Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can surgery save my ass?

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★★
its so ovER. tomorrow is my birthday. no one gonna celebrate it except my parents while chad publish storys with 30 friends. im legit 2.5/10 i have a uncanny asymmetrical face like if i fix my eye area(idk if its even possible) and nose asymmetry(still cope fixing a crooked nose is near impossible) and get under eye fillers could that ascend me at least to ltn what u think? i wish i could die peacfully and forgot all about this bullshit.

LTN isn't even enough nowadays if you aren't tall or giga NT

LTN isn't even enough nowadays if you aren't tall or giga NT
i dont even care about foids no more. i just want to be able to photo myself and dont feel awkard when in public.

i dont even care about foids no more. i just want to be able to photo myself and dont feel awkard when in public.
Understandable. Looks help in every aspect of life so it's probably still worth it then if you can save up the money

its so ovER. tomorrow is my birthday. no one gonna celebrate it except my parents while chad publish storys with 30 friends. im legit 2.5/10 i have a uncanny asymmetrical face like if i fix my eye area(idk if its even possible) and nose asymmetry(still cope fixing a crooked nose is near impossible) and get under eye fillers could that ascend me at least to ltn what u think? i wish i could die peacfully and forgot all about this bullshit.
Yes. If you are rich enough for surgery then yes you can ascend

Happy birthday brocel

Try better copes then still trying to appeal to normies. Nichemaxx or something aside from surgeries. Take seroids or tattoo yourself, get fat or fit or whatever.