Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain how a normie's face makes women wet like Chad does to women?

how a normie's face can make women horny like Chad's face makes women horny?
It doesn't. Chads and normies have very different lives and relationships. Attractive men are in relationships that are based on raw mutual sexual attraction.
Normies are in relationships that are based primarily on money, assets, social/financial stability. Normie "men" hold absolutely no power in relationships. They're subservient and afraid.

normies have to provide and go on large amounts of dates for a "chance" of starfish sex, while chad comes along and just fuck her brains out on the first or second date

In the normie world it's all about compromises and deceit. An average female is willing to "ignore" your flaws if you can provide, but in modern relationships, this doesn't last. She wants both a genetically superior male and a subservient beta bux to control.

Nowadays many females earn enough money which allows them to completely ignore sub7 sub6'0" "men" and only get fucked by genetically superior men. The ultimate goal for all women is to have enough money and Chads for the rest of their lives. Some do eventually want to make babies with a tall genetically superior Chad.

Last edited:
less than 0.1% of men receive sex from dating apps like tinder according to r/dataisbeautiful graphs... at least in regards to doing it with non-deformed non-whales w/o buxxing. some foids experiments state that they only had sex with around every 1 in 10,000 men that they swiped through. maybe it’s not as brutal as my initial post, but we’re moving closer towards that dystopian nightmare every day now
thats cope.

"I might be struggling on Tinder, but so is Chad, only Gigachad can get laid on Tinder"

gigacope

If you are above average then you are by definition attractive, that’s literally all ‘above average’ even means men in the 5-7 area are. Guess what - No men are attracted to women who are sub 5 either.

If I was a normie I too would prefer a Stacy, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t fuck a girl in the 5-7 range, just because they prefer Chad doesn’t mean women are disgusted by men who are ‘above average’ and this by definition metrically attractive

You're incel if your looks, your face fail to make women wet.

Paying for sex doesn't make you NOT incel. This is basic common sense. It is a wildly held viewpoint on this board.

For those who think normies get laid, can you please explain how a normie's face can make women horny like Chad's face makes women horny?

I just want a simple explanation. Thanks.

i think in many relationships woman is not attracted to her bf and just gives him sex out of fear of abandonment or out of guilt