Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Can you die from swallowing a tooth filling?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
My teeth are already horrible, yellow and crooked and now the fillings I got around a decade ago are starting to come undone. Just an hour ago a bit of tooth/filling fell out and I ended up accidentally swallowing it. I can’t remember if the fillings were made of metal or some other shit so there is a slight chance I’ll get poisoned and die from it. Actually It did taste a bit like blood though but there was none there.

some other shit so there is a slight chance I’ll get poisoned and die from it
I wish I could accidentally die like this. The emotional turmoil leading up to suicide generally makes weak-willed creatures like me reconsider.

[UWSL][Whitepill][/UWSL]​

Can you die from swallowing a tooth filling?​

You are not that lucky. we were born to suffer and we won't be called back until we have suffered enough.

I wish I could accidentally die like this. The emotional turmoil leading up to suicide generally makes weak-willed creatures like me reconsider.
It’s probably going to hurt like a bitch though if I it is fatal, I should’ve asked the dentist for a cyanide filling instead

sry to hear that brocel

I doubt you can die from it, it will just pass through, was it white or dark silver?

no offense, you should take better care of your teeth.
you might not like this advice but dental hygiene can be the high point of your day if done right.

now the fillings I got around a decade ago are starting to come undone.
mogs me, my filling fell after 3 months:feelsbadman: and I lost 1000 pound so I can't make it again:cryfeels:
same.
You are not that lucky. we were born to suffer and we won't be called back until we have suffered enough.
No, he is lucky as Animechad 2D should be :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
My teeth are fucked up too but idgaff as long as they don't hurt,tooth pain is worse than lack of pussy.

Ofc that jewish shit is toxic.

"Silver" fillings are MORE than half...

MERCURY! {yum!}
It won't kill you. It just make dumber you

No, but your teeth will probably hurt soon if you don’t go to the dentist

Won’t kill you, just have shittier teeth, and if there are toxic metals they will likely just decrease your IQ by a few points.

Are you still alive?