Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you actually build a "tolerance" to rejection?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Redpill claim: experiencing many rejections makes them hurt less

My theory: every rejection does a little bit of damage to your morale. Unless you reach some deluded state of low self-awareness, repeated rejections will crush your spirit.

This is why I am tempted to respond to every rejection with something like "oh too bad, appears today isn't my day. I would have loved to experience your quality as an organic sex doll and the pleasure of your various moist holes.":feelshaha:

This is why I am tempted to respond to every rejection with something like "oh too bad, appears today isn't my day. I would have loved to experience your quality as an organic sex doll and the pleasure of your various moist holes.":feelshaha:
Nigga what :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just be robot and don't feel emotions and humiliation and rejection theory
Redpill is indeed entirely detached from normal human emotions. "Just follow this set of instructions to hopefully manipulate your way into a vagina."
i used to be more sad about my loneliness but nowadays im mostly numb and angry, i get sad sometimes but not as much as before

you'll just be lowering your self esteem and make you feel like shit but if you keep approaching, you'll just be like, "what'd i expect"
Yeah. Sounds like a crushed spirit to me. I have it as well.

redpill cares about selling their books and dvds

The cruel and painful paradox is that the very qualities that would enable a man to withstand a large number of rejections (emotional distance, indifference, imperturbable stoicism, the propensity to view all foids as being alike etc.) are exactly those qualities that impede a man's ability to relate with a foid once he obtains one. In fact, I'd even go so far as to posit that the ability to withstand rejections is inversely proportional to the very desire to build and maintain relationships.

The cruel and painful paradox is that the very qualities that would enable a man to withstand a large number of rejections (emotional distance, indifference, imperturbable stoicism, the propensity to view all foids as being alike etc.) are exactly those qualities that impede a man's ability to relate with a foid once he obtains one. In fact, I'd even go so far as to posit that the ability to withstand rejections is inversely proportional to the very desire to build and maintain relationships.

Cosmological inflation theory level IQ.

I'll add that "hitting on foids" probably only works if you're attractive -- if she doesn't know you, attractiveness is required for her to agree to your proposal.

Otherwise, they need to evaluate you in your social context. You have to have a decent place in her social milieu. If you think about it, "hitting on" foids you haven't seen before is unnatural. Like, who the fuck are you?

Last edited:
Cosmological inflation theory level IQ.

I'll add that "hitting on foids" probably only works if you're attractive -- if she doesn't know you, attractiveness is required for her to agree to your proposal.

Otherwise, they need to evaluate you in your social context. You have to have a decent place in her social milieu. If you think about it, "hitting on" foids you haven't seen before is unnatural. Like, who the fuck are you?
Likewise, Graham's Number IQ. Your last observation, especially, is spot on. In all likelihood, humans have evolved in an environment where mating outside the tribe was the rare exception rather than the norm.

Can you build resistance to bullets?

Redpill claim: experiencing many rejections makes them hurt less

My theory: every rejection does a little bit of damage to your morale. Unless you reach some deluded state of low self-awareness, repeated rejections will crush your spirit.
yes ill add something a little bit to this paradigm as well regarding women

I believe everyone already knows pretty much who chad is and isnt to a large degree especially women, they all know when meeting you if you are chad or not, however this does not mean they have to treat you like shit.

furthermore because they know people who are not chad get FAR LESS success dating and female attention, they are acutely aware of the many more rejections someone who is not chad has had. Therefore this would lead you to believe they may pity and give the guy a chance who is not chad, and who they know who has had it much harder in dating than the easy living chad

BBBBBBUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they utterly cave in to debased thinking and squash a person who is already suffering under many rejections.

This utterly destroys the empathetic gender myth and the women are the nicer gender

IF GIVEN THE CHANCE AND HAVE THE POWER, BE IT PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR SOCIAL, WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF FAR WORSE THAN A MAN

The only way to avoid rejections is to not approach women at the first time.
More rejections make you realize that all women are the same shit so you don't waste your efforts on them because it will damage our mental health and self esteem. Approaching women is meaningless. You can just use Tinder and check if they can approach you. Women should approach and throw themselves on men.

yes, but it only confirms your belief that women hate ugly men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back