Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone do a photoshop for me?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Im running a chadfish account with a Pretty high success, i can literally Insult every women and they are still begging on me

But the profile Picture got busted, so i Need to make a verification where im Holding a paper with my username on it and a verify Code, along with my thumb uo

could someone help me?

Ya bro I literally did this all the time when I was a teen larping as a girl.

Ya bro I literally did this all the time when I was a teen larping as a girl.

It's funny, but it's also quite shocking to see what cucks do just to get the Attention of a girl

That’d be pretty sweet to see.

I prefer larping as a girl than chad tbh. At least I made money

how did u made Money?
Main platforms I used were twitter and Snapchat. Just sent out sample nudes and told them they needed to pay money if they wanted to see more.

Its pretty hard to photoshop that in

Its pretty hard to photoshop that in

Couldnt it be possible to photoshop his thumb up and to insert a paper with my username on it?

I hope someone help you

You need a good photoshopper for that. I could do all that but it simply would look fake, I don't know what tools I would use to make it real

you'll need some James Cameron-tier CGI tbhtbh

You need a good photoshopper for that. I could do all that but it simply would look fake, I don't know what tools I would use to make it real

damn