Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you get a girlfriend without being able to drive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I see on online dating that a lot of girls live far away. I don't really get matches but even if I did engage in conversation with the ones I have, is it still worth trying if you're not able to drive? E.g. you always have to take public transport to dates, she has to drive you, you can't pick her up, etc. Is it over for drivercels? Do I have to get a drivers license first on top of my inceldom problems?

I also dont really have time for driving lessons due to a full time internship, and after that I have to get a job, so I have no time in between. Im 27 already. I dont really know how to solve it and if its really a big issue when it comes to dating

Its a huge obstacle if you're from a country like the US but if you live in London, Amsterdam, etc. then it won't be a problem due to the abundance of public transport

no car for your face.

Its a huge obstacle if you're from a country like the US but if you live in London, Amsterdam, etc. then it won't be a problem due to the abundance of public transport
I live in the netherlands so we have pretty good transportation but I just wonder if girls reject you because of it

I live in the netherlands so we have pretty good transportation but I just wonder if girls reject you because of it
Wel, nee ik denk niet dat het moeilijk zou zijn
Je kan ook gewoon zeggen dat je geen auto hebt
Iedereen hier gebruikt tram, trein, etc.

Just run lol
No balls

Hbba261eed08b45e6b8740d9c6df6a0b6w

Chad can drive this and slay your oneitis :feelsdevil:

it's possible, but you need the looks, as well as some type of logistics to meet foids

Hm people here seem pretty optimistic about it, maybe im just paranoid

Yes, yes it fracking is possible, most guy’s I knew who had a girlfriend didn’t have any vehicle.

It could halo to have one but it’s not a necessity.

is it still worth trying if you're not able to drive?
No, because only chad gets dating success w/o driving and he doesn't need to try anyway

It helps generally for people to see you as more mature but it doesnt matter for dating.

chad could have no car, a closet apartment and rags and still get a new girl daily

Its important tbh. You are way too old at 27 without it, its embarrassing. That's why I'm going go take lessons this year

If you ascend, atleast you have a car and not a loser who's using his bike all the time at 27

Public transport has to be the most cucked and gayest thing imaginable.

Such a big waste of time.

Could be possible, if you live in a city with good public transportation. Downside would be you could not go on roadtrips and stuff

If you’re in a big city like New York, absolutely. Barely anyone there drives.

Looks >>>>>>>> everything including cars

Its important tbh. You are way too old at 27 without it, its embarrassing.
I just hope girls don't think that way. I have taken like 50 lessons before, but I failed twice and stopped so now I would have to do it again but I have no time for it.

You get matches. You are not an incel. Mode of transport is your own fucking problem.

If you're hawt enough (chad) foids will travel HOURS to get fucked by you.

You get matches. You are not an incel. Mode of transport is your own fucking problem.
4 matches in 6 months out of which 3 are asian. At that rate it will take me years to go on a date.

No you are a certified truecel if you can’t drive a car

not having a car is a death sentence nowadays

Chad can.

You can't.

View attachment 453089
Chad can drive this and slay your oneitis :feelsdevil:
Actually, you mog me if you know how to properly steer a unicycle without falling over. It takes very strong and precise pelvic control, and it's a very difficult skill to learn.