Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're probably shorter than other men your height (Take the Posturepill)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
6i6tgh

After I took the Heightpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I started to Absolutely OD on the bloody thing. :feelswhat: Note that I'm 6'2 and live in a country where a large amount of people height-mog me. So whenever I went out I started to obsessively compare my height to other men wherever I went, I started to see how many men were actually taller than me and many days 100% of men I came across were significantly taller than me, other days that percentage was less.

Statistically 21% of men in the Netherlands are 190 cm and taller, I'm a measly 188 cm (in the afternoon, perhaps 187 cm around other times, my documents say 185 cm and 187 cm).

Then something odd happened, I looked at those men "significantly taller than me" and looked at things around them for height reference, walk near there when they're gone and weirdly enough, oftentimes I was taller than them, what?! This makes no sense?! Can I be overreacting?

Often when I passed other men in the mirror I would compare heights, men I would consider to be "really tall that height-mog me" might at times even be shorter. I didn't connect the dots at this time. So I started calling myself "A mental shortcel" and I called it "the Mentalshortpill" that you imagine yourself to be significantly shorter than you actually are.

But then I went clubbing and a group of blonde absolute giants came in, at this point there were only 2 other men in the club taller than me and this group of 5 men were are super-tall but shorter than those other men, there was something in the television that I wanted to see so I adjusted my posture and... HOly shit, I could look over these "tall men's heads". :shock: What?! I'm still the 3rd tallest men in the club?

In my basement is a door, it's 190 cm and has a threshold that makes a part of it 188½ cm, if I stand barefoot I actually reach the shorter part, with my normal shoes I can hit my head at 190 cm. Am I actually not as short as I think I am???

A man I thought was significantly taller than me turned out to be shorter than me, a toilet friend told me that she didn't understand how I could come to the conclusion that I was shorter.

So when I was in the bathroom and the sun hit my eyes in a short vertical refraction I stood in my standard posture and this light hit my eyes, I then adjusted to an upright posture and holy shit... It hit my chest. I then did the measuring and I'm about 2~3½ shorter (so around 6'~5'11) when I have my standard posture, remember that only 30% of Dutch males (of ANY race) are shorter than 6 ft.

At this moment I began to realise that I'm a Posturecel (Honourary Shortcel / Honourary Manlet), my posture was one of the main reasons why I kept getting constantly height-mogged left and right, even by toilets.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5'7 Incels here with a posture that makes them 5'4~5'5. So when you measure your height you might actively have to deduce some points from it because of a shit posture.

It's unbelievable how often I see "tall men" that are much shorter than me. Heck, I can join the "Tall Club International" with my height (though I'm 2 centimeters short for the Dutch version), meanwhile I feel like an absolute Manlet and this is purely because of my posture. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Now imagine how many Incels that actually have "the virgin posture" from those memes actually look shorter than we actually are. Heck, we probably get height-mogged by Chad's SHORTER than us on a daily basis. :feelsbadman:

my lower spine curves inwards and my hips are tilted forwards, maybe this makes me an inch or so shorter than i actually am? eitherway, it feels impossible to adjust.

I always stand straight up
i'm gigachad posture

Mogs me because 6’2” :feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 620268

After I took the Heightpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I started to Absolutely OD on the bloody thing. :feelswhat: Note that I'm 6'2 and live in a country where a large amount of people height-mog me. So whenever I went out I started to obsessively compare my height to other men wherever I went, I started to see how many men were actually taller than me and many days 100% of men I came across were significantly taller than me, other days that percentage was less.

Statistically 21% of men in the Netherlands are 190 cm and taller, I'm a measly 188 cm (in the afternoon, perhaps 187 cm around other times, my documents say 185 cm and 187 cm).

Then something odd happened, I looked at those men "significantly taller than me" and looked at things around them for height reference, walk near there when they're gone and weirdly enough, oftentimes I was taller than them, what?! This makes no sense?! Can I be overreacting?

Often when I passed other men in the mirror I would compare heights, men I would consider to be "really tall that height-mog me" might at times even be shorter. I didn't connect the dots at this time. So I started calling myself "A mental shortcel" and I called it "the Mentalshortpill" that you imagine yourself to be significantly shorter than you actually are.

But then I went clubbing and a group of blonde absolute giants came in, at this point there were only 2 other men in the club taller than me and this group of 5 men were are super-tall but shorter than those other men, there was something in the television that I wanted to see so I adjusted my posture and... HOly shit, I could look over these "tall men's heads". :shock: What?! I'm still the 3rd tallest men in the club?

In my basement is a door, it's 190 cm and has a threshold that makes a part of it 188½ cm, if I stand barefoot I actually reach the shorter part, with my normal shoes I can hit my head at 190 cm. Am I actually not as short as I think I am???

A man I thought was significantly taller than me turned out to be shorter than me, a toilet friend told me that she didn't understand how I could come to the conclusion that I was shorter.

So when I was in the bathroom and the sun hit my eyes in a short vertical refraction I stood in my standard posture and this light hit my eyes, I then adjusted to an upright posture and holy shit... It hit my chest. I then did the measuring and I'm about 2~3½ shorter (so around 6'~5'11) when I have my standard posture, remember that only 30% of Dutch males (of ANY race) are shorter than 6 ft.

At this moment I began to realise that I'm a Posturecel (Honourary Shortcel / Honourary Manlet), my posture was one of the main reasons why I kept getting constantly height-mogged left and right, even by toilets.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5'7 Incels here with a posture that makes them 5'4~5'5. So when you measure your height you might actively have to deduce some points from it because of a shit posture.

It's unbelievable how often I see "tall men" that are much shorter than me. Heck, I can join the "Tall Club International" with my height (though I'm 2 centimeters short for the Dutch version), meanwhile I feel like an absolute Manlet and this is purely because of my posture. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Now imagine how many Incels that actually have "the virgin posture" from those memes actually look shorter than we actually are. Heck, we probably get height-mogged by Chad's SHORTER than us on a daily basis. :feelsbadman:
Damn I’d kill for ur height.

That’s cute chadlite

Now try being 5’4 with shoes on in the fucking morning:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Legitimate ropefuel. You are mentally stronger than all of us :bigbrain:

Used to have posture issues 4 years ago, fixed it but it was hard.

Most people have mild fucked up postures, so they're only 0.5 - 1 inch shorter.

How and what posture issues did you have
Kyphosis i think, and to fix it i had to force myself to keep a straight back and keep my head held high. (It stopped being painful to walk like that after 2 years or so)

fakecel just move to a neighbouring European country. You will heightmog at least 70 percent of French men

Ja, ja, just hold frame theory...
B4Y8pSBtgT9Tf6TFyndPnF3WpWCtMbZGKq5s18JFwEk

I'm shorter due to gay posture.

The Netherlands is the worst country in the world for incels. You can just move to almost any other country in the world other than Slavlands and you will become chad there. So learn a foreign language and move to France, Spain, Italy or somewhere else.
You can become a king and mog everybody.
:ahegao:

Most people have mild fucked up postures, so they're only 0.5 - 1 inch shorter.
Bra 0.5 is huge
You take any gains
1 inch for 5’9 like me is pure life fuel
Kyphosis i think, and to fix it i had to force myself to keep a straight back and keep my head held high. (It stopped being painful to walk like that after 2 years or so)
Did it increase your overall height??