Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can the mods actually do something about the bullying thats happening on this forum

ok and cry about it faggot
Why are you trying to be moral and righteous for?

Your genetics determine everything, this is all one big joke until we die

from what i have observed i see alot of users on here bash other users including me for saying a opinion about something instead of using their heads and providing evidence to support their argument but this site is not different than the real world there is some form of social hierachy going on for example if you have more than 10k posts you will be treated like a god but if you are a graycel u are not respected like how is this different than how foids and normies treat us dosent make sense to me like imagine bashing women while u are bashing ur own race thats stupidity to me and like i said before i will not say any names but i think the mods shouId do a rule about bullying other users on this forum because some users have it real hard in life and want to vent not listen to people mocking them
What happened

Half of the people here bullied me too

thanks man you are a good friend dude i hope your situation becomes better
As I said before most people here are actually Pschopaths or degenerate faggots unironically

The normal sane men like us are the minority

As always

That lolimancer faggot is a pathetic worthless faggot

Those people delete their accounts in a year or soon enough , never my theory was wrong

As I said before most people here are actually Pschopaths or degenerate faggots unironically

The normal sane men like us are the minority

As always

That lolimancer faggot is a pathetic worthless faggot

Those people delete their accounts in a year or soon enough , never my theory was wrong
yeah right he thinks he is cool but hes just a dumbfuck retard

@Fat Link You know what to do boss

This lolimamcer faggot was disrespecting me too

This site needs a hard hand like Adolf hitler! To destroy these anime faggots! Every one of them are evil faggots!

yeah like that guy who posted animal abuse and still supports his action knowing its wrong
Yeah thank god he’s not that evil

@Fat Link You know what to do boss

This lolimamcer faggot was disrespecting me too

This site needs a hard hand like Adolf hitler! To destroy these anime faggots! Every one of them are evil faggots!
lets make a thread about these fools and bring their crime to light on this site

Incels bullying incels is hilarious to imagine. The problem is that most of the "bully ones" act like redditors, even a rule of the forum is now similar to reddit. Fortunately i do engage in conflict-arguments here since it is useless, do not care about the people on this forum anyway, it does not matter. Caring about bullying on this forum will not make you get rid of inceldom, being accepted by the community of this forum will not help you get rid of inceldom, so dont care about them, just laugh at "bullycels", which is a funny behavior by itself, altough it makes sense since every community has a tendency to bully-like behavior, no matter if is incel or not.

Incels bullying incels is hilarious to imagine. The problem is that most of the "bully ones" act like redditors, even a rule of the forum is now similar to reddit. Fortunately i do engage in conflict-arguments here since it is useless, do not care about the people on this forum anyway, it does not matter. Caring about bullying on this forum will not make you get rid of inceldom, being accepted by the community of this forum will not help you get rid of inceldom, so dont care about them, just laugh at "bullycels", which is a funny behavior by itself, altough it makes sense since every community has a tendency to bully-like behavior, no matter if is incel or not.
yeah i agree with u everywhere has bullies even in real life and the best thing to do is to avoid them as u said and laugh at them

Joined May 26, 2022 Posts 7,120

I appreciate you dawg. When you see these insecure faggots project their fragile egos onto your posts, just ignore them. Since this is a place for rejects and losers, people will behave like rejects and losers.
thanks man yeah as u said this site is not for people to be nice its projecting ur anger so other people can see it

...there is some form of social hierachy going on for example if you have more than 10k posts you will be treated like a god but if you are a graycel u are not respected...
:feelswhat: do you really need this explaining to you?

The site has existed for many years. There is an established community here and it has certain standards and norms.
It's possible you're the brilliant new messiah we've been waiting for to correct all our mistakes and open our eyes... but you're probably not. So Maybe keep your head down a bit until you've learned how to read the room? Respect has to be earned.

like how is this different than how foids and normies treat us dosent make sense to me like imagine bashing women while u are bashing ur own race thats stupidity to me
:dafuckfeels: Like how has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

and like i said before i will not say any names but i think the mods shouId do a rule about bullying other users on this forum

Yes. And also a rule about postmaxxing little faggots who've been here 5 minutes, and they want to tell everybody how the world is and what way is up; and they cry and rage and seethe when they are not listened to. I think the mods should "do a rule" about that. :feelsEhh:
More rules to force people to do what I want is definitely the answer.

because some users have it real hard in life
No way! Really?

and want to vent not listen to people mocking them
There are two things there.
Venting is good for you, in moderation. But respect has to be earned.

Last edited:
:feelswhat: do you really need this explaining to you?

The site has existed for many years. There is an established community here and it has certain standards and norms.
It's possible you're the brilliant new messiah we've been waiting for to correct all our mistakes and open our eyes... but you're probably not. So Maybe keep your head down a bit until you've learned how to read the room? Respect has to be earned.

:dafuckfeels: Like how has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes. And also a rule about postmaxxing little faggots who've been here 5 minutes, and they want to tell everybody how the world is and what way is up; and they cry and rage and seethe when they are not listened to. I think the mods should "do a rule" about that. :feelsEhh:
More rules to force people to do what I want is definitely the answer.

No way! Really?

There are two things there.
Venting is good for you, in moderation. But respect has to be earned.
ok you wrote a whole paragraph just to bash me:feelskek::feelskek:

ok you wrote a whole paragraph just to bash me:feelskek::feelskek:
Nobody can force you to listen to anything you don't want to hear. But you really should try it sometime, you might find you learn something.

(Although I realize it's highly likely you are a teenager, which means you know everything about everything.)

Nobody can force you to listen to anything you don't want to hear. But you really should try it sometime, you might find you learn something.

(Although I realize it's highly likely you are a teenager, which means you know everything about everything.)
yeah i am 18 years old but if someones has a opinion about something i always like to listen as i am open minded

Did you know that you are the same? Keep crying babycel

shut up kid
I'm older than you. And you're a faggot, you're literally acting like a foid: dive into your own beliefs and reject all other reasoning to suit your narrative. Off to the ignore list you go Troon faggot

I'm older than you. And you're a faggot, you're literally acting like a foid: dive into your own beliefs and reject all other reasoning to suit your narrative. Off to the ignore list you go Troon faggot
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well shit I guess I need to spam 1.7k more posts so I can be treated like a god. But my post rate is pretty low. Some greycel this month cels probably have a higher post rate than me. Shit, I'm gonna get bullied now like in middle school. Bully happiless. You have a shit username. You're an autistic retard. You are a cringe faggot. You post like you're 10+ years younger than you are since you have a mental disability. You have a hot loli avi with a gun that you haven't bothered to change. You've posted about depression for years but you're still alive. You behave the same for years like a retarded piece of shit.
Why doea this, sound so personal:lul::feelstastyman:

yo im sorry for my post about you by the way I thought you were a hacker, I didn't know postmaxxing was a thing, plus my dad blocks my mac address, that explains the low amount of posts on my end.