Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can pretty faced fat people be chads?

SlavicCel

SlavicCel

Greycel
or is it about complete package?
its I got this question when I was going through clothes catalogue and that guy looked good if you would just focus on his face.

Not chads but definately normies with sexual activity

There is no such thing as a fat chad. You must be out of your mind.

"8/10 or death" memes aside, from my experience women would rather date an overweight guy than a feminine looking guy who looks weak. Some women are into "dadbods" as long as you have a decent face, you're big and manly, and you have a big dick, you can have a fat gut no problem. I'd rather be a fatcel than a klinefeltercel/michaelceracel.

The fat will show on your face and you will no longer be Chad. Almost no male above 17% bodyfat is Chad.

Getting fat didn't stop William Shatner still being a Chad.

Not a chad slayer god among men but they can be popular with women for sure

hmm I wanted to find some pictures but all im getting is fat guys with beards.

Probably not. A fat "Chad" is just wasting potential.

I have a friend who is slightly overweight that slays stacy's. He's an athlete though

yep as long as hes not obese. just search up good looking fat guy in google

Not a Chad, but a good looking face can shine trough the fat, making him some prestage to it.
One obese guy I knew wasn't a Chad by definition, but I've never seen him without some FHO he fucked that would be above him lookswise (considering all obese people are automatically 4/10 or lower).

fat chad only works if you're covered in tattoos and have a beard