Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you ever be bald when you are young if your grandparents aren’t bald even at age 70-90?

Can you?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Balding is inherited in with your genes. Hence no!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor, I believe balding is genetical. I see my grandparents and great-grandparents aren’t bald nor have their hair turned grey, I doubt whether I’ll be in the balding community since literally no one in my family has that, albeit I see people balding in their 20’s which must be absolutely brutal tbh.

If you are a baldcel, mention at what age have you started going bald.

Last edited:
Yes. Genetic recombination

As a Professor, I believe balding is genetical. I see my grandparents and great-grandparents aren’t bald nor have their hair turned grey
E1ABE8D4 2217 494C B26A ACA54192343A

Attachments

• 1C480CF6-9FFB-4230-B681-986CEED9DF9C.jpeg
    1C480CF6-9FFB-4230-B681-986CEED9DF9C.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 8
It's possible that one of your grandparents gave you a gene for balding even if they didn't go bald themselves.
Yes. Genetic recombination

Yeah. None of the people on my paternal line is bald, even 23 and me says the chances of me balding is slim

My peaks started balding at 16.

Pretty much ive had thin hair at my peaks my entire life.

ok you can either be like the rock, or it’s over
Im norwood 2. I can still rock bangs and i havent started balding at the back yet.

Genes can always fuck you over. My hairline is worse at 27 than my grandfathers who is like 90

If you make it to 30 and have your hair you're probably okay.

My dad (60 something) has thicker hair than me. I have thinning spot in front.

Never thought a greycel would give lecture to a Professor.
But okay
My superior intelligence and knowledge base is not necessitated on how long I've been posting on incel.is.

Neither of my grandparents are bald but I am.

My father never went bald, both of his brothers (one older and one younger) were horrendously bald and I've never seen an adult picture of any of my uncles with a full head of hair, even in his sixties my father still had a full head of hair. Meanwhile as long as I can remember my parents owned a wig made of long black hair. Later I realised that my father feared going bald this much.

I don't think that I'll be as lucky as my father, first of all I'm Black and Blacks go bald at a near complete rate while I've seen many elderly White people (like my father) who had full hair.

Second of all, ever since I was a little kid I was told "balding comes from your mother's side and all men in her family are bald", I'm nearing my 30's and I'm not balding yet but I'm deadly terrified of it.

Neither of my grandparents are bald but I am.

You don't know if your grand-parents from your father's side are actually yours unless you've done a DNA test.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back