Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill can you really make a change in your personality?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i spent seven years in therapy, taking medication, but the changes were minimal

I don't think we can modify our personalities, because our personalities have a material origin (our brain) and that cannot be changed at will, our limbic systems are damaged after years of bullying, beatings and ostracism
our brains learned a sort of algorithm according to our experiences in the past

I find it very difficult to get closer to people, even today

Last edited:
I’ve tried it’s not possible but it can be reduced never completely eliminated sadly

No, Face + height = personality.

no personality for our appearance

Why tf should I change my personality? Chad can be most the most fucked up psychopath and everybody loves him.

i spent seven years in therapy, taking medication, but the changes were minimal
You got tricked by Big Pharma fags....brutal lol

If you want to become at least a NT it is a little late childhood is the most important period in the human being and it is at this time that you acquire that characteristic :feelsaww:
Based Gandhi

personality doesn't matter you just need to be chad

:foidSoy::foidSoy:"Just be yourself" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

intelligence - 100% genes
temperament - 100% genes
character - 95% genes, 5% upbringing

it's over

I don't think we can modify our personalities, because our personalities have a material origin (our brain) and that cannot be changed at will
Yes, you are absolutely right
However, experience changes the way you react to things. Also, the materialism part is very true, but I believe that modern people fail to mature with brain neurons. You can see it in the looks too - many adult people look like teenagers or students. Meanwhile 50 years ago, a 25 year old male would have full beard and developed facial and body features as well as looking like an actual adult, not some overfed boy.
I personally look like a balding high-schooler and my brain is very much the same, even though I approach 30 this year.

your personality can change yes, it depends on who you are around/your environment, the content you consume, the things you do, and what you choose to believe and accept

Every single day i am doing positive reinforcements,imagining all going well and positive affirmations.When i go out on the street women act like i am invisible.Some waitresses are nice but its part of the job.

No, Face + height = personality.
Yep, looks quite literally determine your character. If you're sub4, sub5'10 male, then it's simply illegal for you to act NT and confident in society.