Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can those that think tinder is not real life please explain

He couldn’t even proove his “stat” by that logic ik a Manlet curry who creampies white JB’s
Lol, come on man. You can’t exactly refute a statistic if your entire argument is hinged upon a statistic that you haven’t even provided yourself. You need to prove the opposite, and don’t cite ‘surveymonkey’ because it is a survey site (not a data company or research organisation) so they have fucking retarded sourcing methods.

I used Statista (World’s most trusted demographic resource) to show that only 35% of 18-25 year olds use tinder, if you’re going to refute people’s stats then you have to provide your own or else you’re just a presumptive conspiracy theorist kool-aid drinker.

Last edited:
I'll have to find the link later and look at the study. Some guy on Tinder put it out.

But cold approaching isn't that much better than Tinder's odds.
im confused what ur trying to argue for?
is tinder real life or not in ur view?

im confused what ur trying to argue for?
is tinder real life or not in ur view?
No I don't think it's the same as real-life I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Most people get in relationships from social circle, social media, friends, etc and alcohol, parties, etc exist for hookups. So OLD (not just Tinder) might as well be real life for all of us on here though just because we're pretty severely socially stunted.
Lol, come on man. You can’t exactly refute a statistic if your entire argument is hinged upon a statistic that you haven’t even provided yourself. You need to prove the opposite, and don’t cite ‘surveymonkey’ because it is a survey site (not a data company or research organisation) so they have fucking retarded sourcing methods.

I used Statista (World’s most trusted demographic resource) to show that only 35% of 18-25 year olds use tinder, if you’re going to refute people’s stats then you have to provide your own or else you’re just a presumptive conspiracy theorist kool-aid drinker.
He couldn’t even proove his “stat” by that logic ik a Manlet curry who creampies white JB’s
Ok so @FaceandHFD made some calculations based on this thread and came to that conclusion based on numerous other statistics so I guess it's not as credible and you'd have to ask him what methodology he used to determine that.

@Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell @sub8male

Last edited:

Most people get in relationships from social circle, social media, friends, etc and alcohol, parties, etc exist for hookups. So OLD (not just Tinder) might as well be real life for all of us on here though just because we're pretty severely socially stunted.
Yes. And thats a problem. You cant have a LTR even from tinder, if you are socially stunted.
Yet people deny the NT pill..

Recently a study showed that 62% of women rate only 5% of men as undateable which means of the 20% of top men, only 20% of that make the cut (80/20 is outdated):

In both instances studies were done to highlight that the online dating agencies do not differ from the general population:

"Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23311908.2016.1162414

The money shot:
These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population."

This should not be shocking, right?
I mean studies have also shown that 40% of couples met each other Online and that's only going up:

Imagine how high it is now!?

No need to speculate, a graph highlighting how popular online dating is was published by Stanford University:

The graph:

Source: https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf
TLDR:

Tinder is real life and the online dating studies show you're fucked if you're not a genetic elite.
Therefore we can imply you're fucked in real life if you're not in the genetic elite.

Recently a study showed that 62% of women rate only 5% of men as undateable which means of the 20% of top men, only 20% of that make the cut (80/20 is outdated):

In both instances studies were done to highlight that the online dating agencies do not differ from the general population:

"Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23311908.2016.1162414

The money shot:
These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population."

I mean studies have also shown that 40% of couples met each other Online and that's only going up:

Imagine how high it is now!?

No need to speculate, a graph highlighting how popular online dating is was published by Stanford University:

The graph:

Source: https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf

That's the data point I was talking about with the real-life rejection rates.

@Ropemaxx @sub8male @Personalityinkwell

BUT it was straight up just asking for sex with a stranger which is even worse than most cold approaches.

REJECTED ON TINDER = REJECTED IN REAL LIFE.

I am a perfect example of this.

In REAL LIFE, I approached 25 times and got rejected 100% of the time.

On TINDER, I swiped over 1,000 times and got ZERO MATCHES.
It's over.

Should be immediately sexable not dateable technically

Clearly more than the T5% of males are able to have success on online if most couples you meet IRL are from online.

