Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment can we prove that gigachad suicide-advocate Adam Maier-Clayton is actually dead?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
This is (was?) Adam Maier-Clayton who allegedly killed himself in September 2017

Adam1Adam2AdamWillAdam3

I haven't seen an autopsy though so I'm curious what proof there is he is dead.
How do we know it's not a conspiracy?

CTV news on Sunday 16 April 2017 said:
A Windsor, Ont. man who pressured the federal government to allow him and others with severe mental illness access to doctor-assisted death has died.

Adam Maier-Clayton, 27, died by suicide Thursday, his father Graham Clayton confirmed to CTV News. Police informed the family of his death Friday.
This would mean he died on Thurs April 13th three days prior to this article and police informed his family on Friday 14th.
This made me wonder though - did any of his family members identify his corpse to verify he was actually dead?

In my thread about Rosina Kamis I had mentioned she had a YT and I first learned of this guy

Adam Maier-Clayton said:
There is no cure for what I have
With modern science we don't understand mechanically what is going on inside of my brain.
Aside from anxiety+depression (join the club buddy) this guy apparently suffered from "somatic symptom disorder which left him in extreme pain with no apparent physical cause"

So we basically have no proof at all he suffered a paralyzing pain condition other than the word of him and whatever people were around him - not sure how many family/friends could verify. But it makes me wonder if the entire thing could've been a LARP

Like what if he just faked a suicide and went into witness protection for the deep state because he's a crisis actor held up as a poster-boy for "even a handsome chad can commit suicide - so there's no shame in you doing it, incels"

I learned of this guy's name while writing because she mentions him in one of her YT videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFSjcJsbBM

Rosina Kamis on 20 September 2021 three days before doctors killed her said:
Adam Maier-Clayton fought for the right for Canadians who are suffering from mental illnesses to have access to Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD). On April 13, 2017, he took the brave move to commit suicide. He was my hero! Then, I started to suffer more and more as time went by and wanted to access MAiD because I no longer wanted invasive diagnostic tests and physicians telling me they refuse to help me. By then Bill C-7 became law, making it possible for Canadians who are NOT terminally ill to seek MAiD.

Obviously she is worshipping this young Chad and getting tingles from him and having some fantasy about dying and going to be with him and fuck him in heaven or some BS
This despite him being an avowed Atheist and her being an avowed Humanist - people still get their hopes up and superstitious about supernatural afterlife when their minds fall apart, as is wont to happen when one is suicidal.
Imagine how fucked up it would be if this guy was secretly alive somewhere being sheltered by MAID advocates who faked his death so that he could motivate hundreds of other people to off themselves and save the government money.
They could be paying him a million dollars a year to do this and it'd probably still save them millions because the annual health care costs of 9000 sick people probably cost the government far more money.

Last edited:
Not a Chad to me, just really looks like an ogre, but I doubt his death is that much of a conspiracy without further proof; he was advocating for it, anyways. :feelsjuice:

Not a Chad to me, just really looks like an ogre, but I doubt his death is that much of a conspiracy without further proof; he was advocating for it, anyways. :feelsjuice:
Advocating for something doesn't mean you'll actually carry it out.
Many in politics are complete hypocrites, you know this.
Why do I need "proof" he is alive? Show me proof he is dead.
This guy seems at least 'Chadlite' tier to me, he could've ascended and had deep-state connections with MAID advocates pushing this government policy.

Advocating for something doesn't mean you'll actually carry it out.
Many in politics are complete hypocrites, you know this.
Why do I need "proof" he is alive? Show me proof he is dead.
This guy seems at least 'Chadlite' tier to me, he could've ascended and had deep-state connections with MAID advocates pushing this government policy.
Considering his death was announced by his friends and family, it's on you to prove he's not dead if you're claiming it, especially the deep state connections. :society:

Considering his death was announced by his friends and family, it's on you to prove he's not dead
No, it's still on them, show me a corpse.

We don't even know if family saw the corpse it only says cops informed them he died.

What a waste of genes.

a poster-boy for "even a handsome chad can commit suicide - so there's no shame in you doing it, incels
I'm 70% sure this is another psyop to launch a government euthanasia program for non-Chad males, pretty much what happens in Canada right now, where they're "euthanizing" over 9'000 undesirable citizens every year...