Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can normies FUCK OFF with their judgmental shit already?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Should posts on .is be visible to people without accounts?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Awoooooooo!

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'm absolutely SICK AND TIRED of normies going out of their way to make fun of and humiliate incels and other subhumans. Okay we're ugly and disgusting. Leave us alone then. Stop making comments about us. Stop judging us. Stop saying horrible things about us. It genuinely fucking hurts. STOP IT. You're causing genuine psychic harm.

Redditors have no business coming here. This website exists on its own. It has no affiliation with Reddit. Yet they go out of their way to look at our posts, screenshot them, and repost them so they can make fun of us. I'm sick of it. We get humiliated enough in real life. I don't want to get humiliated online as well. How the everloving FUCK can you read this story and want to attack my brocel?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11g0rr2/starts_mundane_and_kind_of_sad_takes_a_turn_at/

That story isn't mundane. It's fucking brutal. How come women are allowed to say "men are trash" but god forbid a hurt man expresses even a hint of bitterness online? Fuck off. Leave our safe space. Let us vent.

Can mods please make posts invisible to everyone without an account?

I just want one safe place untouchable by the filth of the world

This is why I also talk shit about uncompassionate, mean, bitchy, woke sluts and normies. Theyre the biggest hypocrites to ever exist, advocating for kindness, diversity, and tolerance, yet they go around shitting on people out of even just one mild disagreement. Fucking clown world and fuck all degenerate woke liberals for enforcing this shit.

AAAAAAAAH I FUCKING HATE NORMIES I'M NEVER VISITING REDDIT EVER AGAIN THEY'RE UGLY FAT BULLIES

I just want one safe place untouchable by the filth of the world
no male space is safe as long as whores inhabit this eart you need to gas them

Stop caring about these fat landwhales unless you’re tryna expose them or something

ITers are NOT normies. They are pedos and incels in denial
@RobertGarnicasAPedo