Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone give me a summary of the culture on the other incel/blackpill forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Minus looksmax, I know that one already :feelsstudy:

Fakecels everywhere :feelsbadman:

Looksmaxx are all fucking autist retards, mashing their bones thinking they will become chad. Fucking retards punching themselves and think mewing will make them chad.

Fakewells
Looksmaxx are all fucking autist retards, mashing their bones thinking they will become chad. Fucking retards punching themselves and think mewing will make them chad.
This tbh :lul: they occasionally get one or two Chads who leanmaxxed and everyone thinks they will look like them if they looksmaxx too :lul:. Its a pretty retarded thing to get obsessed over ngl. All this without mentioning calling Chads gods.

1. Wizchan- loaded with commies and queers. Users in absolute denial about being incels just like us in order to pathetically “save face” which is the Japanese term for attempting to preserve one’s honor and self respect. In order to post there in the past at least when the site was far more based you had to LARP as a virgin but not only that but far more importantly was the denial of inceldom and importance of sex/women relationship to a man’s life was LARPing as a volcel. They went to such great faggy lengths to save face and just admit they’re a community of incels to literally having the incel word filtered out over there and I think replaced with the word “crab” if memory serves correctly which was because of their idea incels always pull eachother down. As if those fucking faggots were any nicer and more supportive of eachother (hint: they were not).

Anyway I offered to buy the site repeatedly on meta to save it from the influx of faggots, trannies, troons and furfags that were taking it over but was rejected and now it’s just another fag repository where you’re more likely to be approached to be someone’s boyfriend over there than you are to encounter any new brocels and genuine enlightening or entertaining content.

2. Black pill club- basically people who were banned from here still obsessed with the supposed bad state of this place rather than simply being happy they’ve got their own community to build up and run differently and arguably better.

3. r9k- just like Wizchan was gradually subverted with faggots, trannies and troons but even worse than that sick fuck groomers that would gradually convince sex starved young men to get on HRT and troon out and embrace the fag lifestyle and become that sick fuck’s sex toy.

4. There’s various Shitscord incel groups of varying quality I believe. My boy komesarj89 probably runs the best one of these. You can find the link in Lounge’s stickied topic which I recently updated for the dude.

5. ***- no cucks united or no cucks university one of which I think it might stand for? Anyway it’s a site run by my bro and mod Robtical. He admits that it’s basically dead but still it’s got a smattering of interesting topics and posts to read.

6. 8kun- bastardized watered down version of 8chan but maybe someone could someday create a decent incels board there.

Last edited:
4. There’s various Shitscord incel groups of varying quality I believe. My boy komesarj89 probably runs the best one of these. You can find the link in Lounge’s stickied topic which I recently updated for the dude.
Will give it a try :feelsjuice:
1. Wizchan- loaded with commies and queers. Users in absolute denial about being incels just like us in order to pathetically “save face” which is the Japanese term for attempting to preserve one’s honor and self respect. In order to post there in the past at least when the site was far more based you had to LARP as a virgin but not only that but far more importantly was the denial of inceldom and importance of sex/women relationship to a man’s life was LARPing as a volcel. They went to such great faggy lengths to save face and just admit they’re a community of incels to literally having the incel word filtered out over there and I think replaced with the word “crab” if memory serves correctly which was because of their idea incels always pull eachother down. As if those fucking faggots were any nicer and more supportive of eachother (hint: they were not).

Anyway I offered to buy the site repeatedly on meta to save it from the influx of faggots, trannies, troons and furfags that were taking it over but was rejected and now it’s just another fag repository where you’re more likely to be approached to be someone’s boyfriend over there than you are to encounter any new brocels and genuine enlightening or entertaining content.

2. Black pill club- basically people who were banned from here still obsessed with the supposed bad state of this place rather than simply being happy they’ve got their own community to build up and run differently and arguably better.

3. r9k- just like Wizchan was gradually subverted with faggots, trannies and troons but even worse than that sick fuck groomers that would gradually convince sex starved young men to get on HRT and troon out and embrace the fag lifestyle and become that sick fuck’s sex toy.

The invitation to the shitcord expired :feelsjuice:

5. ***- no cucks united or no cucks university one of which I think it might stand for? Anyway it’s a site run by my bro and mod Robtical. He admits that it’s basically dead but still it’s got a smattering of interesting topics and posts to read.

6. 8kun- bastardized watered down version of 8chan but maybe someone could someday create a decent incels board there.

Sad, I knew about all these places Already.

I really want a blackpilled place with self improvement as its focus (looksmax is just about looks), could you maybe create another subforum for that? This community is too low IQ and skilless, it almost feels at times like talking with a bunch of homeless retards :feelsseriously:

I really want a blackpilled place with self improvement as its focus (looksmax is just about looks), could you maybe create another subforum for that? This community is too low IQ and skilless, it almost feels at times like talking with a bunch of homeless retards :feelsseriously:
Make a poll and see if there is mass interest in such a thing? :feelshehe:

Or…

I would certainly permit you to create a dedicated topic on ID or Lounge for just such an idea. :feelsthink:

Self improvement is mostly delusional :panties:

Last edited:
Self improvement is mostly delusional
Sigh... Not every improvement is necessarily done to impress females, but then again, this community is mostly composed of neets/university dropouts and even dudes that didn't finish high school, people that never developed a taste for intellectual pursuits.

It's quite off putting having to share this website with subhumans that should be eradicated from the gene pool :smonk:

I don't know, I kind of like the idea of a place that is geared towards discussing the other aspects of being incel besides the actual parts about sex and girls. Wizchan almost fills that void, but even though I've been posting there occasionally since the old days before I was an actual wizard I never became engrained enough in the community to come across all of the conspiracies like the mods having girlfriends and there being women in the mod chats and the whole thing basically being a place for normalfags to laugh at wizards.

I don't know, I kind of like the idea of a place that is geared towards discussing the other aspects of being incel besides the actual parts about sex and girls. Wizchan almost fills that void, but even though I've been posting there occasionally since the old days before I was an actual wizard I never became engrained enough in the community to come across all of the conspiracies like the mods having girlfriends and there being women in the mod chats and the whole thing basically being a place for normalfags to laugh at wizards.
It would have been fine if the cripple had any morals or principles whatsoever and stayed running it and 8chan come what may but instead as is the little commie bastard’s motis operandi he eventually betrays every group he once ran throwing everyone under the bus or to the wolves. :feelsUgh:

I came here because it was #1 on the search engine page.