Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you have a a healthy social life as an ugly incel ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Can us ugly subhumans still try to have male friends and a healthy social life ?

You can befriend fellow incels, but going beyond that will be suifuel. Making friends with normies or beyond is a risk because they will either make fun of you or possibly get a girlfriend which is suifuel

Probably. I'm an expert in antisocial life so I can't help there.

It's possible unless you have autism or some sort of mental illness.

No. Next question.

Never tried making friends. Most of them are bluepilled NPCs so i've hated them from the start. I'm starting to enjoy my own company these days. Just keeping myself busy with whatever. I'm too good for normies anyways(inb4 cope)

I had a small social circle as an incel, albeit it took me to sophomore year of high school to actually get friends once I moved. I made friends with about 20+ people, most of them which were normies, who either used me for shit, befriended me because they felt sorry for me, or just straight up backstabbed me. By the end of high school, I had about 5 really good friends. But then, I moved again, so now I'm back to square one. Not even going to fucking try anymore tbh, that shit was ridiculous, and I genuinely believe this generation is full of psychopaths and narcissists.

Last edited:
No.

Normies will just make fun of you or use you for things. You will have to clownmaxx to get accepted into normie groups.
Foid friends will just complain about their dating problems to you

It's tough because big social groups will usually have foids in it and unless you're bluepilled or masochistic, being friends with foids as an incel is unbearable.

Including imaginary friends or not?

Maybe.
Didn’t work for me.

No. You can have some friends, that’s for sure. But not having any kind of a sexual relationship in your entire life excludes you from many social activities and from the society at all. You will always be the ugly loser.

With norms? No never, you'll be in the bracket that exists solely for their amusement & only invited to low tier stuff & dropped the moment the higher ranks arrive.
No.

Normies will just make fun of you or use you for things. You will have to clownmaxx to get accepted into normie groups.
Foid friends will just complain about their dating problems to you
Is your avi DOGtor PEPpEr?