The money shot:
Isn't this just saying that they're the same types of people? This doesn't mean the options are similar and it's as streamlined and efficient as in real-life. I don't think that's really a money shot.

I don't think anyone doubts AWALT.

Last edited:
Yes JFL. Maybe after we surgery max we can fuck 24 year old granny 4’s on tinder. JFL fuck kikessess and soy kike males. @kikecel
I WISH I HAD A KIKE GF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Isn't this just saying that they're the same types of people? This doesn't mean the options are similar and it's as streamlined and efficient as in real-life. I don't think that's really a money shot.
Pretty much, but they're are soycucks who believe women's preferences online do not coincide with that in real life.

Pretty much, but they're are soycucks who believe women's preferences online do not coincide with that in real life.
there are people who on this board unironically believe that

Yeah obviously they all want Chads and would monkey-branch for him.

Yeah obviously they all want Chads and would monkey-branch for him.
Of course but there's members on here who believe on dating sites women primarily look for looks, but being NT/personalitymaxxed will result in them overlooking your looks in reality.

Of course but there's members on here who believe on dating sites women primarily look for looks, but being NT/personalitymaxxed will result in them overlooking your looks in reality.
It doesn't make them overlook your looks. It's just that it's a prerequisite for getting in a relationship/sex in real-life because you have to navigate social situations to get to that point unlike on Tinder and you have to be NT in order to do that pretty much unless you're 8+. It's more like NT/jestermaxxed instead of personalitymaxxed though I guess you can say jestermaxxing is the same thing. You still have to have some level of physical appeal or it's over.

And given the opportunity you would get cucked/she would leave you for Chad.

Last edited:
Tinder is actually better than real life lol, I look like dogshit IRL, but I can still take pretty decent photos of myself

Attachments

• A3930F45-2F26-408D-BA3D-C57A4F1546C9.png
    A3930F45-2F26-408D-BA3D-C57A4F1546C9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
I don't know if you saw but I linked where I got it from.

Ok so @FaceandHFD made some calculations based on this thread and came to that conclusion based on numerous other statistics so I guess it's not as credible and you'd have to ask him what methodology he used to determine that.

@Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell @sub8male
Is that like how foids write” no hookups” in thier tinder bio, and are “not that sexual sweaty” foids just don’t act sexual around us. When they see a chad on tinder they wanna fuck him chadfish experiments have proven that.

Is that like how foids right “no hookups” and are “not that sexual sweaty” foids just don’t act sexual around us. When they see a chad on tinder they wanna fuck him chadfish experiments have proven that.
Yeah, pretty much. Did you mean to quote these posts instead? Because I didn't really understand what you were getting at.

That's the data point I was talking about with the real-life rejection rates.

@Ropemaxx @sub8male @Personalityinkwell

BUT it was straight up just asking for sex with a stranger which is even worse than most cold approaches.

Should be immediately sexable not dateable technically

Clearly more than the T5% of males are able to have success on online if most couples you meet IRL are from online.

I don't think anyone doubts AWALT.
@sub8male
This is where I saw it.
made some calculations
only 14% of young adult women in the US have used tinder and even less of them have actually hooked up through tinder.

Last edited:
Attachment
@sub8male
Thank you for further proving my point. That graph says 38% of relationships are started online, that means that the majority of relationships are still started through friends, meeting at parties, work or other social events. Obviously when you combine all online dating it’s going to form a larger plurality than it otherwise would have. The fact non-online dating makes up 62% of relationships lends more credence to my position than yours.

Also you’ve failed to realise that tinder probably makes up a smaller percentage of that total amount than you’d imagine since it is more used for casual hookups than for initiating an actual romantic relationship.

Also, gays use online dating at a higher rate than straight people so that too will bring the percentage of women down.

Last edited:
@ColdLightOfDay @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel
Seriously how is tinder not real life. Tinder is the definition of foid heaven. We all know foids want chads and tinder allows them to swipe for the best looking men they can find. All foids are on it and expect to find chads that way so how can “Normies” get their looksmatches in real life. @Colvin76 get In here.
because tinder is for short-term hookups. sub8law only exists for that (to a great extent). normies get looksmatch gfs through long-term relationships

Tinder is real life