Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can you give me a single benefit of being shorter

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
Genuinely want to know an answer so I can cope
Taller people are:

- stronger (at same bf% and BMI)
- more athletic/better at sports
- Higher IQ on average
- Richer
- more attractive
- Happier, less likely to commit suicide

The bs about short people living longer is not a good answer because that's just a longer life of torture
Clearly most midgets don't want to live long either by the high suicide rates

normies will call you cute, some high t foid will cuddle you.

df9.png

I think studies have shown that short people do tend to live longer. But that's nothing compared to all the massive benefits that taller people, namely men, get. Whats the point in living longer when our quality of life is so much worse?

It also really rubs me the wrong way how females will try to justify being heightists by saying that they can't help what they're attracted to or that they're just biologically wired to want a taller guy, then turn around and whine and cry about how unfair it is that men want younger women, even if it's perfectly legal as they're of age. Well sorry bitch but it's in my biology too to not want a washed up, used hag that has only so many years before she hits the wall once and for all, but of course men aren't allowed to have standards because that's "sexist"

In an environment of less food manlets won’t have to eat as much as a tallfag. Tallfags die out and manlets get to breed.

Need to swallow the Darwinpill

Better at hide and seek
Last person to get hit by rain
Become invisible in crowds

It also really rubs me the wrong way how females will try to justify being heightists by saying that they can't help what they're attracted to or that they're just biologically wired to want a taller guy, then turn around and whine and cry about how unfair it is that men want younger women, even if it's perfectly legal as they're of age. Well sorry bitch but it's in my biology too to not want a washed up, used hag that has only so many years before she hits the wall once and for all, but of course men aren't allowed to have standards because that's "sexist"
well if short men reproduce with foid then they risk producing midget.

I think studies have shown that short people do tend to live longer. But that's nothing compared to all the massive benefits that taller people, namely men, get. Whats the point in living longer when our quality of life is so much worse?

Living longer as a short male = more pain you have to go through

At this point I can't even blame foids for disliking short men, short people are just objectively inferior
Short women shouldn't reproduce either though, fuck short women sterilize all of them

In an environment of less food manlets won’t have to eat as much as a tallfag. Tallfags die out and Manley’s get to breed.
i thought about that but larger the muscle the more energy it can store . so a tallcel can survice longer as he has more storage.

short people do tend to live longer
6'5 chad dies at 30 in the middle of an orgy while 5'5 incels live till 90 so they can shitpost with the boys :cool:

In an environment of less food manlets won’t have to eat as much as a tallfag. Tallfags die out and manlets get to breed.

Need to swallow the Darwinpill
Time to africamaxx

There isn't a single good thing about being short, we are not humans.

At this point I can't even blame foids for disliking short men, short people are just objectively inferior
Short women shouldn't reproduce either though, fuck short women sterilize all of them
if tall men reproduce with short foid then the son will more likely be tall.

i thought about that but larger the muscle the more energy it can store . so a tallcel can survice longer as he has more storage.
You need a lot more food to sustain a taller height. For every meter increase in length that’s a cubic increase in volume and thus would need thicker bones and shit and you would need a lot more food to sustain that.

Tallfags on suicide watch

There isn't a single good thing about being short, we are not humans.
short have disadvatage like he cant cut wood, like when he swings an axe the axe will not move in a wide angle thus reducing the speed and force that will limit wood cutting process

if tall men reproduce with short foid then the son will more likely be tall.
Would be shorter than tall man and average height or short foid
If I'm going down I'm taking short foids down with me too tbh

沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有
沒有

Become invisible in crowds
thats a disadvantage, like he wont be able to see further ,like if there is a slippery banana peel up ahead he wont notice it and will trip over.

short have disadvatage like he cant cut wood, like when he swings an axe the axe will not move in a wide angle thus reducing the speed and force that will limit wood cutting process
Technic and good axe is more important there, I chop firewood for decades.

Last person to get hit by rain
prossible but its more likey that he will be wetter. in addition to the rain from above the water splashes from below will also drench him.

