Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you focus during public induced incel rage

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
For me I can't think or focus at all it's totally consumes me, not sure how my bipolar factoring in, pretty much would add up to the rage I'm experiencing.
How do you guys even hold it in?
It's sickening every time; I feel smothered by normies and their constant public display of affection

I don’t go outside unless I need to
And if I do I only take routes with the fewest people around.

I don’t go outside unless I need to
And if I do I only take routes with the fewest people around.
I try my best not to go out, but everytime I have to something in me dies

I try my best not to go out, but everytime I have to something in me dies
It helps when there aren’t any women around, which seems to be most of the time I head out :feelshaha:

It helps when there aren’t any women around, which seems to be most of the time I head out :feelshaha:
Honestly idgaf about women being around longest as they don't feel the need to makeout every 2 seconds

Honestly idgaf about women being around longest as they don't feel the need to makeout every 2 seconds
Unless it’s some skanky area.
I rarely see any PDA honestly.
I think I’ve trained myself just to avoid them on instinct :feelshaha:

Is it just me or am I seeing more and more couples ? Like fuck man I just wanna grab a beer and I see couples in the liquor store. thank god for amazon and doordash

I can't when I'm feeling bad. I was arrested for punching someone on.a train back in 2016. I thought him and his gf were laughing at me. They weren't, I was just having some sort episode. I also got mogged by the guy in the fight. He punched me, breaking my nose. I had to write them both ab apology.and now I have criminal record. :feelscry:

BTW , they were probably laughing at me. He went home her Knight in shining armour, got fucked, all the while I was in trouble with police.

Last edited:
Unless it’s some skanky area.
I rarely see any PDA honestly.
I think I’ve trained myself just to avoid them on instinct :feelshaha:
I swear sometimes it feels as if they're doing it on purpose, the way they'd shove it in our faces

I swear sometimes it feels as if they're doing it on purpose, the way they'd shove it in our faces

If you don’t experience it makes you want it more, so you might look out for it, it stands out.
In my case I’m just done, started to care less and less about it.

If you don’t experience it makes you want it more, so you might look out for it, it stands out.
In my case I’m just done, started to care less and less about it.
makes sense

I can't when I'm feeling bad. I was arrested for punching someone on.a train back in 2016. I thought him and his gf were laughing at me. They weren't, I was just having some sort episode. I also got mogged by the guy in the fight. He punched me, breaking my nose. I had to write them both ab apology.and now I have criminal record. :feelscry:

BTW , they were probably laughing at me. He went home her Knight in shining armour, got fucked, all the while I was in trouble with police.
you managed to register any damage to the cuck face? brutal tbh:shock:

Is it just me or am I seeing more and more couples ? Like fuck man I just wanna grab a beer and I see couples in the liquor store. thank god for amazon and doordash
i see couples everywhere i go too:feels:

if i ever go out i basically act like a robot, i just do what a need to do and quickly get back home

you managed to register any damage to the cuck face? brutal tbh:shock:
Probably not, according to the police my punch didn't connect properly. I lost in all aspects, jfl. I thought to myself at least they wouldn't try that again. Haha, what a cope. :feelscry:

Probably not, according to the police my punch didn't connect properly. I lost in all aspects, jfl. I thought to myself at least they wouldn't try that again. Haha, what a cope. :feelscry:
Next time carry the Big Iron so those fuckers normies will not mess with you again