Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be too alpha?

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
From all my approaching, most femoids don't wanna know.

I feel like I am too alpha for them. I tell them straight "You look good" or "I like you're legs" and I think they can tell that they won't have a hope in hell of manipulating or influencing me at all.

I honestly feel like I am too alpha for them.

I'm just not cucked. It's my terms or none.

That’s a nice cope you got there OP

Lol. There’s no such thing as “too alpha”

The problem is your face.

No wonder I'm incel. I'm just too alpha.

It's because you're ugly and undesirable man, not because of your personality :lul:

If that was Chad saying it she'd by sucking you off by now...

Don't be too Alpha theory

Personality only applies when chad is competing with other chads.

wow just be more beta bro.

I feel like I am too alpha for them. I tell them straight "You look good" or "I like you're legs" and I think they can tell that they won't have a hope in hell of manipulating or influencing me at all.

if you where gymmaxxed, not manleet and had a goodface, you would ahve a foid on your dick right now

Just puff out your chest br0

if you where gymmaxxed, not manleet and had a goodface, you would ahve a foid on your dick right now

Face is where I fall down, semi hook nose ftl.

Height 6ft2, been gym maxxed at uni in 2011, still no luck.

Back then I wasted my T stuck in my bedroom fapping multiple times a day to female autopsy videos.

Is this a joke or is OP actually coping like that? :feelskek:

Face is where I fall down, semi hook nose ftl.

Height 6ft2, been gym maxxed at uni in 2011, still no luck.

Back then I wasted my T stuck in my bedroom fapping multiple times a day to female autopsy videos.
shit, no amount of height can conpesate for a sub 4 face
shame to see good genes going wasted because of aesthethics

if you were even slightly good looking and said those things to foids you had an interest in, you wouldn't be here. It's about face.

That said, you absolutely can be too alpha for reproduction. A true alpha male (sorry for stealing your trademark ER) secludes himself from society and cease craving external validation to cope with his inner insecurities. One example of such a guy would be Newton. You can also be too alpha for your looks. How much leeway you're given to act your masculine tendencies out is determined by your level of attractiveness. If a 5/10 acts all masculine and tough it just come across as cringey and as if he's overcompensating, but if an 8/10 displays that very same behavior, it's seen as sexy and attractive

Being "alpha" only helps if you look good, otherwise you come off as intrusive, creepy or assaulting.

if you were even slightly good looking and said those things to foids you had an interest in, you wouldn't be here. It's about face.

That said, you absolutely can be too alpha. A true alpha male (sorry for stealing your trademark ER) secludes himself from society and cease craving external validation to cope with his inner insecurities. One example of such a guy would be Newton.
Nope. Alpha is just code word for tall strong and hot. Alpha is a physical appearance, not a state of mind.

Red pill and PUA copers think that words are what attract women. Sorry, they don’t. The bones under your skin attract women.

Yes you can be "too alpha" but it depends on what you mean by alpha. If my alpha you mean looks, then you can never bee too good looking, if by alpha you mean behavior and actions, then you can be "too alpha", because the more "alpha" a man acts with respect to those criteria, the less free will a woman has, and the less her consent matters.

Lol. There’s no such thing as “too alpha”

The problem is your face.

The truth is women only want alpha to be about looks, but in the past an alpha male wasn't a "handsome" man, and alpha male was a "violent" man, rape is the most "alpha" act a man can commit against a woman, its him asserting dominance in its truest sense, women don't want that kind of "alpha" though, they want the modern day neutered form of masculinity, that is nothing but "feminized masculinity".

Nope. Alpha is just code word for tall strong and hot. Alpha is a physical appearance, not a state of mind.

Red pill and PUA copers think that words are what attract women. Sorry, they don’t. The bones under your skin attract women.
wtf are you talking about?

wtf are you talking about?
Use the synapses in your brain to figure it out.

Who’s more alpha, Danny devito being confident, flirty, “alpha” and domineering
Or
6’4 ripped Chad who heightmogs and facemogs every room he goes into to, sits quietly in the corner and says nothing.

Answer: Chad.

“Just be alpha” is PUA redpill nonsense

You can be too ubermensch
I tell them straight "You look good" or "I like you're legs"

Why are you telling them such cucked things? Why are you giving them compliments, just for being a female? Stop validating them.

Use the synapses in your brain to figure it out.

Who’s more alpha, Danny devito being confident, flirty, “alpha” and domineering
Or
6’4 ripped Chad who heightmogs and facemogs every room he goes into to, sits quietly in the corner and says nothing.

Answer: Chad.

“Just be alpha” is PUA redpill nonsense

Nope. A lot of physicists from the 19th century thought that time and space existed in separate dimensions. Sorry, they don't. We know now thanks to our understanding of the theory of relativity that time and space is interwoven

??????????????

You can be too ubermensch

Why are you telling them such cucked things? Why are you giving them compliments, just for being a female? Stop validating them.

It's not cucked bro. I am just saying how I feel about them. I don't give a flying fuck what they think. How else do you approach a stranger without some weird indirect routine?

You can lift them, like I use to do.

Not in the United CUCKdom bro. That would get you arrested for sure.

I'm too alpha, I don't believe my face is causing the level of rejection I am experiencing. I've got 2/3, height, frame, that's gotta be enough.

I could care less about what you whiners on here think. The level of self pity on this forum is really annoying.

I did it in Germany.

How are you too alpha when you cannot even lift a female?

I could lift them, but that could be classed as assault if she didn't like it, so it would be a stupid thing to do.

By being too alpha I mean too dominant in my approach. Stopping them and looking them in their eyes.
Being direct with them instead of apologetically complimenting them like some guys do.
I feel like this dominant behaviour scares them shitless, especially from a 6'2 male.

You need to improve your game, OP.
Read some more PUA books, so you can adjust your alphaness a bit better.

Or you just take one of these: :blackpill:

You are a Chad, don't belong to here, go to chad.is you fk troll

If that was a chad, she’d be bouncing on his cock.

Not alpha enough, you need to tell them that you want to fuck them directly.

Copemaxxxing the thread

JFL at this cope :feelskek::feelskek:

you are only allowed to be as alpha as your looks
chads will never be too alpha and incels are expected to be soy cucks

The whole 'alpha'/'beta' dichotomy really doesn't come into it. Girls aren't thinking about that when you approach them; they're instinctively thinking about whether they find you physically attractive or not. In the overwhelming majority of cases when I approach, they don't find me attractive, and that's why I can't get anywhere with them.

Being too "alpha" as an ugly male will probably get you lynched eventually, be careful.