Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain how a normie's face makes women wet like Chad does to women?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You're incel if your looks, your face fail to make women wet.

Paying for sex doesn't make you NOT incel. This is basic common sense. It is a wildly held viewpoint on this board.

For those who think normies get laid, can you please explain how a normie's face can make women horny like Chad's face makes women horny?

I just want a simple explanation. Thanks.

Everyone who says that is coping.

cope most normies get friendzoned

For those who think normies get laid, can you please explain how a normie's face can make women horny like Chad's face makes women horny?

With their personalites...?

They don't foids just think about chad to get wet

Sub 8 no question.

yet

Just have a nice car theory -micropenis29
@Personalityinkwell

It can't, I highly doubt that normies are out there having one night stands on a weekly basis, however that wouldn't mean that they can't get laid, with long periods of being an emotional tampon and betabuxxing, they earn their sex, as an incel I could never achieve that, as my face is very unpleasant to look at

At least foids aren't repulsed by 'em

You're incel if your looks, your face fail to make women wet.

Paying for sex doesn't make you NOT incel. This is basic common sense. It is a wildly held viewpoint on this board.

normies dont get laid as they're by definition average. some get lucky once in a while, some betabuxxx, some just lie about it... but they're not successful

If they don't get wet after looking at you then you fail to bring any intimacy or sexual attraction to them
If a female does not get turned on by your face, you are sub8, everything else is betabuxxing or a toxic relationship waiting to happen

They get the girls drunk and up their looks with beer goggles

(only works for men who are above average already)

You're coping hard if you think normies don't get laid

No one said a normie's face alone makes women wet. But just because she's not kicking doors in to suck your dick doesn't mean you're incel.

Again, there's levels.

Chad
Normie
Incel

It's not "If you're not Chad, you're incel." It's not a fantasy life being a normie, but it's not the same as being incel.

No one said a normie's face alone makes women wet. But just because she's not kicking doors in to suck your dick doesn't mean you're incel.

Again, there's levels.

Chad
Normie
Incel

It's not "If you're not Chad, you're incel." It's not a fantasy life being a normie, but it's not the same as being incel.

How does a normie get laid without making women wet?

How does a normie get laid without making women wet?

Personally, I don't know. I just know that they do get laid. The world is full of painfully average people who are somehow getting laid. I guess it has something to do with knowing each other for very long periods of time and growing closer. I don't know.

Normie doesn’t make women wet. He gets sex through betabux and fucking fat ugly pigs.

If you buy sex you are not celibate and so are not an incel. I wouldn't call an incel paying for sex any kind of progress or ascension, but I wouldn't call someone who's had sex an incel either.

Normies are just betabuxx

It cant. Just like a stacies face wont make you as hard as a 5/10 woman.

I know women and men rate eachother differently, but both find sub8s arousing
Normies are just betabuxx
massive cope. some low tier normies are betabux. but some normies have one night stands AND relationships were they have NO Money
stop coping lol

Woman will have sex with and enter into romantic relationships for other reasons like stability, emotional vulnerability, dark triad attributes and money. They do not need to get wet in order to have sex with or date normie males, provided they have other appealing qualities and aren't sub4.

I'm not a normie

It can't, I highly doubt that normies are out there having one night stands on a weekly basis, however that wouldn't mean that they can't get laid, with long periods of being an emotional tampon and betabuxxing, they earn their sex, as an incel I could never achieve that, as my face is very unpleasant to look at
Yes, the normies get their money and sex the old fashion way. THEY earnnnn it .. with sweat, blood, tears....while chad pied piper only have to wink his eye and throngs of foids will follow him to the river.

Last edited:
Maybe she is her type or some genetic errors or they want to achieve 1.000.000 dicks in her pussy and at elderness to have stories to share with their children, grand, grand, grand, grandchildrens... Etc.
The WORLD is a scam i want my nothingness, blackness, pace back who created me was evil.

Betabuxx, statusmaxxing, That's about it really, and even those strategies are becoming less effective as time passes.

normies have to provide and go on large amounts of dates for a "chance" of starfish sex, while chad comes along and just fuck her brains out on the first or second date

keep in mind that r/dataisbeautiful experiments from foids prove that not even 0.001% of men attain sex from tinder, and sub 8 deniers still cope when holes are on dating apps more than ever now because of the lockdowns. not sure how they can refute those facts beyond scraping up anecdotal evidence so their feelings don’t hurt
so 99.999% of men are incel you're arguing? JFL that's extreme. Top 5% dudes can get laid off of tinder

It obviously doesn't make them as horny as Chad, but if they try hard enough they can maybe get her a little wet.
Why do you think cheating and dead bedroom and the famous "low libido" is a thing so prevalent among women?