Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can we stop the self hate?

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★
Yes we’re outcasts but it’s nothing we can control especially for the non NT people here,you’re literally giving normscum even more of an incentive to bully us. I get acceptint being defeated but hate THEM,not yourself.

Cant stop, I dont like my subhuman vessel.

fuck normie scum and fuck nts

I don't think I hate myself consciously but I do engage in self destructive behaviours because of being alone and unwanted. I guess I'm just coping but it doesn't do me any good

It's hard to stop after years of being told you're a useless nobody, and I'm subhuman, therefore I have no choice but to despise myself.

Hating yourself has nothing to do with getting bullied by normalfags.

You need social value, or you need to scare those who bully you.

There is nothing good about me. I wish I was aborted

Shit, I'm self-hating but I hate everyone else more

Humans are social beings, it is a literal social need to not-be-subhuman. It is in your DNA, self-hate is also some form of acceptance of the situation ig.

It's impossible not to feel like an inferior subhuman creature and hate yourself when your ugly face and ugly body have ruined every aspect of your life.

I can barely go to the local store without some normie on the street making grimaces at me and loudly going ''Ughh!'' when they look at my face.

Tell me how to not hate myself :) . It's like my body wants me to suffer. My body doesn't exhibit any sexual dismorphims. I only have a slightly higher than average height, but that's only because of the klinefelter syndrome. Literally the only 'good' thing I can say about my looks comes from a bad thing.

It's hard to stop after years of being told you're a useless nobody, and I'm subhuman, therefore I have no choice but to despise myself.
You don’t have to hate yourself,hate the fuckers who tell you all of that and lash out at them if needed,i’m tired of seeing people here chastise themselves needlesly

Exactly, we never chose this life

It’s like what oreoman said,do whatever the fuck you want because it’s over,get some harsh cope that’s taxing or whatever but don’t hate yourself

It’s like what oreoman said,do whatever the fuck you want because it’s over,get some harsh cope that’s taxing or whatever but don’t hate yourself

its not anyones fault. and i know its bluepilled asf asking people to love themselves without external validation but just try not to be too hard on yourselves. you didnt choose to be born without good bones

its not anyones fault. and i know its bluepilled asf asking people to love themselves without external validation but just try not to be too hard on yourselves. you didnt choose to be born without good bones
It’s not even bluepilled go full narc and do whatever the fuck you want,guess I should have made the post more hedonistic

It’s not even bluepilled go full narc and do whatever the fuck you want,guess I should have made the post more hedonistic
yeah mang. go er or shoot heroin or lash out or sperg tf out in public

if its truly ovER then its time to stop caring and doing whatever the fuck comes to your mind

i have found that this is actually somewhat joyous

society failed us and theres no reason to go by soycietys rules

I hate myself and I also hate everyone else so it balances out.

normscum will be normscum nothing you can do

I don't hate myself
Why should I hate myself because of other people's actions?
I'm in this situation because of them, not because of me.

I don't hate myself
Why should I hate myself because of other people's actions?
I'm in this situation because of them, not because of me.
exactly

Just love yourself bro

Just love yourself bro
Read the whole thread,I forgot to add that you should just do whatever the fuck you want and be hedonistic since it's over anyway

Read the whole thread,I forgot to add that you should just do whatever the fuck you want and be hedonistic since it's over anyway
Im way 2 horny right now to read anything more than a short sentence

Yes we’re outcasts but it’s nothing we can control especially for the non NT people here,you’re literally giving normscum even more of an incentive to bully us. I get acceptint being defeated but hate THEM,not yourself.
This tbh, I've just accepted my fate and moved on. Some are really self hating in here.

I stopped hating myself many years ago, with the exception of my physical appearance. But that's blaming my genetics more than myself.

It doesn't change anything, though.

I don't think I hate myself consciously but I do engage in self destructive behaviours because of being alone and unwanted. I guess I'm just coping but it doesn't do me any good

REal

just love yourself when everyone hate u and pretend to love coping alone theory

incels should listen to the great advice of ITcels.

remember:
  • you are not responsible for anything, it is all someone else's fault
  • you are entitled to fucking foids
  • misogyny is good
  • foids are not entitled to safety, decency or literally anything