Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you believe foids suck their chads assholes!

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
So fucking disgusting :feelspuke: do they not know that they are actually licking shit of his ass

Don,t know why I'm even saying this but I came across the subreddit called rimming and what I seen was of so much horror, by god those degenerate normies should have wooden stakes shoved up their ass for all eternity

Foids would turn a log of Chad's shit into a 4-course meal if it meant getting his seed at the end.

Women would get dragged through burning glass if it meant that Chad would dick them down after that

Society wants to think that foids are pure and innocent little angels, but as we all know sewage rats are much cleaner than toilets

Society wants to think that foids are pure and innocent little angels, but as we all know sewage rats are much cleaner than toilets

Why would you even want that? I wouldn’t even want that, sounds disgusting

They also swallow the cum of oofy doofys, not only rimjob on chad-ed males.

@CCPcel can relate. :feelskek:

what the fuck?

i thought only ass worshipers and fart fetish extremists did that

So fucking disgusting :feelspuke: do they not know that they are actually licking shit of his ass
there was some TV pilot I watched which mentioend this, forget title, think it was on Starz about some girl who had a lesbian aunt who died and left her restuarant