Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can the mods actually do something about the bullying thats happening on this forum

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
from what i have observed i see alot of users on here bash other users including me for saying a opinion about something instead of using their heads and providing evidence to support their argument but this site is not different than the real world there is some form of social hierachy going on for example if you have more than 10k posts you will be treated like a god but if you are a graycel u are not respected like how is this different than how foids and normies treat us dosent make sense to me like imagine bashing women while u are bashing ur own race thats stupidity to me and like i said before i will not say any names but i think the mods shouId do a rule about bullying other users on this forum because some users have it real hard in life and want to vent not listen to people mocking them

Why are you such a faggot? It's a forum for social rejects and degenerate freaks what are you expecting.

Can the teachers actually do something about the bullying that's happening on the elementary school they work in?

Will they?
That's your answer. If you don't like it, deactivate your account or something because you're a lost cause.

Can the teachers actually do something about the bullying that's happening on the elementary school they work in?

Will they?
That's your answer. If you don't like it, deactivate your account or something because you're a lost cause.
lost cause u are just mad because i am speaking the truth

if you have more than 10k posts you will be treated like a god but if you are a graycel u are not respected
bc most of the graycels are fucking IT retards trying to 'infiltrate' the forum and if you have few thousand posts it's obvious that you aren't. even those reddit soy retards don't even bother to postmax

bc most of the graycels are fucking IT retards trying to 'infiltrate' the forum and if you have few thousand posts it's obvious that you aren't. even those reddit soy retards don't even bother to postmax
yeah true if a graycel tried to infiltrate this site then he deserves getting mocked

lost cause u are just mad because i am speaking the truth
Projection. You're the one getting butthurt over bullying to the point of making a thread about it.

Too subjective to enforce and would turn this place into Reddit. I get what you’re saying but it’s not practical to apply here

Projection. You're the one getting butthurt over bullying to the point of making a thread about it.
i have been throught alot and handled it so dont tell me what projection is u dumbfuck

Too subjective to enforce and would turn this place into Reddit. I get what you’re saying but it’s not practical to apply here
yeah u right thanks for providing a logical response this site cant be really nice because we are all angry at the world and might project it into eachothers

yeah u right thanks for providing a logical response this site cant be really nice because we are all angry at the world and might project it into eachothers
:cool:

I've also been insulted here. Just don't let it get to you, it's just pixels on a screen.

Many graycels glowpost or make cringeworthy threads, but graycel discrimination is pretty real. Many people who do it are postmaxxers as well :feelsLSD:

I don’t hate/insult new users unless they try to sabotage the forum while advocating for dumb things they not truly for

I don’t hate/insult new users unless they try to sabotage the forum while advocating for dumb things they not truly for
oh yeah i understand

Harassment rules exist...I once intervened in an argument between IncelKing and lonelycurry26.

Observe:
oh yeah alot of users here like to use the hard r when arguing with someone

Many graycels glowpost or make cringeworthy threads, but graycel discrimination is pretty real. Many people who do it are postmaxxers as well :feelsLSD:
Tbh I don't bash the greys too much, we have all been a grey.
BUT, when a 1 day register, 20 messages and 1 hour online nigger posts turbo glowing FBI agent crap, I'm definitely going to trash him lol

yeah:feelsrope:

go back to reddit and cry to troons and faggots about how much you were cyberbullied

kill yourself greynigger

I mean there is a rule already:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
Honestly, I don't recall being discriminated against as a graycel; I feel like the point is closer to the user's quality of post than user's post count, also

I mean there is a rule already:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.
Honestly, I don't recall being discriminated against as a graycel; I feel like the point is closer to the user's quality of post than user's post count, also
yeah this rule is pretty much broken now:feelskek::feelskek:

Just ignore the haters, bro.

