Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can muslimcels really exist?

HachiRoku

HachiRoku

Hapa are the most opressed race.
★★
Can muslimcels really exist or be truecels when they believe they will have 72 virgins in the afterlife?

I thought it was 12 virgins

What is this imbecile IQ thread? Believing and reality are two different things, and a potential afterlife has nothing to do with our universe/reality anyway.

What is this imbecile IQ thread? Believing and reality are two different things, and a potential afterlife has nothing to do with our universe/reality anyway.
but in their minds what they "believe" is in their eyes reality. so this is really just a question towards muslimcels. even an imbecile would know that.

no no, it was 72 virgins who are 12

I’m not a muslimcel

@gymletethnicel @Quasimodocel @tehgymcel420 @Aziz @Algeriancel @MuslimCell @arab_incel thought
And they'll continue to be virgins once they see me. Until chaddam and muslim chads arrive to heaven's gates.

You know just because you are muslim doesn't automatically mean you will enter Jannah and have the hoor al ayn. And yes we can since they are beings of light, not actual women.

Believing in sth does not mean it's real. I believe in Count Dracula and Frankenstein's creature; does it make them real?

This is why i wont convert to islam.

low IQ thread

muslims practice polygamy which means some men will not get a wife at all and therefore be incel

low IQ thread

muslims practice polygamy which means some men will not get a wife at all and therefore be incel
Monogamy is more common in Muslimistan than polygamy tho even before colonization at least in Morocco.

Monogamy is more common in Muslimistan than polygamy tho even before colonization at least in Morocco.
well it is still practiced in certain places so muslimcels can exist

well it is still practiced in certain places so muslimcels can exist
Muslimcels are more numerous nowadays due to westernization and to the capitalist modern lifestyle than in the past

low IQ thread

did you just skip over the whole 72 virgins in paradise thing?