Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can we close the registration of forum for an indefinite period

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★
So, I am absolutely shocked by seeing the current state of our forum, majority of the new users, that is 2024cels, all are either fakecels, normies, infiltrators, or bluepill retards. Majority of the 2024 users are just larpers or edgy retards, who joined the forum by seeing the rising looksmax trend of Tiktok or either in mainstream social media. By seeing the quality of the post of the users who joined in 2024,we clearly see that they aren't blackpilled at all. All of them are either normies, fakecels or troll infiltrators. Also Moderation team of the forum aren't also giving attention to these serious issue. By seeing the large mass immigration of normies, fakecels , infiltrators , larpers and edgy retards who joined the forum for being cool by seeing the looksmax trend on mainstream social media, we are currently seeing the slow death of the forum. Old users and genuine truecels are absolutely sad by seeing the current state of forum as this forum is the only hope for the genuine trucels, but normies or edgy retards infiltrated and larp as incel for being cool, this absolutely disheartened the genuine truecels users here.I am requesting to the moderation team, either do a large purge of 2024 users nor close the registration of forum an indefinite amount of time

Master won’t touch this

This has been said every year since the forum opened up (except maybe the first).

This has been said every year since the forum opened up (except maybe the first).
Tbh, the 2024users are extremely annoying, we can clearly understand by thier post that they are either normies, edgy larpers, fakecels or infiltrators

So, I am absolutely shocked by seeing the current state of our forum, majority of the new users, that is 2024cels, all are either fakecels, normies, infiltrators, or bluepill retards. Majority of the 2024 users are just larpers or edgy retards, who joined the forum by seeing the rising looksmax trend of Tiktok or either in mainstream social media. By seeing the quality of the post of the users who joined in 2024,we clearly see that they aren't blackpilled at all. All of them are either normies, fakecels or troll infiltrators. Also Moderation team of the forum aren't also giving attention to these serious issue. By seeing the large mass immigration of normies, fakecels , infiltrators , larpers and edgy retards who joined the forum for being cool by seeing the looksmax trend on mainstream social media, we are currently seeing the slow death of the forum. Old users and genuine truecels are absolutely sad by seeing the current state of forum as this forum is the only hope for the genuine trucels, but normies or edgy retards infiltrated and larp as incel for being cool, this absolutely disheartened the genuine truecels users here.I am requesting to the moderation team, either do a large purge of 2024 users nor close the registration of forum an indefinite amount of time
not gonna happen but i dont think its gonna degenerate as worse as 4chan did.

We need newcels!- Need 'em constantly!- I don't think a blanket ban would serve our purpose.- We're here to provide support & camaraderie to incels old and new.

Instead of flatly denying entry to every new incel, what you could do is focus on individual users who are breaking the forum rules.- Then make an argument for which ones should be banned on a case-by-case basis.

retarded, if someone looks subhuman and they are tall it doesnt matter.
Cope, top 1 percentile height fags in their counties need to be banned, they can't be incel unless they are disabled

We need newcels!- Need 'em constantly!- I don't think a blanket ban would serve our purpose.- We're here to provide support & camaraderie to incels old and new.

Instead of flatly denying entry to every new incel, what you could do is focus on individual users who are breaking the forum rules.- Then make an argument for which ones should be banned on a case-by-case basis.
You are correct, but the mods should do strict surrvelliance Or supervision on the individual new users, so that we can differentiate genuine truecels to the larpers

they can't be incel unless they are disabled
Real Truecels are physically unattractive(looking extremely ugly), having short manlet height, autistic neurodivergent and having suffering from a serious chronic health disorder

You are correct, but the mods should do strict surrvelliance Or supervision on the individual new users, so that we can differentiate genuine truecels to the larpers
There would have to be a lot more mods for this to work

Only a retard will stop a fellow incel from uniting with his brethren

Btw this has been said every year

Goes to show that even ageism is inside this community

Fuckers should just only genuinely join if they are truly in the same ship as us (ex. read the paragraph very bottom of this page). I don't think you can blame the moderation or anyone else. Sure efforts can be made but they aren't gonna be 100% effective.

Only a retard will stop a fellow incel from uniting with his brethren

Btw this has been said every year

Goes to show that even ageism is inside this community
I agree, but moderation should do strict supervision on the newly join individual users so that we can differentiate genuine truecels from the infiltrators

So was it always like this filled with bluepillers and faggots?
Tbh, the 2024users are extremely annoying, we can clearly understand by thier post that they are either normies, edgy larpers, fakecels or infiltrators
The forum has always been trash then.
It’s mostly users who were once newcels who are a year old compensating by subconsciously distancing themselves away from the new crop of users by saying “see guy, I’m not one of them anymore”.

