Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you distinguish a Jew from whites based on his appearance, not knowing his name/family background?

Depends. Some look more Arab than others.

Ashkenazi jews are easy to spot, Sephardic jews are harder.

no

last time i went to the mall (2 years ago) a beautiful blonde hair girl tried to sell me perfume (Sellers that hang out in the middle section of the mall), she said she was jewish after i soyly gave in and ended up buying the perfume which i gave to my one-itis at the time and who i haven't seen also in 2 years

buying the perfume which i gave to my one-itis at the time and who i haven't seen also in 2 years
Cucked. :feelsbadman:

I did homework for a girl I liked at school once so I’m not really one to judge tbh..

In some cases (and not based of the nose only).
Years of pratice tbh.

If they look like me then it is semetic

I have 6% ashkenaz blood. Is it a lot -(?
(Did a dna test)

Last edited:
Theyre usually the ones with the big hook noses, grey skin, and that stupid outfit.

I have 6% ashkenaz blood. Is it a lot -(?

This makes no sense. Ashkenaz means Germany.
''Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood''

''Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia''

This makes no sense. Ashkenaz means Germany.
''Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood''

''Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia''

Meant ashkenazi jew lulz

Myheritage

As a full on kike I can tell you I am 100 percent white passing. No hook nose, no jewfro, no darkish skin tho I'm hairy as fuck.

Nobody knows I'm a kike until I tell them or until they want me to spend money.

I can. very easy. also look for mannerisms.
its funny how I can read a jew but not a woman's body language. I'm screwed.

my jew detection is probably 50% accurate from looks alone.

My Jewdar is a little rusty but it's there

As a full on kike I can tell you I am 100 percent white passing. No hook nose, no jewfro, no darkish skin tho I'm hairy as fuck.

Nobody knows I'm a kike until I tell them or until they want me to spend money.
lol good joke

How does it feel to realize your elders are doing so much fused up shit
I can't tbh.
no not really. Thats why nigs hate all the whites.

Last edited:
Jews definitely have a specific look, but obviously there are many exceptions. The same goes for any other ethnic group in Europe.

In general, they tend to have thicker lips, curly hair, fairly large dewy and droopy eyes with dark rings, hooked nose. Either very light featured/pale or quite swarthy. Recessed chin and maxilla, frail or sickly looking etc. are just some of the most common characteristics of jews.

Don't just look at famous hollywood jews and use that as evidence because no hollywood actor accurately represents their ethnic group, especially female jews who are specifically chosen to become actors, tv hosts, singers etc.

Last edited:
Sometimes, usually by features, Ashkenazi Jews usually look like either full arabs or half arab half white mutts. Sephardic Jews no but Mizrahi yes they look arab but have the hooked jew nose while Arabs have different noses more Romanish
JFL at the source of the links

Last edited:
Just see if they have Arab nose

I can't. YandereDev looks like jew, but I think he's hispanic.
YRa0aoq

Last edited:
Sephardis are quite easily recognizable due to their strong levantine look imho, but with some Ashkenazis it's harder

thank your people for being an incel. Your looksmatch jew whore is getting dicked down by niggas right now

and your future jew bride is being stretched out by juan tyrone and hamid all thanks to YOUR PEOPLE

2sZCwzo.jpg

IDGAF
Also I would not want to LTR a jewess. No, my type is decidedly Aryan.

Last edited:
IDGAF
Also I would not want to LTR a jewess. No, my type is decidedly Aryan.
so ur type is the people u hate and ur family wont agree with it?
Also more BBC took the white girls. lol. That race is cucked

so ur type is the people u hate and ur family wont agree with it?
Also more BBC took the white girls. lol. That race is cucked
Women are not people