Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be an incel and have dated someone? (This is NOT my situation, I’ve never even held a girls hand)

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
like obviously if you dated past the age of 11 then you’re a fakecel. But nowadays I see young ass kids say they have “girlfriends” . This might just be in the uk tho.

If someone had a girlfriend at like 9 or 8 can they be an incel?

(I’ll empathise this is NOT my situation, I used to get bullied by foids in school.)

Probably. 9 year olds probably didnt fuck even with gf so still celibate

We call them "fakecels". Narcissists that think they have it the worst, and try to take attention away from the real oppressed individuals.

when I was in elementary some girl in grade 4 and said she had 3 ex bfs.

You can't really call it dating because your brain doesn't start developing until like 15 for men.

The whole point of the rules here is to weed out people who get unpaid romantic attention from females.

It don't think it means shit when you are that young.
In terms of teen/adult dating, if you had intercourse,kissed held hands during the date than no, If you went on multiple dates then likely no. If you went and got used for a free meal then yes. There are incels who get put on dates by mutual contacts or lucked out on online dating but as soon as they meet the foid in person, the foid wants no contact after with him.
If people that went on a date got banned then someone like oreo man/savvy guy would be banned, since he got a date years ago and the girl never saw him again.

I've never been on a date nor likely will ever and I don't think its appropriate to talk about unless it went poorly. When it gets into how great it was, then it gets into bragging territory which is shit I don't want to hear like in the real world which is unavoidable.

It don't think it means shit when you are that young.
In terms of teen/adult dating, if you had intercourse,kissed held hands during the date than no, If you went on multiple dates then likely no. If you went and got used for a free meal then yes. There are incels who get put on dates by mutual contacts or lucked out on online dating but as soon as they meet the foid in person, the foid wants no contact after with him.
If people that went on a date got banned then someone like oreo man/savvy guy would be banned, since he got a date years ago and the girl never saw him again.

I've never been on a date nor likely will ever and I don't think its appropriate to talk about unless it went poorly. When it gets into how great it was, then it gets into bragging territory which is shit I don't want to hear like in the real world which is unavoidable.
Dam.

like obviously if you dated past the age of 11 then you’re a fakecel. But nowadays I see young ass kids say they have “girlfriends” . This might just be in the uk tho.
You can date with any age and be an incel. Some women just use tinder matches for a free meal.