Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can some currycel explain why the bengal region converted to the sand negroid faith

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I am clueless how did the sand nigger faith reach curry land were geographically so fucking far from sand niggers and yet their faith some how seemed to have gotten to our region.

I am confused as all hell.

I could probably answer this if I had paid attention in school

I never got a lesson on this brutal
Nah I live in curryland, it was in the syllabus. Probably some islamic ruler took over bengal at some point idk.

Sandland is pretty close and connected to Curryland through the Khyber pass. The first series of invasions happened by Arabs lead by Qasim on behalf of the Caliphate itself. Sand-Curry wars took place and the Arabs were stalled in Pakistan due to Curries uniting and sending counter-raids in the late 9th century. This is where gypsy curries lost their way fighting Arabs and ended up Europemaxxxing.

After the Arabs stalled the Ghaznavid Turks became independent attacked and were successful in breaching India. Since the Turks were Persiaboos, Persian culture was introduced to India. So religious sects like Sufism, Baha'i and so on came from them.

As for why Bengal became Islamic while the rest of India that lies between Pakistan and Bangladesh is because Bengalis were polytheistic Hindus and Buddhists while the Hindus in the Gangetic plain were far more organised. This is what my teacher explained in school. The Gangetic Hindus were more prone to rebellion than Bengali Hindus and therefore could not be Islamized.

Nah I live in curryland, it was in the syllabus. Probably some islamic ruler took over bengal at some point idk.

Oh you live in curry niggerland bro it never began imagine being born a curry and living in our home land its like sand nigger land its a shit hole

Oh you live in curry niggerland bro it never began imagine being born a curry and living in our home land its like sand nigger land its a shit hole
I live in India too. Its not that bad, I live in a decent apartment on a cool street. But its still a shithole when you go outside this neighbourhood and all the slums and favelas start.

Postmaxxer detected, put on ignore
@Daydreamincel

Joined Nov 27, 2019
Posts 14,031

232 posts per day, and if you missed a day, you would have to make up 343455 posts on the next, YIKES.
Off to the shadow realm you go.

@Daydreamincel

Joined Nov 27, 2019
Posts 14,031

232 posts per day, and if you missed a day, you would have to make up 343455 posts on the next, YIKES.
what happens if you get sent to the shadow realm?

I live in India too. Its not that bad, I live in a decent apartment on a cool street. But its still a shithole when you go outside this neighbourhood and all the slums and favelas start.

Oh god disgsuting well I've been to my land it seems to be especially a shit hole my ancestors are retards apperntly well that or the send negroids cant even build a nation properly literally

bro it never began
Well it seems I should have a bigger chance to ascend here. That doesn't that's the case tho.

If I was born in west my life would still suck and be full of loneliness. It might even be worse since the bullying some users have had here is just brutal, such things don't happen here.

At the end the quality of my life is dictated by looks. Everything comes down to looks.

Oh god disgsuting well I've been to my land it seems to be especially a shit hole my ancestors are retards apperntly well that or the send negroids cant even build a nation properly literally
Where are you from?

@Daydreamincel

Joined Nov 27, 2019
Posts 14,031

coep

Too small, but as it said by wise men - better go for too small than too old. Because too small will grow into perfect one day​
- Napoleon De Geso​
yeah ive seen this before

It's not that far actually. Islam made its way to Spain, and was only repelled by the Franks or they'd have made it further. They made it to Bosnia etc. too. In the present day we can see that it has successfully secured a place in Germany.

Hi fellow curry!

Too small, but as it said by wise men - better go for too small than too old. Because too small will grow into perfect one day​
- Napoleon De Geso​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back