Well shit I guess I need to spam 1.7k more posts so I can be treated like a god. But my post rate is pretty low. Some greycel this month cels probably have a higher post rate than me. Shit, I'm gonna get bullied now like in middle school. Bully happiless. You have a shit username. You're an autistic retard. You are a cringe faggot. You post like you're 10+ years younger than you are since you have a mental disability. You have a hot loli avi with a gun that you haven't bothered to change. You've posted about depression for years but you're still alive. You behave the same for years like a retarded piece of shit.

It is what it is man.

It doesn't really matter if cels bully one another. Most faggots here are not even incel in the first place. Just take everything here with a grain of salt and your coping days here will be much easier.

Bro forget it I tried it too... Just a few people here are cool and dont insult immediately for having another opinion but the most here are really mentalcel

I'm less bothered by their bullying attempts than by their retardation and zoomer culture nonsense. If we want to see dumb airheads who can't string a sentence together having pissing contest, we could go to Reddit, there's a hardly a need for that here. All the 'tl;dr' incels ( Nothing in this forum is actually tl;dr, it's a few paragraphs at best. If I don't want to read something, I just skip it ), all the 'GrAYcel' ones, all the "cope lmao" misplaced responses when trying to have dialogue, everyone knows the demographic in question.

You must understand, this forum has quite a lot of cognitively disabled, volatile children - quite literally, some of them being 16 year olds, mixed in with the Blackpill 'intelligentsia'. They have their place, as fellow incels, but like all unruly children ( mentally or biologically ), they need to be taught some manners and keep quiet if there is nothing of value to be added.

In reality of course, they make up enough of an active part of the userbase that the mods will never consider implementing some sort of debate-style rule to weed out low effort posts contaminating serious threads, so you'll just have to ignore them.

I'm less bothered by their bullying attempts than by their retardation and zoomer culture nonsense. If we want to see dumb airheads who can't string a sentence together having pissing contest, we could go to Reddit, there's a hardly a need for that here. All the 'tl;dr' incels ( Nothing in this forum is actually tl;dr, it's a few paragraphs at best. If I don't want to read something, I just skip it ), all the 'GrAYcel' ones, all the "cope lmao" misplaced responses when trying to have dialogue, everyone knows the demographic in question.

You must understand, this forum has quite a lot of cognitively disabled, volatile children - quite literally, some of them being 16 year olds, mixed in with the Blackpill 'intelligentsia'. They have their place, as fellow incels, but like all unruly children ( mentally or biologically ), they need to be taught some manners and keep quiet if there is nothing of value to be added.

In reality of course, they make up enough of an active part of the userbase that the mods will never consider implementing some sort of debate-style rule to weed out low effort posts contaminating serious threads, so you'll just have to ignore them.
yeah i agree there is no point in arguing with bluepillers

yeah this is what i will be doing from now on

Bro forget it I tried it too... Just a few people here are cool and dont insult immediately for having another opinion but the most here are really mentalcel
yeah they are sick ngl

Joined May 26, 2022
Posts 7,064
Online 5d 11h 33m
Postmaxxingcel
I think 90% of the time this faggot is postmaxxing

from what i have observed i see alot of users on here bash other users including me for saying a opinion about something instead of using their heads and providing evidence to support their argument but this site is not different than the real world there is some form of social hierachy going on for example if you have more than 10k posts you will be treated like a god but if you are a graycel u are not respected like how is this different than how foids and normies treat us dosent make sense to me like imagine bashing women while u are bashing ur own race thats stupidity to me and like i said before i will not say any names but i think the mods shouId do a rule about bullying other users on this forum because some users have it real hard in life and want to vent not listen to people mocking them
Don't feel bad for anyone here lol everyone would fuck each other over in real life too

There are no victims or oppressors only humans

The moment you understand this the better off you'll be

Don't feel bad for anyone here lol everyone would fuck each other over in real life too

There are no victims or oppressors only humans

The moment you understand this the better off you'll be
so basically what u mean is hate cannot be cured

so basically what u mean is hate cannot be cured
No it can't

Get out of that of blue pilled thought process

Human beings are evil at their core this is the bottom line

Be they Chad moggers or incel virgins and everything in-between
Human nature is the same