where I go anymore as long as there'sno goddamned curries. Are the white people going north or to Alberta? I've been looking at Alberta a lot. Hopefully the curries don't move there cause I literally cannot fucking stand it anymore.

Last edited:
Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★★★
It's so fucking depressing in Canada because of all the curries. I don't even see any fucking white people anymore. I'm the last white person in my neighborhood, and probably most of the city. I don't know where they all went, and it makes me want to leave too. It's one thing to be an incel, it's another one to see fucking pajeets fucking absolutely everywhere yapping in their own language everywhere I go. I don't even care where I go anymore as long as there'sno goddamned curries. Are the white people going north or to Alberta? I've been looking at Alberta a lot. Hopefully the curries don't move there cause I literally cannot fucking stand it anymore.
Just like i was telling you bro @Zozizo :feelshaha: , my neighborhood also turned into a mega foreigner nigger fest … i’ve been living here for 30 years and in the last decade i feel like i’m a white minority now JFL SO FUCKING over for my country :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Zozizo

Zozizo

wanna see ur bobs & vagene
★★★★★
Just like i was telling you bro @Zozizo :feelshaha: , my neighborhood also turned into a mega foreigner nigger fest … i’ve been living here for 30 years and in the last decade i feel like i’m a white minority now JFL SO FUCKING over for my country :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
niggers or curries :fuk:

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Officer
send them all back to their shithole country

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
then why did you come here
My parents did now my parents are going to move back to India and I am going as well in then future aftee they go I like it there tbh :smonk:

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

alive but not living
★★★★★
My parents did now my parents are going to move back to India and I am going as well in then future aftee they go I like it there tbh :smonk:
what's the reason your parents wanna move back? why do you wanna move back? what do you like about india?

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Get these shitskins out of Canada asap. I'm so sick of seeing these brown monkeys here

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
what's the reason your parents wanna move back? why do you wanna move back? what do you like about india?
they are moving back for retirement ig, I want to move back to be closer with family and culture I feel more connected with nature, the land and the people there more than cucknada the only gripe I have with India is the roads other than that motorways are very well developed especially in my state

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
I was vacationing in Vancouver a while back, and I am not joking when I say that when we were driving around in our rented van, we would go several streets without seeing a single white person, just pajeets. Even my sisters, cousins, mom and dad commented on how many curries there was in Vancouver. Fucking insane

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

alive but not living
★★★★★
they are moving back for retirement ig, I want to move back to be closer with family and culture I feel more connected with nature, the land and the people there more than cucknada the only gripe I have with India is the roads other than that motorways are very well developed especially in my state
I hate canada everything about it. Lucky you are getting out of it

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I hate canada everything about it. Lucky you are getting out of it
U should move eastern europe or something if you have the money and means or go northern canada I heard a lot of white people are doing that

1337hikki

1337hikki

National Rodgerist
★★
Tons of curries in Alberta already, my city has sections where u see nothing but curries
White areas don't exist outside of some trailer parks or some shit but those ppl r ususally retarded

1337hikki

1337hikki

National Rodgerist
★★
I was vacationing in Vancouver a while back, and I am not joking when I say that when we were driving around in our rented van, we would go several streets without seeing a single white person, just pajeets. Even my sisters, cousins, mom and dad commented on how many curries there was in Vancouver. Fucking insane
I though Vancouver was full of Chinks mostly? When I went a while back the store signs were literally in Chinese with small english subtitles :feelskek:

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Tons of curries in Alberta already, my city has sections where u see nothing but curries
White areas don't exist outside of some trailer parks or some shit but those ppl r ususally retarded
The white Canadians are escaping to some newfoundland shithole

Apart from that they're either at crackhouses or in retirement houses

Vancouver and other big cities are full of curries and chinks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8