Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you distinguish a Jew from whites based on his appearance, not knowing his name/family background?

Yes. It is quite easy.

I did homework for a girl I liked

My heebs are devoid of any subterranean termite admixtures...

05F451DF 4116 4970 B110 490AD582D5F2

FCDAA482 4BD3 4115 8372 C6C47B2E286C

Jews have a very distinct sickly look

Most of the time u find out its too late and got scammed already

Just show them some money and if they start jerking off you understand he is a jew

they almost always have hooknoses. There are other traits such as a strongly defined lower lip, a rounded forehead and a flat occipital bone that give it away. This is of course just going by looks alone. One can also detect the Jew through his extended phenotype, that is to say his personality and mannerisms which we all love so fondly.

they almost always have hooknoses. There are other traits such as a strongly defined lower lip, a rounded forehead and a flat occipital bone that give it away. This is of course just going by looks alone. One can also detect the Jew through his extended phenotype, that is to say his personality and mannerisms which we all love so fondly.
Oy gevalt!

***rubs hands intensively***