Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you rate my face?

Not trying to mog anyone, just want to hear your opinion on my face.
I apologize, I know this is from forever ago, but It seems we dress very similar :feelsaww: I still have that exact same sweater. based brocel, im happy to see another goth here. :feelsLightsaber:

I apologize, I know this is from forever ago, but It seems we dress very similar :feelsaww: I still have that exact same sweater. based brocel, im happy to see another goth here. :feelsLightsaber:
i kinda wish i didn't throw it away tbh

If you can get jaw surgery you could become chadlite. But your bottom half of face is like 4

I don't know, 5/10 unless your eye area is bad. Beardmogs me too

my nose is also fucked up and i my dimples cover up my cheekbones
Nose alignment is an easy surgery to get covered by insurance (if your septum is severely fucked) so that should've be too expensive to fix, recovery isn't bad either. You could get your dimples botoxed or something. But you look alright you could definitely become a chadlite or just normie

Nice dr pepper
bh187-waynes-world.gif

mogs me....

@TheGrayWolf @opioidcel

we got a dr. autismo face reveal before gta 6

@FAT BLACK JIGGABOO @Karakol96

Face looks alright but why ru wearing emo clothes :feelskek:

ascend with a pajeeta/noodlefoid
shitskins and noodlewhores in western countries prefer to stick to their own race and have been brainwashed to hate white men

shitskins and noodlewhores in western countries prefer to stick to their own race and have been brainwashed to hate white men
lifefuel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Failed normie. You're white and 5'10, if you aren't lying about your height you should be able to slay in Asia. Average fakecel user on .is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back