Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you interpret dreams?

Can you interpret dreams?

• Yes, and I believe they can predict the future

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Yes, but I only interpret them as a mirror from past events

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes, but I believe they are only fantasies

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No, I can't but I believe that if I could they could predict something in my future

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, at all

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I don't remember my dreams

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Do you believe that dreams are an indicator of your own subconscious or a message from God?

Last edited:
you're probably just reading too much into it, dreams are usually sporadic and don't mean much imo, unless you believe otherwise

Probably just a random occurrence

Based on my studies in Freudian psychology, this probably means that you want to fuck your mother

Based on my studies in Freudian psychology, this probably means that you want to fuck your mother
So, these are your dreams.

Freud was a Jew obsessed with sex, I prefer Jung in this aspect.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I would predict exactly what would happen in the next episode of DBZ in my dreams. I'd dream abut something in the Namek saga, and I'd watch it happen when I got home from school the next day. I saw Piccolo fight Frieza in my dreams.

JFL @ Icanseethefuturemaxxers, they never stood a chance.

I believe dreams are suppressed memories.

When I was a kid, I would predict exactly what would happen in the next episode of DBZ in my dreams. I'd dream abut something in the Namek saga, and I'd watch it happen when I got home from school the next day. I saw Piccolo fight Frieza in my dreams.
I heard from some people that they've ended in a situation, exactly described as an interpretation of a dream they had days before.

JFL @ Icanseethefuturemaxxers, they never stood a chance.
Not going out of Inceldom soon that's for sure in most case, but may be very useful to avoid, in certain dreams, a certain situation that could happen in the foreseeable future "because to be forewarned is to be forearmed", the problem lies can you predict your own self, or correctly interpret the signs in the dream?

The Bible tells us about premonitory dreams:
Job 33:14-18 New International Version (NIV)
14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
16 he may speak in their ears
and terrify them with warnings,
17 to turn them from wrongdoing
and keep them from pride,
18 to preserve them from the pit,
their lives from perishing by the sword.[a]

That's really something to be taken seriously and to be afraid of.

From my perspective, I would be extremely worried to have sufficient wisdom if a given dream should arise, and would pray for nobody falls into it.

Last edited:
I think they have been confirmed to be a part of our subconscious desires many times, although they can be very random at times.

I heard from some people that they've ended in a situation, exactly described as an interpretation of a dream they had days before.
Yeah, it happened a lot when I was a kid. I would dream about something simple like seeing a person walking a dog or pulling something out of my refrigerator and it would happen the next day, like deja vu. I still get them now and then, it's always something mundane and meaningless that I predict, nothing ever important.

second option. also sometimes i dream about something im anxious about happening in the future. most of the time it's just weird random shit with no meaning.

Yeah, it happened a lot when I was a kid. I would dream about something simple like seeing a person walking a dog or pulling something out of my refrigerator and it would happen the next day, like deja vu. I still get them now and then, it's always something mundane and meaningless that I predict, nothing ever important.
Your statement proves that we are not depending totally on free will and fate, but that they are some "unseen powers" that govern us.
When someone usually doesn't remember his dreams and has one or another time a strong nightmare/dream, it's to be taken far more seriously.

Your statement proves that we are not depending totally on free will and fate, but that they are some "unseen powers" that govern us.
When someone usually doesn't remember his dreams and has one or another time a strong nightmare/dream, it's to be taken far more seriously.
I dream a lot more when I sleep at the right time and haven't been drinking. As far as "unseen powers" go... well there are some tips and tricks to that I won't get into.

you're probably just reading too much into it, dreams are usually sporadic and don't mean much imo, unless you believe otherwise
tbh

I dream a lot more when I sleep at the right time and haven't been drinking. As far as "unseen powers" go... well there are some tips and tricks to that I won't get into.
You could give some clues at least.
Why you "won't get into"?

Well, what are your tips and tricks about the "unseen powers" you are talking about? Are they related to the Bible?
You asked for a clue and I gave you a good one.

That's the answer.
I'm afraid not to the one, I asked specifically for your reply:
"As far as "unseen powers" go... well there are some tips and tricks(...)"
> "Well, what are your tips and tricks about the "unseen powers" you are talking about? Are they related to the Bible?"

Do you believe that dreams are an indicator of your own subconscious or a message from God?

It's almost always your own subconscious.

If my dreams showed my future then I would’ve had a GF long time ago and never have come here.