Living longer as a short male = more pain you have to go through
Yup exactly lol. That's why whenever one of my friends or my therapist asks me why I'm depressed or suicidal, I'm just like wouldn't you be if your life was just constant and neverending pain with no end in sight? So why on earth wouldn't I want to KMS in this case? Society only continues to preach to women about how their heightists standards are perfectly valid, which further emboldens more and more women to snub short or even average heighted guys, leaving more and more of us as incels. Present is bleak, outlook is bleak, life is just pain and disappointment. And meanwhile while all this is happening, we as men are still always bombarded with messages and labels like men are trash and what's wrong with society, despite also constantly being told by these same people that things like racism/sexism/homophobia are wrong because broad generalizations and being prejudice are bad like give me a fucking break lol

Yup exactly lol. That's why whenever one of my friends or my therapist asks me why I'm depressed or suicidal, I'm just like wouldn't you be if your life was just constant and neverending pain with no end in sight? So why on earth wouldn't I want to KMS in this case? Society only continues to preach to women about how their heightists standards are perfectly valid, which further emboldens more and more women to snub short or even average heighted guys, leaving more and more of us as incels. Present is bleak, outlook is bleak, life is just pain and disappointment. And meanwhile while all this is happening, we as men are still always bombarded with messages and labels like men are trash and what's wrong with society, despite also constantly being told by these same people that things like racism/sexism/homophobia are wrong because broad generalizations and being prejudice are bad like give me a fucking break lol
short men has an advantage like when they pee the splashes will not hit them in thir legs as their height is short the distance the pee have to travel will be less and thus the splashes will not spread wide.

You need a lot more food to sustain a taller height. For every meter increase in length that’s a cubic increase in volume and thus would need thicker bones and shit and you would need a lot more food to sustain that.

Tallfags on suicide watch
True but tall people are also able to put on more weight before becoming fat when compared to short ppl because they have more body mass to spread it out. That's why if you're 180 pounds but only 5'6, then you're gonna be short and stumpy, whereas if you're that same weight but a couple inches taller, your body will at least be more well-proportioned and you won't look like a fat ass despite being the same exact weight as the stumpy dude

mostly no advantage like he will find it difficult to lift baggage in a car trunk as the cars are high and once the trunk lid is open he wont be able to close it.

another advantage i see is whentaking shower he wont need more soap as his skin surface area would be less than tallcel and thus reducing cost in the long run.

Thread has not yet mentioned --

All the benefits of being tall end around 183 - 190 cm (~6'0 to 6'3).

For those taller than 190cm
>Bone mineral density decreases, higher fracture risk, arthritis, spinal injury, etc.
>Tendon issues, dislocation of joints in high intensity sports
>Higher risks of blood clots
>Larger heart and the complications associated with that (there are many, but the complications are negated by lower risk of more common heart diseases)
>Cancer related deaths increase

The likelihood of 'naturally' attaining height above 190cm is low, and for those taller than 190cm there is a high possibility of having had exposure to a pituitary tumor (easy to remove, and some people actually wait to get the tumor removed once they have achieved their ideal height) or use of HGH.

Last edited:
Easier to rope
Bullets have a smaller area to hit
A lot fewer gasoline is needed to set yourself on fire
You fit in any car and any bed

Yeah manlets have it way better

Easier to rope
Bullets have a smaller area to hit
A lot fewer gasoline is needed to set yourself on fire
You fit in any car and any bed

Yeah manlets have it way better
It will be much cheaper for me to kill myself than for a tallfag

You don't hit your head on door frames. Although, that wouldn't be a problem if most tallfags weren't retarded. Also no back pain. Damn aren't we lucky manlets

You don't hit your head on door frames. Although, that wouldn't be a problem if most tallfags weren't retarded. Also no back pain. Damn aren't we lucky manlets
Uh huh Very lucky :fuk:

Genuinely want to know an answer so I can cope
Taller people are:

- stronger (at same bf% and BMI)
- more athletic/better at sports
- Higher IQ on average
- Richer
- more attractive
- Happier, less likely to commit suicide

The bs about short people living longer is not a good answer because that's just a longer life of torture
Clearly most midgets don't want to live long either by the high suicide rates
u get the commit suicide faster than a taller person.

Can't think of single advantage of being short but being average has the advantage of blending in. Being tall + very ugly makes you stand out very much I hate this because I have social anxiety and just want to blend in and not be noticed.