Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you die from depression?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Other than suicide, can you die from depression? I genuinely feel so sad I feel like I am having a heart attack :cryfeels:.

I've been feeling like this for so long and it feels like my body is genuinely just going to stop working. I also really want to cry but I just feel so embarrassed of myself when I do.

I am living such a shit life and It's going to become so much more shit brocels...

I am a deeply unhappy person and I don't think that I'll ever feel happiness ever again.

God why have you forsaken me...

No, just suicide, 'long suicide' (alcoholism) or a quick accidental OD.

No sadly but I have the same feeling

No but stress can.

It can make you die quicker I guess.

I can relate I don't really want to wake up tomorrow. Fuck this same shitty day again for the 1000th time.

Yes you can if you have chronic loneliness I have watched that it is equivalent to smoking 15-20 cigarette a day

You'll probably die sooner than a happy person but no it's not gonna kill you

That's what CK2 says about it.

You die a quicker death, sure.
I have heard of people dying from degenerating entirely. I'm not sure of the exact term but it's where people become so depressed that they shut down, don't move, don't get out of their bed, and literally just stay in one space, shitting themself until they die in a disease-riddled pile, rotting for several days. Again, I forget the term, but I think it's a real thing.

Other than suicide, can you die from depression? I genuinely feel so sad I feel like I am having a heart attack :cryfeels:.

I've been feeling like this for so long and it feels like my body is genuinely just going to stop working. I also really want to cry but I just feel so embarrassed of myself when I do.

I am living such a shit life and It's going to become so much more shit brocels...

I am a deeply unhappy person and I don't think that I'll ever feel happiness ever again.

God why have you forsaken me...
I’m wondering the same thing. One path could be That you go into psychosis, then schizophrenia, then you go insane because your brain just can’t handle the suffering. I have no idea if that’s a realistic scenario though

Last edited:
No the last stage is severe anhedonia and you re too tired to even rope, but it gets better overtime.

Rope is a decision done when you re not really sober or in extreme physical pain

You die a quicker death, sure.
I have heard of people dying from degenerating entirely. I'm not sure of the exact term but it's where people become so depressed that they shut down, don't move, don't get out of their bed, and literally just stay in one space, shitting themself until they die in a disease-riddled pile, rotting for several days. Again, I forget the term, but I think it's a real thing.
i think it's bullshit, man has natural survival mechanisms anyway, so he can't just lie and do nothing while he dies of hunger and thirst.