Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you rate my face?

Bottom part of your nose and your shitty beard look a whole lot like mine. Outside of my eye area my nose is the first thing I would change about my face so I feel for you there, it definitely is not a good looking nose.

i though selfies weren't allowed

can't say because you are wearing a hat covering hairline and censored the middle of your face

this is basically "rate my lower third"

i though selfies weren't allowed

can't say because you are wearing a hat covering hairline and censored the middle of your face

this is basically "rate my lower third"
Does anyone know why selfies are banned?

Does anyone know why selfies are banned?
i'd assume to prevent bragging / accidentally doxxing yourself by some deranged redditor lurking here who knew you in school or something recognizing you

I also like to cover my eyes in photos

Larpers.is

@Caelus There isn't a single truecel newfag on this website.

If this is what an incel looks like then I am sub-incel. Over.

greasy hair would not want to have sex with you 2/10

@Cayden Zhang

How tall are you @Dr. Autismo ?
You have a bit of a weaker jaw but it doesn't look to out of the ordinary. More like ltn, almost mtn

How tall are you @Dr. Autismo ?
You have a bit of a weaker jaw but it doesn't look to out of the ordinary. More like ltn, almost mtn
Don't wanna discuss my height tbh, its not a good idea here.

Unless you have an exceptional eye area. 4/10 with low appeal because neck beard

You seem to look alright from as much as I can see from this picture.

It doesn't look that bad tbf, brocel

Mogs my rice subhuman face from Exeter to Newcastle

Flaws are narrow mouth, recessed maxilla and cheekbones causing nasiolabial folds, patchy beard,weak round jaw, flat chin and facial bloat.

Flaws are narrow mouth, recessed maxilla and cheekbones causing nasiolabial folds patchy beard,weak round jaw, flat chin and facial bloat.
i ate a lot of pizza when i was rotting as a teenager

I'm also 5'10, but i would mog you anyway cuz white
Tbf i felt like almost every white bong zoomers are taller than 6' or at least 5'11. I'm 5'10 too but almost couldn't find men that were shorter than me beside some another chink students

i ate a lot of pizza when i was rotting as a teenager
You have structural flaws in your bones and your demeanour and aura is that of an alt right basement dweller neckbeard. You need to gymaxx, change your style, get a double jaw surgery and you need to go to SEA. You cab potentially ascend but it's going to be hard unless you are rich or very determined.

You have structural flaws in your bones and your demeanour and aura is that of an alt right basement dweller neckbeard. You need to gymaxx, change your style, get a double jaw surgery and you need to go to SEA. You cab potentially ascend but it's going to be hard unless you are rich or very determined.
Nah he looks normie

I disagree. He has clear facial flaws with a ton of bloat. The average white is better looking than him.
If he is not atleast an ltn then Im a 2/10 monster

It doesn't look that bad tbf, brocel

Mogs my rice subhuman face from Exeter to Newcastle
Dm your face I won’t make fun of it but you say me and asiacel mog you to death and were both sub4 how bad can it be?

If he is not atleast an ltn then Im a 2/10 monster
I rated him ltn too. He isn't lower than that but calling him a normie is delusional. This isn't reddit. People need to give it to users straight

I disagree. He has clear facial flaws with a ton of bloat. The average white is better looking than him.
He just has low cheekbones which are barely noticeable he’s an average looking white tallfag imo

Mogs, the shit out of me....
Clear white skin, no acne, a full beard and a decent mustache. Add to that the fact that you are blonde....
You literally are chad material if you'd just work out a little more.

Anyhow this is what a fakcel looks like. I'd give you a 6/10, but if you'd shed a little weight you'll be in that sweet 7/10 zone. If you actually put on some muscle you'd be a 9.

I rated him ltn too. He isn't lower than that but calling him a normie is delusional. This isn't reddit. People need to give it to users straight
What would my real rating be approximately? On reddit I got rated from 4,5 - 5,2/10

I forgot. Probably yes trm
5.2 on truerateme is a decent rating if it's from a trusted rater. I'm myself a trusted rated on there. They are good but they aren't good at rating appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back