Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If god does exist he is a sadist

Islam isbest besti

Islam isbest besti

Greycel
God does exist he is a sadist.

Why does nature hate us so much? I am the worst kind of curry: a stinky dravidian.

We Dravidians have literally no genetic advantages and are considered ugly even by Pajeet standards. We are know for:

Our weird ass long names and accents. (English spoken in Tamil accent makes me wanna puke)

Eating food so spicy it can make one poop lava. Curries eat food with their hands like uncivilised chimps. Dravidians go one step further and eat things like idly-sambar after mixing and Bisi Bele Bhath which legit looks like poop.

Cousin marriage (North Indian curries don't do this unless they are Muslim)

Ugly facial features and dark skin color

Being uncouth manlets

Bizarre customs like worshipping snakes, literal penises and vaginas, cows and whatnot.

Some Dravidians literally eat food off the floor on festive occasions and some of the festivals literally involve throwing cow poop at each other.

Tl;dr we are a ugly and weak race who got out asses kicked by foreign invaders (N. Indian, Turkic Delhi sultanate, Mughals and Europeans). Even the Dutch who usually didn't enslave curries captured Tamil slaves. Dravidian men epitomize the Pajeet stereotype. I propose coining a new term for Dravidian currycels: Lungicels.

Dravidian women are literally un-fu*kable and the only decent looking ones are upper caste who have higher Aryan (central asian ancestry). I promise to myself that I won't breed and bring more curries into the world. I will do the world and the unborn children a favor.

globalization ruined civilization

Cope Dravidians are BBC moggers @Zer0/∞

God does exist he is a sadist.

Why does nature hate us so much? I am the worst kind of curry: a stinky dravidian.

We Dravidians have literally no genetic advantages and are considered ugly even by Pajeet standards. We are know for:

Our weird ass long names and accents. (English spoken in Tamil accent makes me wanna puke)

Eating food so spicy it can make one poop lava. Curries eat food with their hands like uncivilised chimps. Dravidians go one step further and eat things like idly-sambar after mixing and Bisi Bele Bhath which legit looks like poop.

Cousin marriage (North Indian curries don't do this unless they are Muslim)

Ugly facial features and dark skin color

Being uncouth manlets

Bizarre customs like worshipping snakes, literal penises and vaginas, cows and whatnot.

Some Dravidians literally eat food off the floor on festive occasions and some of the festivals literally involve throwing cow poop at each other.

Tl;dr we are a ugly and weak race who got out asses kicked by foreign invaders (N. Indian, Turkic Delhi sultanate, Mughals and Europeans). Even the Dutch who usually didn't enslave curries captured Tamil slaves. Dravidian men epitomize the Pajeet stereotype. I propose coining a new term for Dravidian currycels: Lungicels.

Dravidian women are literally un-fu*kable and the only decent looking ones are upper caste who have higher Aryan (central asian ancestry). I promise to myself that I won't breed and bring more curries into the world. I will do the world and the unborn children a favor.
Yes but brocel - Where are you, may I ask? In the West or in curryland?