Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we please stop to glorify islam as religion?

No. 

wouldn't be fair since we allow posts about christianity and atheism.

nausea said:

Your avi I guess and I think I saw you on the nasheed thread. which I look at a lot.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Your avi I guess and I think I saw you on the nasheed thread. which I look at a lot.

my avi is Al-Muhaysini, actually targeted by ISIS

Goyim, you need to allow The Religion of Peace into your countries. They have surrounded Mother Land Israel for years and we want to spread their joy! Also, please respect the real Jew, the American Negro!

oilonthe-Rose said:
Who does he fight for?

I posted an interview in the offtopic section

afaIk he is acting as a link between FSA and Jabhat al-Sham( formerly Al-Nusra )

I posted in the same section an interview with Al-Julani, leader of JaS

nausea said:
I posted an interview in the offtopic section

afaIk he is acting as a link between FSA and Jabhat al-Sham( formerly Al-Nusra )

I posted in the same section an interview with Al-Julani, leader of JaS

Can you link it to me?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Can you link it to me?

https://incels.is/Thread-Al-Julani-interview-with-eng-subtitles

https://incels.is/Thread-Al-Muhaysini-interview-with-eng-subtitles

nausea said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Al-Julani-interview-with-eng-subtitles

https://incels.is/Thread-Al-Muhaysini-interview-with-eng-subtitles

Cheers bro

nausea said:
man 

what about the fact that islamic countries are for the most part plagued by war\exploitation caused by the western thirst for oil?

Because, Muslims are stupid enough to fight each other for the interpretation of some Abrahamic sand niggers' sayings. If we had been clever, there would be a Middle Eastern Union like EU. Take religion pill dude. God(s) doesn't exist. Every religion is cope. We are primates, Chad vs incel terms are the biggest evidence.

Grotesque said:
Goyim, you need to allow The Religion of Peace into your countries. They have surrounded Mother Land Israel for years and we want to spread their joy! Also, please respect the real Jew, the American Negro!

All Abrahamic religions must be eliminated. Jews are the biggest cancer.

ironcrusher38 said:
Because, Muslims are stupid enough to fight each other for the interpretation of some Abrahamic sand niggers' sayings. If we had been clever, there would be a Middle Eastern Union like EU. Take religion pill dude. God(s) doesn't exist. Every religion is cope. We are primates, Chad vs incel terms are the biggest evidence.

ey, are you going to post in that thread? please do

why don't you read the book I am promoting , it's one of my thread, take that blackpill dude

Funny how your title means the opposite of what you meant to say.

I agree though, Islam is fucked.

George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.

“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Michael H. Hart, The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc. 1978, p. 33:

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

Islam = Peace

Islam in and of itself may be more based than Christianity, but it's the low inhib mentality of jihad followers that we glorify.

Of course sharia law would be better for all of us. Any totalitarian government is better than the joke of liberal democracy. So the way I see it, this is more of a political debate. Also, didn't read entire thread.

Oodar said:
Islam in and of itself may be more based than Christianity, but it's the low inhib mentality of jihad followers that we glorify.

Of course sharia law would be better for all of us. Any totalitarian government is better than the joke of liberal democracy. So the way I see it, this is more of a political debate. Also, didn't read entire thread.
To the contrary, Muslims think associating persons with God to form an imaginary triune god is polytheism. Google: Islam guide.

Islam is the worst religion on this fucking planet. And it's not good for incels. They will kill you if you even touch a married women.