Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain wtf is this debate about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I have a hard time understanding what are they arguing about and what is the subject of this debate? Please enlighten me.

@BummerDrummer @shii410 @unsettling and all other fellow cels. I am completely clueless as to what is happening in this video. Please provide some context to your fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzQqAb8Av2A

Last edited:

Its an elaborate excuse to have @unsettling mog everyone with his uber manly slav voice

I have a hard time understanding what are they arguing about and what is the subject of this debate? Please enlighten me.

@BummerDrummer @shii410 @unsettling and all other fellow cels. I am completely clueless as to what is happening in this video. Please provide some context to your fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzQqAb8Av2A

idk what they were arguing about in the video (i didnt watch much of it) but i remember the "war" starting when shii and unsettling started attacking each other's posting habits

(unsettling said that shii roleplays/acts like an anime girl while shii said that unsettling spams useless shit

and race

shii mocked unsettling's jewness while unsettling mocked shii's hapaness

idk what they were arguing about in the video (i didnt watch much of it) but i remember the "war" starting when shii and unsettling started attacking each other's posting habits

(unsettling said that shii roleplays/acts like an anime girl while shii said that unsettling spams useless shit

and race

shii mocked unsettling's jewness while unsettling mocked shii's hapaness
Oh ok, this makes sense now. Finally some context. Thanks. :feelsokman: