Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can someone explain to me why @Zhou Chang-Xing hasn’t been banned yet?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Holy fuck, what is this level of autism and tallfag humble bragging?
6'2 is Turbomanlet height in today's society, major cope from the toilet. He's probably around 6'7~6'9 but she just calls it "6'2~6'4" because she can't tell height for shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Most incels are 6'2 at this point, several are 6'3, and a sizeable minority are 6'4.

Not that many are 6'5+ though but some still are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's because 6'2 is the same as 5'7 in 2022. Any man shorter than 6'5 is a Manlet today. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

To be fair, in the eyes of toilets there's no difference between 6'2 and 5'2 so I consider myself in the same boat. If you're shorter than 6'6 you're a Manlet and it doesn't matter if you're a 5'2 Manlet, a 4'11 Manlet, or any other kind of Manlet, 6'6 is the absolute minimum standard for toilets today, even Chad is struggling if he's not this height. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I had the exact same thing, when I told a toilet friend of mine that I was going to buy lift shoes and asked for her advice I would look better in 3 inch or 6 inch ones she said "Oh, aren't you 2 meters already" and "you look 2 meter", I think that she was just virtue signaling over the fact that I'm so insecure about being only 6'2 and always feeling too short around ⅕~½ of other men.

Her boyfriend is average height though, but he's a Chad. The only ugly men I see with female companions are at least 6'5. 3 inch heels would give me the absolute bare minimum to compete, but I wouldn't even know where to find a toilet to ask out. :feelsbadman:

Toilets always say that they want something but they're willing to compromise if he's a Chad or at least a Chadlite, "he has to be tall" but she perceives her 5'8 Chad boyfriend as "spiritually taller" than a 6'4 incel, because the latter is invisible to her.

Because he's black

If a Chadlet did this and said his 7/10 face was too ugly for women, he would be perma banned so why don’t tallfags here get the same treatment? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@depressedblackcel @PLA1092

Some people here really deserve a chainsaw to their leg. @erenyeager @Incelius Savage
Cult Film Cowboy GIF by Arrow Video

his minority status gives him plausible reasoning for his inceldom, though he's on thin ice, obviously

Same with @Saint Cho

He claims autism but has high tier looks

idk, i just ignore these guys lol

ur avg truecel in 23

Least retarded nigger

@Zhou Chang-Xing thoughts?

it's either a serial larper or someone with serious mental problems
Both can be used synonymously. No “normal” guy is on this site to begin with but larping on here is even worse jfl.

his minority status gives him plausible reasoning for his inceldom, though he's on thin ice, obviously
If hes black then this makes no sense

No one irl has ever said "I can't get sex/a girlfriend because I'm black" thats just some mental illness people made up here

it doesn't matter tbh if he's tall and has an average or above face

but jfl that heightcoping has to be satire

Tired of you faggots gossiping like foids.

If tallfags are retarded enough to waste their life larping on an incel forum they are cucking themselves and they deserve it.

:lul: absolute retardfuel, caging @ the state of the forum

Id say 6 feet is manlet status in the eyes of toilets in a few nations and for most of the west that is the minimum height requirement if you are average otherwise and have any flaws you at best can betabucks at worst might be incel. Im a fair bit shorter than 6 feet but toilets all the time say min 6 ft so its not getting you any points. Hell ive seen two toilets say min 6'4 and one 6'3.

@Zhou Chang-Xing Don't listen to this Indian faggot, bhai. You're more than welcome here. Height is cope, after all.

He's a shitty LARPer but for some reason he's also one of the most non-confrontational users here.

He's an obvious troll, 100 percent of his posts either mention his height or how he goes clubbing every weekend with his several toilet friends

He's an obvious troll, 100 percent of his posts either mention his height or how he goes clubbing every weekend with his several toilet friends
He’s def a loosmaxing faggot chad. @Zhou Chang-Xing wish you the worst in life buddy. Fuck u tallfaggot

If a Chadlet did this and said his 7/10 face was too ugly for women, he would be perma banned so why don’t tallfags here get the same treatment? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@depressedblackcel @PLA1092
because there are certain users who are 6'3+ and "incel" thats allowed. The forum is too lax with rules.

Id say 6 feet is manlet status in the eyes of toilets in a few nations and for most of the west that is the minimum height requirement if you are average otherwise and have any flaws you at best can betabucks at worst might be incel. Im a fair bit shorter than 6 feet but toilets all the time say min 6 ft so its not getting you any points. Hell ive seen two toilets say min 6'4 and one 6'3.
Maybe in Sweden or the Netherlands but here in America 5,10 is the average for a white male. Many people here still see 6’ as a tall hight.

I've always wondered the same thing.

Zero aren't you fat bro why haven't you lost weight

Am I missing something? Are you saying he should be banned because you don't share his opinions?

Am I missing something? Are you saying he should be banned because you don't share his opinions?
He’s 6’2 and has foid friends clubbing with him, if you can’t see that he’s a fakecel, I don’t know what to say

He’s 6’2 and has foid friends clubbing with him, if you can’t see that he’s a fakecel, I don’t know what to say

Another possibility may be he is just a short ethnic subhuman living and larping in western world

been almost certain he's a fakecel. the 6'2 is a huge huge redflag. no one can be incel at this height unless the face is literally disfigured.

this place is depressing. incels are tiny minority here