Yes sometimes

I guess I try to understand a bit, and as for your interpretations of "unseen powers", by writing they are some "some tips and tricks" you didn't provide an answer. It was that what I was "expecting", with the further you have just replied.
No, it's a variety of things inside and outside of your control. I could get into it, but it's like being 7 ft tall with a mangina and a recessed chin.

No, they are not related to the Bible.
I guess I try to understand a bit, and as for your interpretations of "unseen powers", by writing they are some "some tips and tricks" you didn't provide an answer. It was that what I was "expecting", along with the further you have just replied.
No, it's a variety of things inside and outside of your control. I could get into it, but it's like being 7 ft tall with a mangina and a recessed chin.
Interesting would be nice if you develop a little.

Last edited:
I guess I try to understand a bit, and as for your interpretations of "unseen powers", by writing they are some "some tips and tricks" you didn't provide an answer. It was that what I was "expecting", along with the further you have just replied.

Interesting would be nice if you develop a little.
You'll get it when you do it on accident.

You'll get it when you do it on accident.
Please be more precise, you use a lot of shortcuts and somehow certain mutism, nobody seems wise enough to comprehend it as you.
"You'll get it when you do it on accident"? I am not sure at all to understand what you mean by this.

no, dreams are mostly random and should not be mistaken with reality

Not gonna lie I'm a bit psychic. I drowned to death when I was in middle school but I was resuscitated and brought back to life. Ever since then I could read people's minds. Not everyone's minds but only people who have conscious thoughts and opinions of me. I can see past events from a distance and pin point exactly what happened. Its only on certain occasions and I can't do it all the time though.

I think dreaming is when your consciousness explores the multiverse. All possibilities happen in dreams and all of time is compressed into one. Well kind of. Its mostly you exploring your past with occasional forks in your dreams to different universes within the multiverse. Having dreams of your future is much much more rare though and is very often symbolic (when some dreams don't make sense, you know its a dream about the future and certain objects represent certain things about the future that you haven't seen or felt yet). Example: You never heard the word amulet yet nor ever touched an amulet stone in your waking life. You dream of touching a giant beetle after falling from the sky. Two years later you go on a trip to Egypt with a girlfriend and buy an amulet stone at the local market for her. Then you say to yourself "This is Deja Vu"

That said most of the time your dreams are of the past. Lucid dreaming in my opinion is when you dream of a possible scenario in your past that almost happened or could have happened but you took a different direction in the fork on the road. In other words your consciousness is exploring another universe (within the multiverse) VERY near the current universe that you reside in. And is near enough for you to "vividly" see it. Kind of like being in a bubble and can see whats inside the other bubble very next to you.

Very interesting question though and surprised to see it on an incel forum. Consciousness is basically meta science imo (the merging of consciousness science and quantum science). It is the next frontier and phase of science. If we can master that we will be able to understand time and space better and vice versa. Teleportation and Telekinesis will be possible probably in the very distant future.

Last edited:
The only message from god I needed was when he decided to make my face deformed. From then on it was pretty clear where we stood.

It's not about what I mean.
Again...
Then what did you mean?
Not gonna lie I'm a bit psychic. I drowned to death when I was in middle school but I was resuscitated and brought back to life. Ever since then I could read people's minds. Not everyone's minds but only people who have conscious thoughts and opinions of me.

I think dreaming is when your consciousness explores the multiverse. All possibilities happen in dreams and all of time is compressed into one. Well kind of. Its mostly you exploring your past with occasional forks in your dreams to different universes within the multiverse. Having dreams of your future is much much more rare though and is very often symbolic (when some dreams don't make sense, you know its a dream about the future and certain objects represent certain things about the future that you haven't seen or felt yet). Example: You never heard the word amulet yet nor ever touched an amulet stone in your waking life. You dream of touching a giant beetle after falling from the sky. Two years later you go on a trip to Egypt with a girlfriend and buy an amulet stone at the local market for her. Then you say to yourself "This is Deja Vu"
The notion in this thread is "Déjà rêvé", but "Déjà Vu" too, it's interesting as well.

Anyway, about "Déjà Vu", and I like to refer to my favorite verse on the Bible relating, but of course not directly to the mainstream scientific meaning:
Ecclesiastes 1:9-11 New International Version (NIV)
9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
11 No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.

The only message from god I needed was when he decided to make my face deformed. From then on it was pretty clear where we stood.
Good. Some were born poor, others rich; some get nothing but despair and trouble, others get everything and get nothing but praise from the crowd, etc. Same thing for us.
But, what revolts me the most is not that. It is stupidity, blindness, and wickedness of the crowd - society; of its vain, greedy, and degenerate leaders - politicians and so-called elites. This is the cause of evil in the world.