Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can white trash really be incel?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This doesn't apply to all mayos, but specifically poorfag mayos in certain parts of burgerland. Since you guys fuck your cousins anyway, are you a volcel if you refuse to cousinmaxx? How can you still be an incel if you can receive unpaid sex with a relative?

:feelshaha:

That's like saying saying you are an incel if you wouldn't fuck a corpse or an animal. Degenerate behaviour, still incel.

This doesn't apply to all mayos, but specifically poorfag mayos in certain parts of burgerland. Since you guys fuck your cousins anyway, are you a volcel if you refuse to cousinmaxx? How can you still be an incel if you can receive unpaid sex with a relative?

:feelshaha:
Everyone is fucking cousins though, we are all related, even you and I. Shit take tbh.

Galactic IQ post

Yes I think they can be incel. Poor people tend to have bad genetics.

Would you rather be born to mayo parents making $50k a year, or be born to curry parents making $150k a year?

No cousins for your face

I'm going to say yes because maybe you have no family. And even in redneck land there are incellish guys.
Fun fact is that it's legal to fuck even first cousins in my country based off the science they did, but while I count as white trash in some ways I live nowhere near any of my cousins.
It's also worth nothing that you can be attracted to family you have not seen in a long time or never met, but not to friends you grew up with as a child. I told lookism.net this, I have a friend whose twin is hot but I can't find her hot because her face is like his and he's subconsciously registered as a brother to me. On the other hand I haven't seen my nearest cousin in years and as such I could find her hot if I got over the programmed disgust.

I'm going to say yes because maybe you have no family. And even in redneck land there are incellish guys.
Fun fact is that it's legal to fuck even first cousins in my country based off the science they did, but while I count as white trash in some ways I live nowhere near any of my cousins.
It's also worth nothing that you can be attracted to family you have not seen in a long time or never met, but not to friends you grew up with as a child. I told lookism.net this, I have a friend whose twin is hot but I can't find her hot because her face is like his and he's subconsciously registered as a brother to me. On the other hand I haven't seen my nearest cousin in years and as such I could find her hot if I got over the programmed disgust.

What country? Wait what?

I think so redneckcels exist for sure especially considering rural areas foids leave to fuck big city chads leaving a bad male surplus

What country? Wait what?
Canada.

For the record we also allow prostitution so long as you don't advertise it on the streets (i.e. one on one not pimping).

I didn't know that about Canada :feelskek:
My country is extremely lax on so many laws. I found an article once and am trying to find it now again for you.

white trash are extremely incel because the poor areas they live get flooded with bbc's and latino gangbangers who steal their women and beat them up, plus the ghetto ethnic women dont want them. this is actually a very incel group

White trash are too busy fucking their cousins, brothers, sisters, and mothers to be incel.

58573877 medium

"White trash" sounds like a pretty racist term tbh. I wonder why people don't care about it being used.

if you pass up messing around with a distant cousin youre a faggot. just dont have kids.

Got a few hot cousins. Would do it, but chad only.

"White trash" sounds like a pretty racist term tbh. I wonder why people don't care about it being used.
Why would they care? Nigger, chink, spick, wetback, curry, streetshitter, and shitskin are used here every day.

Boo hoo tbh
20200221 110506

There isn't any group that is immune from inceldom, tbh ngl ded srs.

There's too much genetic variation across all ethnicities.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDmBvh3SOC4

Yeah but people do care about those. I mean not here, I'm not offended or trying to stop you, just wondering why that's acceptable between normies.

Because they're normies. They don't think for themselves, they just do what the group does and mindlessly follow along.

No. White trash Always are in relationships.

Yes I think they can be incel. Poor people tend to have bad genetics.
It's not only a tendency, unfortunately. Its almost factual.

If it makes you a Volcel to not fuck your cousin, it also makes you a volcel to not fuck another man. I wish you a happy Gaymaxxing.