Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can we all agree that men are simply better than women in everyway?

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
It makes me think although the life of a man is significantly and exponentially harder than a woman, it is a blessing to be born as a man than being a literal toilet.

No, I think women have better language skills. Also, I think there are studies that men excel in short-time high-pressure scenarios whereas women excel more when you need to stay concentrated for a long time, but I cannot find them any more.

Men will kill you for a crumb of pussy

Men bully, beat & kill weaker men just for existing, with no consequences

Men sit in Courts, draft & enact the most insane gynocentric laws like Child Support, Divorce Rape, Paternity-Testing Bans, Statutory Rape, arresting men who use prostitutes but not the prostitute

Men create Onlyfans but also ban prostitution, making whores rich of bikini pics

Men of European descent created this aristocratic Victorian Era White Knight bullshit we have today where females want a man to work & they sit at home, despite females working for all of human history

I could go on & on

You're not supposed to say that.

I've never met a woman that can outsmart me, talk without emotion, have any interests more than "what's on tiktok", they can't fight, they can't debate, etc. Foids are fucking stupid and don't deserve to have rights.

I've never met a woman that can outsmart me, talk without emotion, have any interests more than "what's on tiktok", they can't fight, they can't debate, etc. Foids are fucking stupid and don't deserve to have rights.
I have met a lot of women who completely mog me in communication. When talking with them I really feel like a speechless ape.

you hold the record for creating the most water is wet threads in the span of 24 hours, congratulations.

Last edited:
I have met a lot of women who completely mog me in communication. When talking with them I really feel like a speechless ape.
Foids aren't intelligent, you're just nervous around them, that's why you can't communicate. Once you realize they're all evil baby killers, it's much easier to talk at them (not with them) after becoming black pilled.

Foids aren't intelligent, you're just nervous around them, that's why you can't communicate. Once you realize they're all evil baby killers, it's much easier to talk at them (not with them) after becoming black pilled.
Nah, it's even when I communicate with them on Reddit. They make even the most mundane things sound interesting.

Men sit in Courts, draft & enact the most insane gynocentric laws like Child Support, Divorce Rape, Paternity-Testing Bans, Statutory Rape, arresting men who use prostitutes but not the prostitute

Men create Onlyfans but also ban prostitution, making whores rich of bikini pics

Men of European descent created this aristocratic Victorian Era White Knight bullshit we have today where females want a man to work & they sit at home, despite females working for all of human history

I could go on & on

you hold the record for creating the most water is wet threads in the span of 24 hours, congratulations.
I joined just an hour ago. May be what you're seeing isn't real.

Nah, it's even when I communicate with them on Reddit. They make even the most mundane things sound interesting.
I find that hard to believe. You must be easily impressed by foids.

I find that hard to believe. You must be easily impressed by foids.
I mean, to be fair also a lot of men mog me in that respect, but women especially so, especially one specifically.

Men are physically stronger. Whether or not we are better doesn't matter we could potentially force women to do anything yet we don't. Why? That's one of the big questions I have too.

Women get jobs easier, get promotions quicker, they own more houses than men, more social opportunities,
more dating opportunities, more schemes at university, more mental health support, more female clubs
to join

Women go through lockdown and kill themselves

Men go through literal hell and many survive.

Last edited:

I could go on & on
Many 'traditional manly' men are giga simps and white knights.

It makes me think although the life of a man is significantly and exponentially harder than a woman, it is a blessing to be born as a man than being a literal toilet.
The world would not be able to function without men, I am a proud straight male

No, I think women have better language skills. Also, I think there are studies that men excel in short-time high-pressure scenarios whereas women excel more when you need to stay concentrated for a long time, but I cannot find them any more.

all of this is true. We cant deny the fax.

The issue with that is so called "men" are hugely responsible for this gynocentric soyciety that we live in. They allowed foids to get away with anything, all the simp white knight cuck redditors

I could go on & on
this

Many 'traditional manly' men are giga simps and white knights.
Exactly, they're undercover feminists & female-supremacists who view men as disposable ATM's & slaves to do their wives' bidding with no question

Men are naturally superior to femoids. "Gender equality" Is a left wing lie.

Men are the far more superior gender