It’s mostly users who were once newcels who are a year old compensating by subconsciously distancing themselves away from the new crop of users by saying “see guy, I’m not one of them anymore”.
But do you observe it or not, that especially 2024 users are extremely normies or larpers, compare to the other years, this years we are seeing a massive influx of normies

We dont need registrations to be closed, we need mods who do their job properly

But do you observe it or not, that especially 2024 users are extremely normies or larpers, compare to the other years, this years we are seeing a massive influx of normies
No

The truest way of quality control would have to be a face verification and prove yourself, but of course that is a huge privacy and security risk for newcel's and the forum itself. + It would likely scare off current member's and kill the site.

indeed, users say there a shitload of gigaturbomegasuperchads on this forum that are known to be as such but never get banned. first of all, its rare as shit for chad fakecels to come on here, last chad fakecel here was MACHETE who banned in early 2023. fakecel demographics is so heavily exaggerated. this forum has been the same since it went online, "but muh quality of threads" even back then there were only a select few of users making good high IQ threads, same applies in the current year. zoomerfakecels have never been on here and the only instance of that was vendetta who is banned.

The truest way of quality control would have to be a face verification and prove yourself, but of course that is a huge privacy and security risk for newcel's and the forum itself. + It would likely scare off current member's and kill the site.
JoinedApr 5, 2023Posts79

JoinedApr 5, 2023Posts79
What's your point, because I didn't say I agreed with it. Just mentioning the obvious answer that in place isn't a good idea...

I hate being gray.

What's your point, because I didn't say I agreed with it. Just mentioning the obvious answer that in place isn't a good idea...

I hate being gray.
over a year with not even 100 posts, infiltrator moment

over a year with not even 100 posts, infiltrator moment
Most of my time is offline LDAR in the first place. I try not to leave posts that don't really contribute to discussion and I refuse to postmaxx, because if I did I'd already have thousands of posts jfl. Also your account isn't even that much older than mine and I can prove myself if I really had to.

Last edited:
Most of my time is offline LDAR in the first place. I try not to leave posts that don't really contribute to discussion and I refuse to postmaxx, because if I did I'd already have thousands of posts jfl. Also your account isn't even that much older than mine and I can prove myself if I really had to.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DON'T CARE - iFunny Brazil

This needs to be a reality, there is no reason to allow more people to join the forum, it only contaminates everything, extreme gatekeeping must always be a priority

Bro you're a fucking nigger you accused me of shit
@frmentalcel grAY's get defensive instantly trying to hide their fakecel status

why would you want to stop the community growing? youve actually got more people listening, dont fucking complain about it

@frmentalcel grAY's get defensive instantly trying to hide their fakecel status
he said he will prove himself :feelskek:
I can prove myself if I really had to.
what i need you to do is go on a killing and raping spree. that will prove yourself, let us know once thats completed

There is no reason to ghettoize the forum and decrease user participation.

You're never going to gatekeep everyone out. The Internet is too broken. The main appeal of this board now is it's one of the last few large communities that isn't censored to shit with the usual groupthink.

If you really want your incel safe space, you have to create your own with your small amount of "friends". Of course, incels are never really friends with each other because you'd murder each other for a sniff of pussy, but I digress. And then if that board takes off, you'll have the same problem.

There is going to be more and more of both infiltrators and incels because foids requirements keep going up. Cunts get more “”educated”” in their nigger colleges and keep earning more and more, desiring more and more attractive and successful men. The issue will only grow bigger until it grows critical mass and we as a species literally collapse from the demographic winter, get replaced by mulatto niggers or literally eugenics ourselves out of existence.

This is very much the last age of humanity. We’re on the brink of extinction and climate change will be the last nail in the coffin, whether we like it or not.

At least be a little happy you’re among like-minded undesirables instead of literally rotting alone without even this semblance of socialization. R9k is a trannie shitden. Most public incel spaces are gone.

So was it always like this filled with bluepillers and faggots?
The forum has a high turnover rate so all the bluepillers and stuff end up leaving while the more “quality” people stay behind. Occurs every year

I made a suggestion and @Master told me to fuck off

They need users or the CIA will cut the funding here

why would you want to stop the community growing? youve actually got more people listening, dont fucking complain about it
Nobody fucking cares about you normies listening to us, this supposed to be a safe heaven to cope not being surrounded by retarded normies swarming this place with their bullshit.

There is no undoing human nature, there will be no meaningful change within our lifetime no point wasting time on activism when it will only benefit future cels not me, such a cucked idea.

you're right. way too many fucking normaltards and fakes