Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can red light cameras get you on the side? say they are located on the east and you on the south?

i dont have a fucking clue mate

i only asked because today i braked before going through an amber light in attempt to stop before going through went slightly over and reversed and the only red light camera was to the side of me. It was not in front of me.
i only asked because today i braked before going through an amber light in attempt to stop before going through went slightly over and reversed and the only red light camera was to the side of me. It was not in front of me.
and there was no cars behind me either

I don't drive

They take 2 pictures any way so you wouldnt have been ticketed if the camera was there
ok, i looked up red light cameras and it says the only can get people from the direction there facing so i assume they cant from the side since no license plate visible to read

they have to have line of sight on your license plate

Is your shotgun broken?